• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Mii DLC "class" would you make?

And assuming more limited options, which seems best?

• Mii Player: US.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Mii Wizard: Looks stereotypical.

Votes: 69 75.8%
  • Mii Finder: Find Mii war veteran

• Mii Pilot: Courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Pilotwings.

• Other Mii. Because screw limitations

Votes: 13 14.3%

• Total voters

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
First, we're assuming that the 3DS can handle it and get it.
Second, they can piggyback off other characters but no clones.
Third... Pretend balance isn't an issue.

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
Why not an actual unique "Class" like a "Grappler" Mii? Would focus more on racking up damage, with moves based on wrestling and such? Grab specifically would be good.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Why not an actual unique "Class" like a "Grappler" Mii? Would focus more on racking up damage, with moves based on wrestling and such? Grab specifically would be good.
I'm pretty sure more then one command grab will be problematic. Unless, there isn't. So it should be a character good at racking damage but bad at KOing? We don't have many of those.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I may not like Miis at all, but I wouldn't mind a wizard one. There aren't much magic characters as it is, and I'd personally love to see more of em than just Zelda, Palutena, and Robin.

Last edited:

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
I may not like Miis at all, but I wouldn't mind a wizard one. There aren't much magic characters as it is, and I'd personally love to see more of em than just Zelda, Palutena, and Robin.
Depends on what your definition of "Magic" is; if it's energy-based projectile characters, you'd have to add Lucario, Ness, and some Mii Gunner setups to that list. If it's purely "using magic as a weapon", eh, maybe?

I'm pretty sure more then one command grab will be problematic. Unless, there isn't. So it should be a character good at racking damage but bad at KOing? We don't have many of those.
I'm not specifically saying command grabs, moreso moves like Ganon's Wizard Choke and Bowser's Flying Slam (re-designed of course) as potential specials, maybe a projectile special that spawns a custom battering item, like a steel chair.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I'm not specifically saying command grabs, moreso moves like Ganon's Wizard Choke and Bowser's Flying Slam (re-designed of course) as potential specials, maybe a projectile special that spawns a custom battering item, like a steel chair.
Those 2 are command grabs. Command grabs are grabs that don't work like normal grabs and aren't initiated the same way, but in usage count as a grab( Flame Choke grabs thens slams you downward, Chomp eats you for damage...). Command grabs are grablike moves that don't use the same button, pretty much. The steel chair thing is cool.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Depends on what your definition of "Magic" is; if it's energy-based projectile characters, you'd have to add Lucario, Ness, and some Mii Gunner setups to that list. If it's purely "using magic as a weapon", eh, maybe?
Lucario and Gunner aren't magic. They're Aura and Projectile users respectively. Ness is questionable, but he's not that big on it like Zelda and Palutena are, and Robin's attacks have been considered magic by one of those tips that appear, so... yea.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Mii ****** class. Or Wizard Class that uses Ice magic. This game needs more ice.... :crying:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
Blade Angel class, a mii that has "wings" made of floating metal fragments that can be used like Palutena's wings or as projectiles that return like Link's boomerang. Other abilites would include "holy light" moves, atleast some of which would resemble Lucario's physical aura attacks (albeit minus the damage scaling) and the classic Megaman style slide kick.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
The Mii Gamer - uses various Nintendo peripherals to attack foes. Main weapons for it's normals are the Wii Remote + Nunchuck.

For it's Final Smash, it performs the forbidden act of taking off the wrist strap.

Last edited:

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Probably "Mii Force" which uses Psychic attacks. May also have a unique second jump like Ness, Lucas and Mewtwo.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
A cross between Mii Wizard and Mii Finder: Mii Mage, whose special attacks are spells from Find Mii.

KEWB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KEWB99
3DS FC
4511-0666-0442
The Mii Gamer - uses various Nintendo peripherals to attack foes. Main weapons for it's normals are the Wii Remote + Nunchuck.

For it's Final Smash, it performs the forbidden act of taking off the wrist strap.
Only if I can use a Powerglove as one of the customs.

Ultra*HappyCharge

Smash Apprentice
I'll search some inspiration from some job classes in the Final Fantasy lore:

-Mii Wizard/Witch/Magician and for its moveset, I would like to see a balance of strong, offensive magic like the black magic in Final Fantasy and some sparkly, fairylike magic because I like sparkly things hence I'm sometimes main Rosa :3

-Maybe a Mii who is a tank and uses heavy attacks. It will mainly wields either a hammer or axe. Slow but strong attacks, may not be interrupted at times when using specials.

EDIT:
-For personal reasons, maybe a Mii whose moveset is based on unconventional weaponry like musical instruments, some random items and maybe even food. Let's say it's a tricky Mii class IDK XD

Last edited:
Mii Ranger

It's main weapon is a bow. They rely on quickly executed attacks, spacing, traps, and agility.

You know, I probably would have gone with Mii Mage, but this is more unique, and Gunner already fits the bill.

Last edited:

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
I know we have a Mage outfit on the Gunner glass for the Wizardly/Mystical styled Miis (like many LotR, Harry Potter and Legend of Zelda characters), but the attacks don't reflect that. I want a Mage class.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I know we have a Mage outfit on the Gunner glass for the Wizardly/Mystical styled Miis (like many LotR, Harry Potter and Legend of Zelda characters), but the attacks don't reflect that. I want a Mage class.
Technically there's fire and the absorption orb, as well as some of his neutral Bs are magical...but he doesnt seem to be..doin magic, ya know?

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Mii Rubberhero: Can stretch limbs, neck, waist or mouth, inflate like a balloon to fly or to make attacking opponents bounce back.
Mii Replicator: Can create miniversions of theirself in various size, to use for many purpose: troopers, weapons or projectiles.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
I'll toss in a nod for Mii Wizard/Mage. It's an idea that really should have been in, and I hope they make it happen.

SVGK

Smash Rookie
A Mii that floats around like a psycic or something would be pretty cool, my feelings on magic and mages are that the swordfighter should have had magic moves and a shield referencing Find Mii.

Blade Angel class, a mii that has "wings" made of floating metal fragments that can be used like Palutena's wings or as projectiles that return like Link's boomerang. Other abilites would include "holy light" moves, atleast some of which would resemble Lucario's physical aura attacks (albeit minus the damage scaling) and the classic Megaman style slide kick.
This is pretty cool, I would be impressed, I have to second this.

Nerdicon

Smash Journeyman
As said before a Mii Wizard or Sorcerer would be pretty cool, a friend of mine had an idea for a Mii Sports-Fighter who would use moves based off of the Sports games

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Mii Athlete would be kind of funny. Basically make the Mii character that most people expected it to be before the three were officially announced. It would be a Mii fighter that primarily uses moves from Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. To tell you the truth, I'd actually prefer if this happened in the next game because the novelty of the Mii fighters wore off fast and I don't think this series needs three of them going forward.

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
Definitely a magic user. Between the brawlers, swordfighters and gunners, you can sort of emulate the playstyle of each of the playable characters, except for the magic users. Well, the gunner seems to try to also be a magic class, but there should just be a magic class.

Nald

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5129-1580-3523
I really wouldn't mind a Wizard Mii. You have a Mii who chose the path of the sword, a Mii who uses his fists to resolve problems and a Mii who relies on technology to get his job done. I think a Magician would be the obvious step forward.

Mathwall

Smash Rookie
Why would I make another Mii Class? I'd rather just have a DLC character instead of another Mii class. But anyway, I think the Mage one sounds pretty cool.

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
Mii Athlete would be kind of funny. Basically make the Mii character that most people expected it to be before the three were officially announced. It would be a Mii fighter that primarily uses moves from Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. To tell you the truth, I'd actually prefer if this happened in the next game because the novelty of the Mii fighters wore off fast and I don't think this series needs three of them going forward.
So like a Mii Fit Trainer? Sounds like it would work.

I'd like a Mii dancer/bard/etc.
Actually, can I has an official Nintendo character to fill that role?

Shin F.

Smash Master
Mii Spellcaster, for sure. If there were going to be any after that, I'd go with Mii Psychic and then Mii Ninja or Mii Mercenary.

I'd have the Spellcaster use a magically charged wand or a staff for their normals, then for their three sets of custom specials, I'd have one that's based on more neutral magic (Magic Missile kind of stuff), one that's based on elemental magic, and one that's based on dark magic.

Edit: Actually, here were some movesets I wrote just for fun of those three a while back. May as well post them. :p
Mii Spellcaster draws inspiration from characters such as Ness, Zelda, and Palutena. They use a weapon that can morph into two forms for varying attacks: wand and staff. The wand is used for most attacks, but it transforms into a staff for Smash attacks. Both weapons have small bursts of magic that increase attack range even on normal attacks.

Standard Moveset:
The standard moveset was designed with the idea of non-elemental magic.

Neutral B: Magic Missile
Pretty much exactly what it sounds like. A chargeable beam of energy similar to Robin's Thunder magic in effect.

Side B: Diffindo
A series of up to five cutting shockwaves, similar to Sword Blasts from the DBZ games. You can choose how many to fire by pressing the special button for each one.

Down B: Protego
A shield spell, working similarly to Nayru's Love. Visually, it looks more like a white, translucent bubble like a larger version of standard shields.

Up B: Apparate
A simple teleportation recovery.

Custom Moveset 1:
This set of moves was designed to be all-elemental in nature.

Neutral B: Fulmen
Forms a magic circle around the Mii with electrical properties. If the special button is held, this circle remains in place and spins, charging power. When the button is released, the circle explodes into an electrical attack. If the button isn't held, the explosion will be weak and will lack distance. If it's charged, it'll have more reach and power.

Side B: Incendio
A fireball that flies straight forward. On contact, it explodes similarly to Din's Fire. Unlike Din's Fire, it can't be controlled and only goes forward.

Down B: Aguamenti
Similar to Squirtle's Up-Smash, with more distance when charged.

Up B: Ventum
Forms a tornado around the Mii that propels them upward while slicing nearby enemies with blades of wind.

Custom Moveset 2:
This set of moves was designed around the idea of dark magic.

Neutral B: Laguna Sword
A very large sword made of dark magic which works similarly to Ike's forward smash. The length of the sword itself is a bit more than Cloud's sword.

Side B: Shadow Snap
Causes shadows to rise from the ground like spikes. Imagine Pride's shadows from Brotherhood, coming from the ground in an outward wave.

Down B: Drain
Simple enough, works like Nosferatu.

Up B: Rising Darkness
A sphere of darkness surrounds the Mii like a shield, and rises into the air. After a set distance, the sphere will explode and deal damage.

Final Smash: Giga Blast
The Mii fires a very large blast of magic ahead of themselves. Pressing B after firing it will make it detonate, causing an explosion that is large enough to cover the entirety of Battlefield. If you're on the edge of the blast radius, it does less damage, but being near the center is an nigh-guaranteed KO.
Mii Psychics are inspired more by characters such as Mewtwo and Silver the Hedgehog. Mii Psychic normals use astral projections of their limbs for their standard attacks (imagine holographic hands and feet like Isaac's Move psynergy being used for normals).

Standard Moveset:
Neutral B: Telekinesis
This acts like a normal grab, bringing the enemy to you and allowing you to pummel or throw them, except that it has insane range. It acts a tad slow, so it's avoidable.

Side B: Telespark
A small spark of energy that the Psychic can control. Does no damage at first, but once the attack is over, all the space passed over by the spark will explode into psychic electricity. Resembles Tabuu's "Pinpoint Explosion" attack.

Down B: Telepathy
Mii Psychic reads the mind of its enemy to foresee their attack and counter it.

Up B: Teleportation
Obviously.

Custom Moveset 1:
Neutral B: Power Blitz
IE Shadow Ball ripoff.

Side B: Power Rain
Very numerous, but small, particle blasts - kind of like a sideways Bullet Seed, but covering more area.

Down B: Debris Rotation
Mii Psychic uses Telekinesis to have five rocks begin rotating around them. These act similarly to Triple Shells in Mario Kart, blocking one attack each before getting destroyed. Mii Psychic can still be hit while these are present if they're hit in a place where they are absent. If they only have one around their head, for instance, they can still be hit in the torso or limbs. They cannot create more of these until thirty seconds after the last one is destroyed.

Up B: Hover
Psychic equivalent of Pit's vBrawl recovery.

Custom Moveset 2:
Neutral B: Energy Ray
Acts kind of like a much weaker version of Zelda's Light Arrow.

Side B: Shockwave
A short-ranged pulse of energy with a large amount of knockback. A very potent spacing and KO tool that otherwise deals little damage.

Down B: Energy Converter
PSI Magnet, basically.

Up B: Particle Accelerate
Mii Psychic fires particles of energy downward, pushing themselves up.

Final Smash: Infinity Strike
Basically, Mewtwo's PM Final Smash.
Another fitting name might have been Mii Mercenary. Takes inspiration from characters like Sheik, Snake and Greninja. Its normals are a mix of these characters.

Standard Moveset:
Neutral B: Jutsu Scroll
Cycle through your scrolls before choosing one for a different elemental effect.

Water Scroll: A powerful spout of water from below
Fire Scroll: A series of explosions surrounding the ninja.
Wind Scroll: Propels the Ninja high into the air while pushing away nearby enemies
Earth Scroll: Has an effect like DK's down-B.
Ice Scroll: Like a Mr. Freezie effect against nearby enemies
Lightning Scroll: A bolt of thunder fires upwards.

Side B: Illusion Dance
Like Greninja's Side-B.

Down B: Substitute
Like Greninja's.

Up B: Vanish
Like Sheik's.

Custom Moveset 1:
Neutral B: Smoke Bomb
Snake's Grenade, basically, except it leaves a cloud of smoke that can obscure the fight.

Side B: Rocket Launcher
You can see where this is going. Not remote controlled, so it just flies forward.

Down B: Remote Bomb
Disclaimer: This is not a C-4, no matter how much it looks, acts, and sounds like one.

Up B: Chopper Gadget
The Not-Cypher.

Custom Moveset 2:
Neutral B: Shuriken
Kinda like an unchargeable, one-shot version of Sheik's needles.

Side B: Poison Dart
A blow dart which, if it hits, deals damage over time.

Down B: Stealth Uppercut
Mii Ninja vanishes into the ground, before shooting up and performing an uppercut while facing the opposite direction a few feet ahead of where they entered it. (Like Sektor's Teleport Uppercut in Mortal Kombat.)

Up B: Grappling Hook
It's a tether recovery.

Final Smash: Pressure Point Technique
Mii Ninja rapidly hits all of the pressure points in the opponent's body before knocking them away with a powerful open-palm strike. No one quite knows how this works on beings like Kirby, but it does.

Last edited:

ryuu seika

Smash Master
I agree, such generic characters in a game that revolves around its unique IPs seem a little weird and out of place and, while they do work ok for one game, keeping them into the next would detract from part of the series' charm IMO.
A Mii that fought like a Mii, however, would be a character of its own and therefore add rather than detract.

I would like to see the alien abduction from Wii Play as a recovery move and penguin slide from Wii Fit Plus as a dash attack. Other moves can be left up to the dev team as they rarely fail to capture a character's essence in Smash form, even if their other decisions are sometimes questionable.

D

Deleted member

Mage Mii would have been cool. But they obviously intended Gunner to fill that role (lamely).

What I also wish is that there were more appearance options for all of the miis, and that the Swordsman could hold different weapons entirely, like an axe or a dagger or be holding a shield in the other hand, etc.

SVGK

Smash Rookie
I just thought of an incredible one, maybe not possible, it could be considered too close for copyright, but still amazing.

Mii Metal Bender.

This Mii fighter is inspired by Disneys Big Hero 6 villain, Yokai, he uses the power of liquid metal combined with psycic power to fight.

Neutral B: Metal Burst
Flings a burst of metal out, charging for longer makes it more powerful and travel faster.

Side B: Wave
A pulsating wave of metal slows foward until it reaches the end of a platform or goes 75% the length of Final Destination, acts similarly to the Ice Climbers old Neutral B that shoots ice blocks.

Down B: Steel Floor
Stamps a foot on the ground, and a sheet of liquid metal spreads all over the ground in a radius around the Mii, and lingers there for a few seconds, other fighters are slowed down while moving in it, and jumps from the ground only go half as high, if used in the air, the Mii makes like Greninjas dair and falls down quickly, slamming feet into the ground and putting out an even bigger field of liquid.

Up B: Lift
Two streams of metal from the feet pushes the Mii, acts like the Up Bs of Pikachu and Greninja (one stream for each direction), when the stream has stopped propelling (the Mii either ends the move or changes direction for the second half of it) the metal is sucked into the Miis feet again, like a rubber band, being hit by this metal at any point has large knockback.

Neutral 2: Rapid Fire Steel
Similar to Foxes laser, rapid fire small chunks of metal.

Side 2: Metal Hammer
Coats hand in a large chunk of metal in the shape of a hammer, swings hammer down into the ground, with big shockwaves and lots of knockback.

Down 2: Pillar Squash
At each side, the Mii summons two pillars of metal, flat at the top, which rise up, and then curve towards each other, this crushes anyone who was above the pillars at the time, staying closed and doing damage continuously until the opponent breaks out or after a few seconds of this, and does lots of damage, though it has no KO power at all.

Up 2: Rising Metal
Summons a platform made of metal at the Miis feet, this platform rises upwards, trajectory can be altered, after a second or two of this, it starts to fall, horizontal movement can still be controlled while falling, this move is similar to DDDs jump.

Neutral 3: Pike
Charging move, bursts a long spike of metal out of fist, if you're hit, it will keep pushing you backwards until it's worn off, like a weak version of Samus final smash.

Side 3: Spring
Blasts in the aimed direction, using the metal as a spring propellor type thing, similar to Charizards side B.

Down 3: Dagger Drop
Jumps up and simultaneously flings multiple thin blade/beam things of metal in a downward arc.

Up 3: Falling Lift
Same as the default Up B, except the metal isn't sucked into the feet again, and instead falls downwards after being used, hurting anyone below and knocking them down.

CrabLeg

Brown Boy Wonder
NNID
Maheen76220
3DS FC
4854-6626-0552
I doubt this would ever happen but a Mii Pokémon trainer would be so cool.

Top Bottom