• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite puff? (Poll)

What is your favorite Jigglypuff?

• Super Smash Flash 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
(Cant reply till later) Any Jiggly fans out there? Well I have a question for you! What Jigglypuff do you like most? Smash 64? Melee? Brawl? 4? Well answer away!

Remember:
1. Don't make fun of peoples choices.
2. Just have fun!
3.Only have one choice.

Jiggly Fans UNITE!!!!

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
It's tough, but Melee by a thin margin. Rest and WoP are too good!

Smash 4 is a runner up, mostly because of the punishes.It just feels so good getting off Rest or an Fsmash.

DarkK

Smash Apprentice
I thought we were gonna discuss her alternate costumes, lol

I love dem all Puffs, so it's hard for me to choose. I would go with the Smash 4 Puff, since it's the one I'm currently developing a style for, and I like her so far (plus, I never actually used her in Melee, so yeah)

BTW OP, where did you get dem sexy sprites of Smash 4? I would like to see the rest of the cast on those sprites

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Jigglypuff is really fun for me to use in Smash 4. Much better than Brawl, too.

Furret24

Smash Master
I only play her in smash 4, and she looks super hot in this game.
I'm hope you don't mean what I think you do.

Anyways, Melee puff has always been my favorite. In fact, she's my secondary in that game, my main being (big shocker here) Game and Watch. Four puff is pretty fun too though.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Guess this is the only reason people would think of sm4sh Jiggs as hot.

But sm4sh Jiggs still be adorable as ****.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm hope you don't mean what I think you do.

Anyways, Melee puff has always been my favorite. In fact, she's my secondary in that game, my main being (big shocker here) Game and Watch. Four puff is pretty fun too though.
Anyone here ever watch Yuyu Hakusho? She would be a perfect fit for Koto's job during the Dark Tournament.

She is a cutie.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Melee because incredible back air, incredible Rest, winking taunt, crown, and damage yells.
"JIGLOO!" That was the reason why I didn't mind getting hit in Melee.
Although Melee was unarguably her best incarnation in terms of power, I like her in 4 the most because her personality is great. Although she is just the slightest bit too goofy, I love the way she acts. She and Luigi have the most personality in their moves, period. And the faces she makes are hilarious, too. I could gush on and on about Jigglypuff in Smash 4.

GeeHaus

Smash Cadet
I'll always have a fondness for Smash 64 Jigglypuff. You could true combo just about any hit confirm into Rest in that game. It's honestly kinda gross lol. Of course, that was when I first picked her up, so perhaps I'm biased.

I definitely also love the 4 version of her, though. She's fun in every game.

Dapplegonger

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetX-tremist
3DS FC
5129-1289-1208
Not a very fair poll, considering this is in the WiiU section...

I do love Melee Puff, but it is just second to WiiU.

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
Brawl mainly because she sucked and this was lot of fun doing.
Honestly, I think Brawl Puff was sort of underrated. She was bad, but I always thought she was a tad more viable than characters that were thought of as better, especially if you camp the ledge if that's your thing.
I thought we were gonna discuss her alternate costumes, lol
Her rest cap is the best one of all of them.

Top Bottom