• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What kind of Final Fantasy content do you want to see in Ultimate?

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Although judging from when Sakurai showed the whole "biggest gaming crossover ever" it stated FF7 in particular and not the Final Fantasy franchise as a whole, what would you like in this game from the series itself? Maybe dividing your wants into like FF7 specifics, and then overarcing series stuff.

I'm mostly going to start with just stuff from 7 myself, huge fan of the franchise though, still need to get to playing Zodiac Age (to finally play 12) and 15 however, played the rest.

First off a few tracks I feel should be in there.

The obvious big boys of battle themes from 7 itself, and since I much prefer the AC version of One Winged Angel i'd much prefer it in there, Cloud does have his AC look so at least one track from it would be nice.

Underrated battle theme from FF7

One of my favorite segments and themes from 7.

As for assist trophies from just 7, i'd like to see Tifa or Aerith, Tifa could probably be like how Little Mac used to be but with all of her chained limit breaks as her moves, and Aerith could provide assistance before ending everything with a huge Holy nuke.

Although due to his popularity I could see Vincent getting that, likely using his gun & demonic forms.

However this all hindges on Square-Enix allowing Sakurai to use more of their properties in general, and they have shown they can be rather strict with that.

In terms of other final fantasies in quick blurbs, a battle theme medley of all the main FF battle themes from 1 all the way to 15's first. Along with a boss theme medley, and i'd love to hear 4's remix in particular from that set, and 9.

Add some fan favorites like the classic Main Theme, Battle on the Big Bridge, Searching for Friends, Battle with the Four Fiends, The Extreme, Otherworld, etc.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'd probably expect a number of songs such as JENOVA, The Crazy Motorcycle Chase, One Winged Angel, Gold Saucer Theme to be in Ultimate.

I could also see the possibility of Tifa and Sephiroth as Assist Trophies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Tifa assist trophy.

Aside from that, some music from my gateway FF, IV.
Yeah 4 was my gateway too along with 7 because I played 4 and watched my Uncles play 7. Before I got the chance to myself.

I'd probably expect a number of songs such as JENOVA, The Crazy Motorcycle Chase, One Winged Angel, Gold Saucer Theme to be in Ultimate.

I could also see the possibility of Tifa and Sephiroth as Assist Trophies.
The Golden Saucer theme oh dear the ear worm loop.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
In contrast to what Shulk says, I'm not really feeling it. I do not believe that there will be enough content to make up for SSB4 and Ultimate in order to be on par with other Third Party series. That being said, here's what I'd like to see.

Assist Trophy Sephiroth: While we do have several sword based Assists. I think there is room for him. He could use Dissidia's Black Materia or Hell's Gate.

Music: Opening - Bombing Mission (with the Bombing Mission segment repeating), J-E-N-O-V-A, Jenova Complete, Birth of a God, One Winged Angel (It might be possible to trim this like other tracks), Main Theme(remixed for Smash), and something I'll refer to as Smash de Chocobo which is a rendering of the Chocobo theme but made for Smash.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord
I really wish there was content coming from several FF games instead of just VII, in fact i’d even prefer if some other Square Enix games were referenced too like Bravely Default for example, imagine having a varied selection of music, trophies, items etc. from SE... at least the IPs more prevalent with Nintendo.

But i think there’s a high chance most of the content will come from FFVII.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Kinda weird how that the one Final Fantasy game represented in Smash is a Sony exclusive game made at the point when Square hated Nintendo. A few nods to Final Fantasy's Nintendo history would be a lot better than focusing on the anti-Nintendo game that makes Cloud look like he doesn't belong. A few spirits for Moogles, Cid, Squall, Yuffie, Tifa, Zack Fair, Auron, Tidus, Wakka, Selphie, Cactaur, Chocobo, Vivi, Dark Mage, Seifer, Setzer, Fujin, Raijin, Yuna, Rikku, Paine and Sephiroth. Hopefully, this many spirits could make up with the underrepresentation of Final Fantasy. But if we don't get any spirits at all, I'd wonder why they would bother to put Cloud in?

Cobalt Chalcedony

Smash Rookie
FF Content from the SNES era would be nice FF4's boss theme FF5's Battle on the Big Bridge and FF6's battle theme would be nice, My dream character is Bartz Klausker from FF5 so that'd be nice and some more stages (Big Bridge, The Void[Transforming Stage], The raft section from FF6 ect ect)

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Other than adding Ramza Beoulve or Bartz Klauser or Terra Branford?

****'s sake, give me a Clash on the Big Bridge.
Decisive Battle from FF6 would be nice too.

Last edited:

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
I guess we get nothing for one of gamings biggest franchises. Damn Square is stingy

Last edited:

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
Ideally and in a perfect world I would of course love more Final Fantasy characters but for sure they have to include a Sephiroth now. It just seems wrong and like there is this huge flaw or something is largely missing with not including Sephiroth. How can you have Cloud without Sephiroth?

Fenrir-Bolt

Banned via Warnings
I guess we get nothing for one of gamings biggest franchises. Damn Square is stingy
It’s true there should have been summon assists or something like that. It might have been the developer though, but it’s kind of weird. I think. Intends wants to keep it largely Nintendo still.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Okay, in an ideal world, here's what we'd want.

Fighters;
Black Mage (with some White Mage alts if from FFI, don't bother if it's the FFIX version)
Sephiroth

Spirits;
Dunno, just pick some well known characters from across the series, ie Tifa, Noctis, etc.

Stages;
Midgar is pretty good, but what about adding Zanarkland or the Chaos Shrine from FFI?

Music;
Look, there's so much amazing music to choose from in the Final Fantasy series. Don't get us wrong, the two songs that are in make total sense, being the battle themes, but what about a remix of the FFVII theme? Maybe some FFVI stuff, like Battle on the Big Bridge? Hell, even a remix of the Theme of Love from FFIV, maybe? Perhaps go forward, and choose stuff like Zanarkland from FFX? There's no end to the possibilities. Even if they only used battle themes from the different Final Fantasy games, or even just limited it to FFVII tracks, there's a hell of a lot of potential.

Assists;

Again, choose interesting characters from across the series, but perhaps more magic based ones. Aerith springs to mind, if you were to limit it to FFVII.

Other Additions;

Perhaps Cloud could have a low poly alt (literally just like from FFVII's source material?) It would work just like the Akira AT.
Or... go a step further and add alts for Cloud and Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts? It's a long shot, but might just work ;)

Anyways, there's our ideas. Hope you like them

themagicsoup

Smash Rookie
I'm not too knowledgeable about Final Fantasy but I'd like Square Enix to allow Cloud's original artwork to be used for his spirits, also more than 2 tracks, please.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Dragon Quest ended up getting more content than Final Fantasy. How can the add-on DLC get more than the Square rep from the base game?

Julesimanerd

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Julesimanerd
3DS FC
2191-9014-2011
Add Sephiroth as a playable fighter in a DLC pack; The Northern Crater would be his stage and would include more VII tracks (One Winged Angel, most JENOVA songs, and AC songs)

Mii Costumes will be included; Tifa for Fighter, Barret for Gunner and Squall, Cecil or Tidus for Swordman. Moogle and Chocobo Hats will also he available.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Add Sephiroth as a playable fighter in a DLC pack; The Northern Crater would be his stage and would include more VII tracks (One Winged Angel, most JENOVA songs, and AC songs)

Mii Costumes will be included; Tifa for Fighter, Barret for Gunner and Squall, Cecil or Tidus for Swordman. Moogle and Chocobo Hats will also he available.
I think another Square rep outside of Final Fantasy would be better, but they should add a free DLC for Final Fantasy spirits and maybe throw in an assist trophy, but that would be too good.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Terra Branford as a fighter. More Spirits from both FF7 and the other FF games. Spirits and/or Mii Fighters like Tifa, Barrett, Aerith, Tidus, Black Mage, White Mage, Ninja, Moogle, Cactuar, Sephiroth, Cecil, Lightning, etc. And good lord the music, there are at minimum 50 songs they could add from the main FF games alone, let alone the Bravely Default series or Octopath Traveler (which would also be a good source of Spirits/Mii Figthers).

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Clouds Personality/Animations could get some improvements he is too Edgy/Mopey
i want this animation
as a Taunt!
And i want him to Walk!

Greyfox22

Smash Apprentice
I`d love to see pretty much any new content for FF cause I`m a big fan of the series. I`m hoping for a spirit event or maybe some more music. 2 music tracks just isn`t enough.

Besides that I would love to see another character and I`d be happy with anyone ( Terra, Sephiroth, Cecil, a Black Mage ect.) but I don`t think its very likely.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
A Real Final Fantasy 7 Remake
that is the entire Game
doesnt spoil the Ending
has the same Atmossphere (in Better)
Keep Clouds Hair the same
Tifa Chest (why do people think this is more important than Clouds Hair)
Has no Dementors
is the same Genre
No one wingend Human Sephiroth

Wait this is maybe the wrong thread

but still smash shouldnt take inspiration from that $&#% !

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Noctis
Yeah, that's about it. I just want Noctis as a fighter. Barret as an AT would also be cool. If we just get those two things, and a few more music tracks, I'll be satisfied.

HARBlNGER

Smash Apprentice
Add Tifa as one of the next DLC fighters (assuming she never makes it to Tekken 7).
Not sure which stage should come with her. The Golden Saucer would be pretty cool to see, anywhere else outside of Midgar would be great as well.
Give us more than 2 FF7 songs.
Mii Fighter Costumes: chibi low-poly costumes of Tifa:ultbrawler:, Barret:ultgunner:, Aerith and Sephiroth:ultswordfighter:. Also Vivi from FFIX as a Mii Gunner. Vivi's a character that would prefer over Tifa but I'm leaning more towards him being a deluxe mii costume or his outfit and hat as a mii costume (just make a black mage mii for the face, which is pretty simple to do), while having Tifa as the real pick.

Noctis
Yeah, that's about it. I just want Noctis as a fighter. Barret as an AT would also be cool. If we just get those two things, and a few more music tracks, I'll be satisfied.
I'd be down with Noctis if it ever happened. I had an idea a while back that he could have all of his Royal Arms. 5-6 of them for his neutral special, cycling from different Royal Arms from a weapon wheel like Monado Arts. The remaining Arms can be individually mixed into his tilts, smash attacks, aerials, and grabs (forward and back grab is the fishing rod, also acts a tether).

Last edited:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Yeah I agree about the Royal Arms. There's one move that happens occasionally in FFXV where if you mash enough with the Sword of the Father, Noctis does this neat attack where he lifts it above his head and walks around with it before slashing it down-I think that could make for a cool and unique neutral b. I also think Ignis, Gladiolus, and Pronto should appear in his taunts/winning animations seeing as how often you see them all together in the game. I used to think his Final Smash would be like Warioman in Brawl and Sm4sh, but with Armiger. Seeing as transformation Final Smashes have been made into cutscene ones, I could see his Final Smash being the Judgement Bolt summon instead.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Sephiroth is in so i guess we get new stuff the stage is pretty cool maybe we get more than 2 tracks this time

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord

Wow, that prediction was mostly right. We've got Sephiroth as a fighter, Northern Crater as a stage, more FF7 songs including One Winged Angel, JENOVA, and a couple of Advent Children songs, Tifa as a Mii Brawler, Barret as a Mii Gunner, a Chocobo hat, the Moogle and Chocobo in one Spirit. We don't have anything on Squall, Cecil or Tidus. Did you get your information from an actual leak?

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Wow, that prediction was mostly right. We've got Sephiroth as a fighter, Northern Crater as a stage, more FF7 songs including One Winged Angel, JENOVA, and a couple of Advent Children songs, Tifa as a Mii Brawler, Barret as a Mii Gunner, a Chocobo hat, the Moogle and Chocobo in one Spirit. We don't have anything on Squall, Cecil or Tidus. Did you get your information from an actual leak?
Arent Squal, cecil and Tidus from the Controversial FF8/FF10 i mean theyre probably more Likly but FF 6/9 desreve a Mii Costume Terra/tina,Kefka and Vivi more

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Tifa assist trophy.

Aside from that, some music from my gateway FF, IV.
Well, a Mii costume is close enough. Can FFIV even get a release on modern consoles at all, SE?

Arent Squal, cecil and Tidus from the Controversial FF8/FF10 i mean theyre probably more Likly but FF 6/9 desreve a Mii Costume Terra/tina,Kefka and Vivi more
If I understood that sentence correctly, Cecil isn't in 8 or 10. No other game got content in here for this time, so I figure they would need an individual fighter for each respective game to get anything.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Well, a Mii costume is close enough. Can FFIV even get a release on modern consoles at all, SE?

If I understood that sentence correctly, Cecil isn't in 8 or 10. No other game got content in here for this time, so I figure they would need an individual fighter for each respective game to get anything.
Yeah i thought this sentence was undestandable but sadly no Sorry just forget it

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Here's some content I would've loved to see in the base game specifically:
Here's the Spirit Battles for most of them
  1. Cloud (Fighter Spirit)
  2. Cloud (Advent Children) (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Chocobo (:ultyoshi:, ★★; Athletic Theme - Super Mario World)
  4. Moogle (:ultolimar:, ★★; Forest/Nature Area)
  5. Cactuar (:ultgnw:, ★★; The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI)
  6. Ifrit (:ultbowser:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  7. Ramuh (:ultrobin:, ★★; Fight On!)
  8. Odin (:ultcloud:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI)
  9. Leviathan (:ultmewtwo:, ★; Apocalypsis Noctis)
  10. Bahamut ZERO (:ultridley:, ★★★★; The Final Battle - Final Fantasy IV)
  11. Warrior of Light (:ultlink::ultsheik::ultrobin::ultrobin:, ★★★★; Battle Scene - FINAL FANTASY)
  12. Garland (:ultganondorf:, ★★; Last Battle - FINAL FANTASY) -> Chaos (FINAL FANTASY) (★★★★)
  13. Firion (:ultchrom:, ★★; Battle Theme B - FINAL FANTASY II)
  14. Emperor Mateus Palamecia (:ultpalutena::ultbowser:, ★★★; Battle Scene 2 - FINAL FANTASY II)
  15. Onion Knight (:ultyounglink:, ★; This is the Last Battle)
  16. Cecil Harvey (:ultmarth:, ★★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY IV)
  17. Kain Highwind (Summon only, ★★)
  18. Golbez (:ultike:, ★★★; The Dreadful Fight)
  19. Bartz Klauser (:ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby:, ★★; Mixed-Up Scramble)
  20. Gilgamesh (:ultsimon:, ★★★★; Battle on the Big Bridge)
  21. Exdeath (:ultkrool:, ★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY V)
  22. Terra Branford (:ultpalutena:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY VI)
  23. Kefka Palazzo (:ultrobin:, ★★★★; Dancing Mad ~Final Tier~)
  24. Sephiroth* (:ultdarkpit:, ★★★★; One-Winged Angel)
  25. Squall Leonhart (:ultroy:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  26. Laguna Loire (:ultsnake::ultike::ultgreninja:, ★★; The Man with the Machine Gun)
  27. Rinoa Heartlily (:ultwiifittrainer:, ★★★; The Extreme)
  28. Zidane Tribal (:ultdiddy:, ★; Battle 2 - FINAL FANTASY IX)
  29. Kuja (:ultlucas::ultmewtwo:, ★★; The Dark Messenger)
  30. Tidus (:ultcorrinf:, ★★★; Normal Battle - FINAL FANTASY X)
  31. Yuna (:ultzelda:, ★★★; Seymour Battle)
  32. Jecht (:ultganondorf:, ★★★; Otherworld)
  33. Shantotto (:ultisabelle:, ★; Wrath of the Reset Bomb)
  34. Gabranth (:ultgnw:, ★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY XII)
  35. Lightning Farron (Summon only, ★★★)
  36. Noctis Lucis Caelum (Summon only, ★★★★)
  37. Lann & Reynn (Lilikin) (:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultcloud::ultisabelle:, ★★; Try, Try Again) -> Lann & Reynn (★★★)
*Sephiroth is a DLC fighter and One-Winged Angel is part of his Challenger Pack, but I decied to make his Spirit and this song base game content, in the event that neither are DLC

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Here's some content I would've loved to see in the base game specifically:
Here's the Spirit Battles for most of them
  1. Cloud (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Chocobo (:ultyoshi:, ★★; Athletic Theme - Super Mario World)
  4. Moogle (:ultolimar:, ★★; Forest/Nature Area)
  5. Cactuar (:ultgnw:, ★★; The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI)
  6. Ifrit (:ultbowser:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  7. Ramuh (:ultrobin:, ★★; Fight On!)
  8. Odin (:ultcloud:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI)
  9. Leviathan (:ultmewtwo:, ★; Apocalypsis Noctis)
  10. Bahamut ZERO (:ultridley:, ★★★★; The Final Battle - Final Fantasy IV)
  11. Warrior of Light (:ultlink::ultsheik::ultrobin::ultrobin:, ★★★★; Battle Scene - FINAL FANTASY)
  12. Garland (:ultganondorf:, ★★; Last Battle - FINAL FANTASY) -> Chaos (FINAL FANTASY) (★★★★)
  13. Firion (:ultchrom:, ★★; Battle Theme B - FINAL FANTASY II)
  14. Emperor Mateus Palamecia (:ultpalutena::ultbowser:, ★★★; Battle Scene 2 - FINAL FANTASY II)
  15. Onion Knight (:ultyounglink:, ★; This is the Last Battle)
  16. Cecil Harvey (:ultmarth:, ★★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY IV)
  17. Kain Highwind (Summon only, ★★)
  18. Golbez (:ultike:, ★★★; The Dreadful Fight)
  19. Bartz Klauser (:ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby:, ★★; Mixed-Up Scramble)
  20. Gilgamesh (:ultsimon:, ★★★★; Battle on the Big Bridge)
  21. Exdeath (:ultkrool:, ★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY V)
  22. Terra Branford (:ultpalutena:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY VI)
  23. Kefka Palazzo (:ultrobin:, ★★★★; Dancing Mad ~Final Tier~)
  24. Sephiroth* (:ultdarkpit:, ★★★★; One-Winged Angel)
  25. Squall Leonhart (:ultroy:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  26. Laguna Loire (:ultsnake::ultike::ultgreninja:, ★★; The Man with the Machine Gun)
  27. Rinoa Heartlily (:ultwiifittrainer:, ★★★; The Extreme)
  28. Zidane Tribal (:ultdiddy:, ★; Battle 2 - FINAL FANTASY IX)
  29. Kuja (:ultlucas::ultmewtwo:, ★★; The Dark Messenger)
  30. Tidus (:ultcorrinf:, ★★★; Normal Battle - FINAL FANTASY X)
  31. Yuna (:ultzelda:, ★★★; Seymour Battle)
  32. Jecht (:ultganondorf:, ★★★; Otherworld)
  33. Shantotto (:ultisabelle:, ★; Wrath of the Reset Bomb)
  34. Gabranth (:ultgnw:, ★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY XII)
  35. Lightning Farron (Summon only, ★★★)
  36. Noctis Lucis Caelum (Summon only, ★★★★)
  37. Lann & Reynn (Lilikin) (:ultcorrin::ultcorrinf::ultcloud::ultisabelle:, ★★; Try, Try Again) -> Lann & Reynn (★★★)
*Sephiroth is a DLC fighter and One-Winged Angel is part of his Challenger Pack, but I decied to make his Spirit and this song base game content, in the event that neither are DLC
Alternatively, assuming most of the content in Sephy's pack (barring only Northern Cave) was in base Ultimate and Sephiroth wasn't a fighter later on:
  1. Cloud Strife (Fighter Spirit)
  3. Tifa (:ultbrawler:, ★★★; Let the Battles Begin!)
  4. Barret (:ultgunner: and :ultbrawler: x3, ★★★; Opening - Bombing Mission)
  5. Aerith (:ultcloud:, ★★★; Aerith's Theme)
  6. Red XIII (:ultduckhunt:, ★★; Cosmo Canyon)
  7. Cait Sith (:ultroy2: and :ultgnw:x3, ★; Tough Guy Alert!)
  8. Cid (:ultsnake:, ★★; Main Theme of FINAL FANTASY VII)
  9. Yuffie (:ultrichter:, ★; Step: The Plain)
  10. Vincent (:ultwolf:, ★★; Nothing to Lose)
  11. Rufus Shinra & the Turks (:ultrobin:, :ultbrawler:, :ultswordfighter: and :ultgunner:x2, ★★★; Those Who Fight (AC Version))
  12. Sephiroth (:ultdarkpit:. ★★★★; One-Winged Angel)
  13. Zack Fair (:ultcloud:, ★★★★; Aerith's Theme)
  14. Chocobo (:ultyoshi:, ★★; Athletic Theme - Super Mario World)
  15. Moogle (:ultolimar:, ★★; Opening - FINAL FANTASY)
  16. Cactuar (:ultgnw:, ★★; Let the Battles Begin!)
  17. Ifrit (:ultbowser:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  18. Ramuh (:ultrobin:, ★★; Fight On!)
  19. Odin (:ultcloud:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - Final Fantasy VI)
  20. Leviathan (:ultmewtwo:, ★; Apocalypsis Noctis)
  21. Bahamut ZERO (:ultridley:, ★★★★; The Final Battle - Final Fantasy IV)
  22. Warrior of Light (:ultlink::ultsheik::ultrobin::ultrobin:, ★★★★; Battle Scene - FINAL FANTASY)
  23. Garland (:ultganondorf:, ★★; Last Battle - FINAL FANTASY) -> Chaos (FINAL FANTASY) (★★★★)
  24. Firion (:ultchrom:, ★★; Battle Theme B - FINAL FANTASY II)
  25. Emperor Mateus Palamecia (:ultpalutena::ultbowser:, ★★★; Battle Scene 2 - FINAL FANTASY II)
  26. Onion Knight (:ultyounglink:, ★; This is the Last Battle)
  27. Cecil Harvey (:ultmarth:, ★★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY IV)
  28. Kain Highwind (Summon only, ★★)
  29. Golbez (:ultike:, ★★★; The Dreadful Fight)
  30. Bartz Klauser (:ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby::ultkirby:, ★★; Mixed-Up Scramble)
  31. Gilgamesh (:ultsimon:, ★★★★; Battle on the Big Bridge)
  32. Exdeath (:ultkrool:, ★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY V)
  33. Terra Branford (:ultpalutena:, ★★★; The Decisive Battle - FINAL FANTASY VI)
  34. Kefka Palazzo (:ultrobin:, ★★★★; Dancing Mad ~Final Tier~)
  35. Squall Leonhart (:ultroy:, ★★★; Force Your Way)
  36. Laguna Loire (:ultsnake::ultike::ultgreninja:, ★★; The Man with the Machine Gun)
  37. Rinoa Heartlily (:ultwiifittrainer:, ★★★; The Extreme)
  38. Zidane Tribal (:ultdiddy:, ★; Battle 2 - FINAL FANTASY IX)
  39. Kuja (:ultlucas: and :ultmewtwo:, ★★; The Dark Messenger)
  40. Tidus (:ultcorrinf:, ★★★; Normal Battle - FINAL FANTASY X)
  41. Yuna (:ultzelda:, ★★★; Seymour Battle)
  42. Jecht (:ultganondorf:, ★★★; Otherworld)
  43. Shantotto (:ultisabelle:, ★; JENOVA)
  44. Gabranth (:ultgnw:, ★★; Boss Battle - FINAL FANTASY XII)
  45. Lightning Farron (:ultcorrinf:, ★★★; Blinded by Light)
  46. Noctis Lucis Caelum (:ultmarth: then :ultcloud:, ★★★★; Stand Your Ground)

Top Bottom