• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Mii Costumes will Banjo bring with him?

MonkeyDLenny

Smash Lord
Since every fighter is bringing along some additional Mii costumes, let's all place our bets!

Here's mine:
Banjo Series:
Mumbo Swordfighter (Wand)
Grunty Swordfighter (Broom)
Bottles Hat
Jinjo Brawler

Misc Series:
Conker Swordfighter (Bat or Chainsaw?)
Master Chief Gunner
Fulgore Brawler
Minecraft Swordfighter (Diamond Sword)

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I agree that we’ll probably get Mumbo and Grunty as sword fighters, and maybe a Jinjo Brawler.

I also think we’ll get a Battle Toads brawler and either a Joanna Dark or Master Chief gunner (depends on if it’s only Rare property or all of Microsoft).

Probably just 5 like Joker/Sega got

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Googly Eyes hat or riot /s

Agree with the above predictions. Would totally buy a Jinjo Brawler costume, lol.

If we get any non-Banjo stuff, hoping for Conker or a Battletoad. And assuming he isn't playable, a Master Chief outfit for the Mii Gunner makes a lot of sense.

Cyberfire

Smash Journeyman
We are absolutely getting a Minecraft skin. It lines up with Vergebens continuous claim that there is Minecraft content in this game.

EpicElliot

Smash Apprentice
I say were getting Mumbo, humba, grunty, conker, mastercheif & steve/alex miicostumes

D

Deleted member

Maybe Mii costumes for Mumbo, Rash, Gruntilda, Conker and Master Chief.

Also a googly eyes hat.

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
SWORDFIGHTER~Mumbo Jumbo, with his wand operating as the sword
GUNNER~
Gruntilda, with her wand firing the projectiles.
GUNNER~
Jetman (particularly his Jetpac: Refueled design)
BRAWLER~
Rash (from Battletoads) with certain limbs forming into different weapons
SWORDFIGHTER~Edison (Project Dream) with his wooden sword attached.
BRAWLER~This.
YES.jpg

D

Deleted member

I'm not sure whether it's Nintendo or Rare that owns these characters but either way now is the perfect time to utilize them.

Diddy Kong Racing Mii Costumes anyone? Timber and T.T. at least would make for some neat hats.

mynameisBlade

Smash Lord
Steve Mii Swordfighter with altered sword and Master Chief Mii Gunner with altered gun is all I need.

Planet Cool

Smash Ace
NNID
DKC_Fan
Mumbo and (sigh) Steve Swordfighters are a given, I'd say. Fulgore Brawler would also be cool. Maybe Sabreman Gunner?

Last edited:

Kotor

Luminary Uppercut!
From Banjo Kazooie itself there's Grunty and Mumbo for the Swordfighter, and Jinjo for the Brawler. Would be cool if the Mii's favorite color determined the Jinjo's color.

Outside of Banjo, there's Steve. I could actually see him work with all three Mii classes.
Steve Brawler - Punch trees, get wood
Steve Swordfighter - A given. he's got a sword, or you could give him the pickaxe if you prefer something more "mine." Don't want people to call Steve an anime swordsman.
Steve Gunner - The closest thing to a gun in Minecraft I could find is this crossbow weapon. The gunner doesn't need to have the weapon attached to the arm. Just look at the Inkling mii costumes.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
I'm not sure whether it's Nintendo or Rare that owns these characters but either way now is the perfect time to utilize them.

Diddy Kong Racing Mii Costumes anyone? Timber and T.T. at least would make for some neat hats.
Timber and Bumper references would frankly blow me away...apparently they alongside Pipsy were to star in their own game but Rare never got it off the ground. A real pity.

UnknownJ25

Smash Journeyman
I'm expecting a mumbo and steve swordfighter, a battletoads brawler and maybe a grunty gunner

Swop

Smash Journeyman
NNID
STOPNSWOP
3DS FC
4210-4035-7088
Switch FC
SW 1091 0071 7555
Mumbo - SwordFighter
Juno/Vela - Gunner
Conker - Swordfighter (Frying pan lmao)
Master chief - Gunner
Jinjo or Bottles Hat

Voe

Smash Journeyman
Brawler - Battletoads
Swordfighter - Steve and Mumbo or Grunty
Gunner - Juno from JFG and Joanna Dark
Came here to post this. I could even see Master Chief as a Gunner and a Swordfighter, but if one had to be chosen then it would be better to have him as a Gunner costume. Spinal could be a Swordfighter but I'd imagine it would take a lot of effort to make it work. Maybe we could get Fulgore as a Brawler instead.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I think it'd be cool if, since it seems like they won't be getting in this time around, if Steve and Alex were costumes for each Mii fighter, and maybe a Creeper costume too (I'd really love one). The sword fighter could use a...er, sword, or maybe a pickaxe, and maybe have a leather, iron, gold, diamond, or chainmail chestplate; the Gunner could use a crossbow, and the Brawler could...oh, that's right, they use their blocky fists.

I think Conker could be a sword fighter, either with the frying pan, bat, or chainsaw. Mumbo could also be a sword fighter, using his staff.

Master Chief would be a gunner, of course.

I'd like it if they added Grunty's clothing. For hats alone, maybe a Clanker hat, a Jinjo hat, a Sabreman hat, and an army helmet from Conker's Bad Fur Day if the Conker costume doesn't already have it. edit: I guess they could add Master Chief's helmet and a Creeper head, too, if they don't get full costumes, as well as an Ender Dragon head and maybe Herobrine.

Last edited:

valkiriforce

Smash Ace
I'd so love to get Jet Force Gemini Mii costumes - specifically Juno's outfit. That would be a dream come true for me.

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I think the only 100% for sure Mii costume is it going to be Mumbo as a Mii swordfighter using his wand in place of a sword. I don't know how likely other rare games are to make mii fighter costumes.
If I were to guess, I would say gruntilda as a Mii Gunner, with her broom as the gun. And possibly bottles as a Mii brawler with his big meaty mole hands.

If other rare properties became Mii Fighters than I would for sure bet on Fulgore a from Killer Instinct being one of them.

ShaunoftheRed

Smash Cadet
I know it's not gonna happen but honestly, a Goldeneye James Bond mii costume would be pretty special.

SuperiorYoshi87

Smash Lord
NNID
AVENGERxTHOR
I personally don't see Master Chief getting a Mii costume... Chief is too big for that.. if he shows up in Smash he's a playable character....

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
The most likely one I see is a Mumbo Jumbo Mii swordfighter. I also see a Jinjo hat, Tooty Brawler Costume, Conker gunner costume and a Cranky Kong beard.

Neptoon

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 5963 5927 3483
If anything, I'd hope to get any these. Asterisks are primary wants, plus signs are secondary wants, nothing is third/not so much:

Swordfighter:
- Mumbo Jumbo (Shaman Stick as sword)*
- Gruntilda (Broomstick as sword)*

Brawler:
- Bottles+
- Klungo+

Hats:
- Blue Jinjo/Mighty Jinjonator*
- Mr. Patches+
- Humba Wumba Wig+
- Tootie Wig*
- King Jingaling Crown+
- Captain Blubber*
(WAHEY!)

I know not all of them will get in, but it's only a thought.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
anyone could work for gunner if theyre based on tooie's multiplayer mode

im hoping for sword fighter mumbo jumbo and brawler grunty

also id like to predict jino hat

Voe

Smash Journeyman
Rare Themed Mii Fighter Costumes:
- Mumbo Swordfighter
- Gruntilda Swordfighter or Gunner
- Rash Brawler (please)
- Juno and Vela Gunner as a Male & Female costume set (pretty please)
- Jago or Fulgore Brawler
- Conker Swordfighter or Gunner

I'm so hyped to see what content will be coming along with B-K. I just hope the Mii costumes aren't Banjo-Kazooie only because there's so much juicy content you could get from Rare's IPs. But if they are just B-K related I wouldn't complain, unless the head portion of the costume is a hat. The only character specific Mii Hats that are great are Cappy and Slime from what I can remember.

TaichiYaegashi

Smash Ace
I'd love a Steve Mii costume as well as Mumbo, Conker and a Battletoads costume. As for what I think will happen, I think at least one of these. Also a googly eyes hat would be funny but I personally don't expect that at all.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
The googly eyes hat would be genius. Either that or a Jinjo head would be the best standalone cosmetic head (the Jinjo head would match your Mii's favorite color).

Buzzwole

Smash Ace
Mumbo swordfighter is my main hope. I'd love to see other Rare characters represented too.

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
i had Mumbo,Gruntilda,Conker,The Battletoads,Fulgore,Minecraft, and Master Chief in mind when it comes to mii costumes,

Brawler-Rash, Pimple, and Zitz
Gunner-Gruntilda(maybe hr hand as a gun for magic reference)and Master Chief
Swordfighter-Mumbo Jumbo, Conker(i think the pan or chainsaw can work), Fulgore, and Minecraft Diamond Armor
Hats- Steve and Creeper

Last edited:

CosmicQuark

Smash Master
Here's what I'm thinking.

Banjo-Kazooie:
- Brawler: Jinjo
- Swordfighter: Mumbo Jumbo and/or Gruntilda

Microsoft/Rare:
- Brawler: Battletoad
- Swordfighter: Steve (highly likely, given Verge's initial rumor)
- Gunner: Master Chief

I'd really want Conker in some form, but I consider that unlikely--at most a spirit, and even then I'm not sure. I haven't been interested in many of the DLC Mii costumes, but the ones coming with Banjo & Kazooie may be the first ones I buy.

Top Bottom