• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Luigi do you rock?

CR4SH

Smash Lord
I'm all about the white and green (fireflower luigi), mostly because it's teh mostest awesome. Partially because neutral b doesn't make sense otherwise.

you?

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Orange, Green or the FireFlower, depends, the Pink and WaLuigi comes after those

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
PINK! Why? it's just the most random color in the world for Luigi, and its not used much from what i've seen on videos/tournaments so I went with it lol.

YouAreOutOfMy5

Smash Apprentice
Personally, I like the WaLuigi costume, cause it makes him look bad***, unlike the goody two shoes, Mario. :p

Razz113

Smash Cadet
I rock the Waluigi or the orange/green just kuz i like the way they look. but it is fun to embarass people bby rocking pink and goin dude u lost to a guy in pink lolz.

TheMann

Smash Ace
Pimpin pink weegee for me. If u look at my vids, 90% of the time thats what costume I pick lol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Fireflower power for me. Sometimes I mix it up with cheese puff Luigi (orange) or the Waluigi costume.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Luigi, The Man in Green...OR IS HE? (The Real Story)

So, I hooked up my NES today and started playing my old school Mario Bros. game. I played two player mode and let my little brother go first. He was Mario. When he died, it became my turn and I played as Luigi...that's when I made this shocking discovery...
Luigi's first ever original outfit was what is now known as the Fire Flower outfit! When he gets the Fire Flower, he pretty much looks exactly like Mario in his Fire Flower suit. So what does this mean? Whenever you play as Fire Flower Luigi in Brawl, you're actually playing as the original green man! ;)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
So, I hooked up my NES today and started playing my old school Mario Bros. game. I played two player mode and let my little brother go first. He was Mario. When he died, it became my turn and I played as Luigi...that's when I made this shocking discovery...
Luigi's first ever original outfit was what is now known as the Fire Flower outfit! When he gets the Fire Flower, he pretty much looks exactly like Mario in his Fire Flower suit. So what does this mean? Whenever you play as Fire Flower Luigi in Brawl, you're actually playing as the original green man! ;)
No ****? Now that you mention it, I'm sure you're right. Maybe thats why I like that costume. Cool find.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
All about that classic green...
"If you listen closely, in the character selection screen, the announcer doesn't say Luigi. he says..."The Incredible HULK!!!!" - Walnut

King_Peachee

Smash Journeyman
NNID
King_Peachee
3DS FC
3754-9306-5412
All about that classic green...
"If you listen closely, in the character selection screen, the announcer doesn't say Luigi. he says..."The Incredible HULK!!!!" - Walnut
Polmex, I'm going to HULK SMASH you if you and I don't get together and play!! :mad:

ShyShy

Smash Rookie
Mainly the Orange color, sometimes that blue also, and u cant go wrong with purple either =)

Lozt

Smash Rookie
blue at the beginning, then after a while green and when i'm angry purple 8-)

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
luigi is the only character where i will use all his colors, but i mostly play in purple :\

Top Bottom