• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

WhiteOkami

Smash Cadet
My favorite is the baseball bat, instant KO if it hits, its fun to use too. Also anything that explodes, and the fan, most annoying item. :D

Worst...The koopa shell, I just hate it and the banana peel, when we needed more tripping, already...

JigglyPunch

Smash Apprentice
Favorite is the bob-omb. Pwnage
I hate the bumpers. they just hang around and annoy. and god forbid a crate gets stuck in one.
BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

djm111

Smash Cadet
The fan and the homerun bat.
Popo holding one, Nana holding the other, then constantly hitting your opponent with the fan while you charge up the bat.

etanaattori

Smash Rookie
Pokeballs and super-scope are my favs
...and surpriiise, I hate fan xD But most of time I play without items.

ƸArcher¤AngelusƷ

Smash Apprentice
the fan.... but other than that no iteams at all. the worst one i hate would be the super mario star... it;'s just annoying hen your compter or oppenent gets it when your about to send them flying

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
I hate Smart Bombs.... My best friend always throws them at me when I'm standing next to an opponent... Like an unwilling sacrificial KO. Also, I really hate the Resetti trophy. Cpu's aren't affected at all.. but you can't see a thing.

Fav. Item? The Pokeball, because it has so much potential.

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
God I love so many, Bumper, Football, Franklin badge, Mr Saturn, Deku Nuts + Smart Bombs

Basically, all the overpowered things :D

Footballs + Franklin Badge = HILARIOUS, especially when they didn't notice you pick up the Badge.

BSP

Smash Legend
Favorite-smash ball. FS's are fun to use.
Least favorite-spring. What's the point?

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
likes: Bumper, Smart Bomb, bob-ombs, Legendary Hammer, Smash Ball (doesnt count), bunny ears
hates: pokeballs, crates, flower (both), lightsaber, baseball bat, fan, trampoline, turtle shell, guns, invincibi0lity, wand,etc

mofo_

Smash Ace
likes : grenades :laugh: lol those dont really count, green shell, spring and smokeball

dislikes: SMB Turtle/crabs .....:( lol i like most items.:bee:

IMYP

Smash Rookie
Bombs of any kind are the best if your not taking a the match too seriously. They are somtimes good for a laugh.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Love: Pokeball, Bumper, Power Suit Pieces,

Hate: Fan, Ray Gun, any stat changing item,

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Favorite: Bumper. The evil traps you can make with it are incredible...
Most Hated: Smart Bomb. It either blows you to pieces, blows you and your target to pieces, or is a dud and does nothing. It will never work the way you intended it to.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Im going to have to say bummer, baseball bat, and dragoon.
I love the fan - but only when I hate it of course-

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
I love smash balls. Possibly because I'm a Sonic main.
CRY SOME MOOOOOOOOOORRRRRREEEE!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Another fun one is the cracker launcher. Sonic's Dair goes right through the shells without slowing down. I take that online or kicks all the time, man.

I hate the dragoon, tho. Getting all three bits is a pain, and anyone quicker than bowser can dodge it anyway.

Top Bottom