• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your least favorite character and map to play as

Jeeble

Smash Rookie
NNID
Jeeble
3DS FC
4227-0772-2000
Probably Palutena, when you play her, she feels kids floaty and weird and I'd say the attacks aren't very powerful
Also definitely Skyworld

D

Deleted member

I hate playing as Pikachu (mainly because I dont want to be the spammer i complain about)

worst map to play on.. ehhhh, Skyworld

SleepyJ

Smash Rookie
Olimar. Me and that DK64 map have never gotten along rivalry since 64. Always going through the damn ledge.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
Least Favorite Character:
Outside FG: Zero Suit Samus. Her mere existence sickens me.
In FG: Little Mac. Ledge campers make the games so unbelievably slow. I'm not approaching and will just keep Powershielding if you spam projectiles, GIVE UP.
The sad part is that I love LM (as a fighter) and his series to death.
Least Favorite Stage:
Normal: 75m/Pac Land
75m because it's 75m.
Pac-Land mostly because MS Paint hideousness, but the fact that 3DS got all the good scrolling stages makes me salty about this stage too.
Omega: Lylat/Pac-Land.
Pac-Land gets even uglier.
Lylat's ledges make my D3 cry everytime.

Illuminati13

Smash Rookie
NNID
JulesF13
Probably for me my least favorite character Rosalina and Luma. I just can't play as her and playing against her is just all that more terrible.
For stages probably 75m and Lylat cruise only cuz i have been trapped at the bottom too many times

RedBeanPorridge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RedBeanPorridge
3DS FC
3823-8771-4471
Ganon. Too sluggish and un-mobile for me.
Stage-wise it would have to be flat zone 2. I dread the day they decided to bring that stage back.

InitialK

I'm that TO Guy
Everytime I play spacies, I just suck. I cant really explain why.
As for stages, Yoshi's island because Randall hates me.

Harb

Smash Cadet
NNID
Harb323
Switch FC
SW-2002-6569-6711
My least favorite character is Ike. For some reason, he just doesn't click with me. My least favorite stage is probably 75M, but I would say Pac-Land if we were talking about new stages.

Wolley2xjd

Banned via Administration
:4palutena: because her moveset is trash and Skyworld because of those breakable platforms, thank god for project m for fixing that.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
:4lucario::4pacman: are my least favorites.

Stages... The obvious GCO and Palutena's Temple. And also I'm not a fan of Pac-Maze in 3DS or Skyworld.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
:4gaw: Too clunky and uncomfortable for me. As for stages, It would have to be Pac-Land.

keymanb

Smash Apprentice
Ok, my least usable character would have to be Link

I just cannot use him. And the worst stage would have to skyworld.

Last edited:

Marrow

Speak softly and carry a Thick Club
3DS FC
1993-9950-1450
I'm absolute booty dot booty with Megaman. Those projectiles, projectiles everywhere. Least favorite to play in all of Smash.

I'm fine with most stages, though. Even Pac-Land, but Coliseum just sucks. It's like a worse Arena Ferox with those walk-offs. Shame, too, since it could have been a decent stage if it had actual ledges.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
ZSS, no doubt. The moveset is just so boring. But I could say the same about the direction Nintendo took with her character.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Hard to say. Of the character's I've actually played for more than five seconds my least favorite is :4duckhunt:. I just don't even understand how his projectiles work...Overall though it's :4diddy:...

I would say my least favorite stage is Palutena's Temple but holy damn that music.
So I'll say Flat Zone X or Orbital Gate.

Last edited:

CrazyPerson

Smash Journeyman
Shiek on any walk off KO stage.

I mained her for a short time, but it became clear that with the rules friends and I play under I was better off with someone not as built around gimping.

Last edited:

ColietheGoalie

Smash Lord
Worst Character: Falco
Don't really hate any of the characters, but I've never cared for how Fox felt or played, and he's a fairly needless clone of Fox, so that puts him lower on the food chain.

Worst Stage: Final Destination
Again, not horrible, but it's literally just a flat platform, so that makes it kinda boring in my books.

And all of the PacLand haters need to relax a little. That stage has great music and is so ridiculous I can't help but love it! :p

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Worst character: Palutena for me. I was so excited when she was announced, but she just doesn't work for me. Big and clunky and I dunno weird.

Worst stage: As beautiful as it is, I find Lylat Cruise really frustrating. Awkward ledges and movement make it too easy to randomly die. Never been a fan of the big stages either. Except Gaur Plains, I don't mind it.

Ampetrix

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Christopaz
3DS FC
4527-8084-1972
Yeah, Palutena is just so slow that it is hard to pick her up, she is not my least favorite but it goes to...It is ... Greninja? I barely notice him (aside from the nerf greninja memes).

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
I'm honestly terrible as Yoshi & Kirby. I know Yoshi isn't a terrible character, but I still don't know how he works at all. I'm also not liking how Charizard, Olimar, & Palutena play either.

For stages, they're easily Dr. Wily's Castle & 75m.

TimpaniGamer

Smash Rookie
NNID
TimpaniGamer
3DS FC
1203-9427-6727
Ganondorf: He's too SLOOOOW! :sonic:

Norfair: Even though there are probably worse stage hazards in terms of craziness, Norfair's distract/annoy me a lot more than any other.

Weedy Spyze

Smash Apprentice
I can't play the unorthodox characters like Villager and Megaman. Olimar is kind of in the same boat, but I'm getting better with him.

Worst stage is Pac-Land and it's not even close. I don't know what they were thinking making that stage. Also down there for me is Wrecking Crew. Probably not the most annoying stage, but its gimmick is irritating and it has no charm. I think it feels out of place in Smash Bros.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I can't play the unorthodox characters like Villager and Megaman. Olimar is kind of in the same boat, but I'm getting better with him.

Worst stage is Pac-Land and it's not even close. I don't know what they were thinking making that stage. Also down there for me is Wrecking Crew. Probably not the most annoying stage, but its gimmick is irritating and it has no charm. I think it feels out of place in Smash Bros.
I tend to agree about Wrecking Crew. It's not like PokeFloats where the gimmick is annoying but also somehow awesome, it's just kind of irritating and that's all

Xanthous

Smash Cadet
I have a somewhat decent grasp of almost everyone but I am complete ass with Marth/Lucina. I try, but I just can't play them at all. Everything about them just seems...off. I can't put my finger on why.

IndigoSSB

Back from the dead
I really wanted to get good at Robin, and I really tried. I love the concept of his character and style, but I can't get him to work for me. In terms of pure dislike I'd have to say Little Mac. If I had to pick a newcomer to replace with another character it would be him.

I dislike pretty much any stages with bosses in them.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
I just simply cannot play as Jigglypuff. I've never been good with her.

And as for stages.... screw 75m.

DukeofShorts

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Braedenthegreat
My absolute least favourite stage in the entire history of smash bros is Flat Zone X. Literally the only good thing about it is the Dr Mario music.

My least favourite character to play as would have to be Zelda. I just can't hit anything with any one of her moves.

Skjoett

Smash Cadet
Least favourite character to play as:
- Ness. I never really tried to thoroughly learn his moveset, and since he isn't really a straight forward character to use, it just turns out really bad most of the time. Also I'm SO **** with his recovery, I can't get that electric ball thing to hit him.

Least favourite map to play on:
- The great cave offensive. Just waaay to big for everything else than 8 player smash. Even then it's bs because of the zoomed out camera (even though I have a relatively big tv)

C3CC

Smash Lord
I don't like playing as Fox, Falco, Marth, Ike, Robin or Lucina, and my most hated stage is definitely Pac-Land, but 75m also gets a honorable mention.

sonicmega

Smash Rookie
NNID
sonicmega
3DS FC
1306-5031-6241
Always hated Donkey Kong, always will. Having 4-5 moves that all act as Meteors felt like overkill since Melee and I never really let the grudge go.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
I always try and give characters in Smash Bros a chance. If I'm not a fan of them, I try to get better with them and master their movesets. Heck, I wasn't a fan of Pac-Man and Mega Man when I first tried them. Now they're like, some of my favorite characters to play as. I guess if I had to choose, it would probably be Duck Hunt. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing as him, but when I play as him competitively, I don't really feel very confident. I know I gotta get better with him, but so far, he's the last character I'll choose to play competitively.
My least favorite stage to play in is probably Skyworld. I keep bumping into the ceilings and falling to my doom because the floor keeps respawning right when I'm right underneath it! Ugh...those ceilings...

Mazdamaxsti

Smash Lord
NNID
Mazdamaxsti
I hate playing Rosalina. She's not even hard, just sooooo boring to play as.

I hate playing on Pokemon Stadium 2, if that stage actually becomes legal it will always be my first ban, no questions asked.

safwaners

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2122-8841-3090
I hate Zelda and Rosalina so much, because they are characters that completely rely on spam. I also hate big maps like Temple.

Top Bottom