• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What literally impossible characters would you want?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
50 Cent

I remember a guy made a thread here a long time ago saying he wants to see him in Smash because of some game he played or something.

Anyway, that one literally came to mind.

JOJONumber691

Smash Lord
Mine would probably be Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. She has so much Moveset Potential that she could be quite unique in the World of Super Smash Bros.

DynoStretch

Smash Cadet
Blaze the Cat

She's nowhere near close to being a front-runner for the Sonic series, and Sega seems content on making her little more then Silver's matyr/sidekick. That said, I loved her in Rush and Rush Adventure, and I'd like seeing her in Smash. I'd even be fine with her as a semi-echo of Sonic.

Henry Hatsworth

A British gentleman from an obscure DS platformer by EA. It was a 'Nintendo Hard' game that combined platforming with (of all things) Panel de Pon style puzzle matching. He wielded a machete as a weapon and could powerful up his projectile weapons by completing the PdP puzzles. It's was seriously way more fun and creative then it had any right to be. It wound up flying under the radar because EA in all their wisdom marketed it as a shovelware game.

Dracovish

A Pokemon who isn't cute, heroic or legendary pretty much has no chance of making the cut. Nonetheless, I would love to see the giant mutant fishie with the funny move in Smash. Having no fists, it would have to relay on it's kicking and biting attacks, and it would be both hilarious and awesome.

Popeye

Hey you said impossible choices. I don't know how many of you have watched Popeye cartoons, but this is one of the most badass cartoon characters in history. Some films have him doing fights that you'd swear you'd see out of an anime or something, I've even heard his crazy style was an inspiration for Luffy from One Piece. In addition, Popeye is also inadvertently responsible for the creation of Donkey Kong and Mario since Nintendo at the time couldn't get the rights to do a Popeye game. Naturally his final smash would be to pull out a can of spinach and wail on the enemy as his theme plays.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
I'll be honest here, I would love to see Goku from Dragon Ball with Vegeta as his echo fighter.

Of course, songs from Dragon Ball would be included in the deal as well.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
How about Emrel from Sonic Battle, but unnecessarily accurate:
  • Gets his own customization screen, where you can select his Specials, all based on every other fighter's special moves
  • You can even give him a unique attribute like Samus's grapple beam, Peach's float, or Ryu's always-face-in-1v1 matches
  • All the abilities would have a cost just like in Sonic battle, but now you're allowed to exceed it, the caveat being that Glitches will occur during a match (i.e. you trip sometimes, you may take damage at random intervals, your inputs may be ignored, or you might just fall asleep every now and then.)
  • Other Sonic characters would be referenced through his Standard Attacks and Smash Attacks.
  • On top of everything, he even brings the Ichikoro Gauge, which when full, multiplies the power of your next used special move by 100.
  • You can press Shield+B to charge it manually and slowly recover damage, but it also fills as you take damage and execute successful parries.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I'd actually really like to see James Bond get included, Golden Eye era.

Turok Dinosaur Hunter and the Ninja Turtles also have a lot of Nintendo history.

Top Bottom