• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Moves to Use?

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
I have finally decided on a main in D3. He is really fun to play even if he is mid tier. I know it’s a lot to shoot for, but I want to be the world’s best Dedede. I am however having trouble deciding what moves to throw out in neutral. I’m using a lot of f tilt, d tilt, and nair in neutral is that a good start?

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
All solid moves. SHFF nair is a good quick move, and nair is his fastest OOS option. F-tilt is a bit slow to start and laggy, but great if you space it. I'd add Gordos as a good neutral option to force approach.

$.A.F.

Smash Journeyman
All solid moves. SHFF nair is a good quick move, and nair is his fastest OOS option. F-tilt is a bit slow to start and laggy, but great if you space it. I'd add Gordos as a good neutral option to force approach.
Do you know at what percentages the weak hit of SHFF nair combos. I heard it goes into Bair at some percentages

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
Do you know at what percentages the weak hit of SHFF nair combos. I heard it goes into Bair at some percentages
I tested it out a while back and I think it worked with Mario until around 35 or 40%.

Kugelhagelfisch

Smash Cadet
Dtilt is super viable. It's very fast and since they fixed the hitbox from 4 (where you could actually miss slim characters like Little Mac if they are too close) and since you can now use tilts out of sprint it's excellent.
Utilt is also good, especially for Battlefield platforms because it's invulnerable at the very top of his head and at many percentages can combo into up air.

Top Bottom