• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Mii Costumes will Hero bring with him?

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Personally this is what I think:

Dragon Quest:
Slime Hat
DQ Builders costume
Swordsman clothes for one of the unrepresented Heros

Square Costumes:
Chrono Swordsman
Frog Swordsman
Geno Gunner
Chocobo Hat
Sephiroth Swordsman

I feel like Sora costume might happen, and it would be the big "costume backlash" of this game like K. Rool and Geno last time

D

Deleted member

DQ characters:
-Slime hat
-Alena brawler
-Terry swordsman
-Not sure who would work as a gunner... Probably a mage character like Jessica or Veronica holding up a coiled whip?
Other SE characters:
-Chocobo hat
-Tifa brawler
-Crono swordsman
-Geno gunner returning

I really don't think Nintendo would go out of their way to negotiate with Disney just for a Mii costume.

helloiamhere

Smash Journeyman
I'm guessing one Mii Fighter per hero:

Mage (DQ III) - Hardest pick for a Mii character is DQ3. Honestly shocked that there isnt a mii gunner with a staff (Ashley is a swordfighter), and I guess this fits the bill?

Alena (DQ IV) - One of the most popular party members in the series. Perfect Mii Brawler to fit her playstyle.

Angelo (DQ8) - Yangus and Jessica dont work for the miis (they use Axes and Whips respectively), so its time for the least popular part member to shine.

Hendrick (DQ11) - Another Mii swordfighter. Too bad theres only 3 classes!

Slime hat is a lock.

For other Square series: Geno gunner, Tifa brawler, Chocobo hat, Barrett Gunner

Last edited:

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I’m hoping they do the OG hero from the first Dragon Quest for Mii Swordfighter.
F5C9ABAA-9FBF-4DA0-8C14-5244EF75B65B.jpeg

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I hope there are many Mii costumes from Square Enix this time.

Geno costume and Chocobo hat weren't enough.

I want more Mii hats and costumes from Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, and Super Mario RPG.

Namasura

Smash Journeyman
I saw someone saying Slime wasn't present in the previous Square DLC, so I am going to take a shot in the dark, and say they will also not sell FF content with DQ.

Here is a list of stuff on my radar

Dragon Quest:
Slime Hat (so obvious)
Erdrick's Armor - Mii Swordfighter
Alena - Brawler
Warrior (DQ3) - Swordfighter
Fighter (DQ3) - Brawler
Jessica - Gunner
Jade or Silvando - Swordfighter maybe (If Ashley can be a swordfighter, anyone can)

Square-Enix
Geno Outfit
Chrono (Armor Project + Toriyama already in)
Lucca (The most likely since she would be a gunner)
Other Enix franchises like Valkyrie Profile, Mana, Star Ocean or even Mischief Maker if people actually voted for Marina in the ballot. Mana is the most likely, all things considered.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
If the 7 Square character list is anything to go by, three of the remainders (Crono, Sephiroth, Geno) may be Mii costumes, with the former two also possibly having Spirits added.

Sora... you’d probably need to negotiate with Disney for a Mii Costume of him. A Spirit might be easier tho, after all, for one, they’re literally just PNG files. Second, there’s CING Spirits (Ashley from Trace Memory, Kyle Hyde) and CING went bankrupt almost a decade ago so

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
If I had to limit myself to 5 Miis it’d be something like:

1) Slime hat (stack slime outfit), all
2) Hero of Alefgard, swordsman
3) Alena, brawler
4) Geno, gunner
5) Chocobo hat, all

If we’re lucky, Crono, swordsman

I know Enix is being generous as is... for Square Enix as a whole. But if they were and we got 10 costumes, then:

6) Crono, swordsman
7) Miner outfit and miner mask (DQ) brawler
8) Moogle outfit and hat (FF) all
9) Auster or Celestrian outfit, Swordsman
10) low poly Barret (FFVII) gunner

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
Hat:
Yangus Bandit hat
Slime hat
DQ 1 protag hat
Alena Hat
Moogle hat
Sora hair

Costumes:
Yangus Bandit costume (mii swordfighter)
DQ1 protag costume (mii swordfighter)
Alena costume (mii brawler)
Moogle costume (mii brawler)
KH1 Sora outfit (mii swordfighter)

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
I do not expect this at all, nor do I necessarily endorse the idea, but if Goku is getting ANY recognition in Smash, this would be the time since Dragon Quest is Akira Toriyama's other baby.

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
The only DQ outfit I'd care for is Yangus's hat, because cockney bandits are hilarious. Also, he had his own spin-off, so he's semi-important?

Square Enix have so many great IPs that they could just have one per franchise and still end up missing out on great options. In addition to the SMRPG/Chrono Trigger stuff people already suggested I'd love to see Fei from Xenogears as a brawler outfit, to go with Shulk and, uh, the Rex Mii Fighter outfit.

Top Bottom