• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite game(s) of all time?

FallenHero

Smash Ace
What is your favorite game or favorite games of all time? Considering the fact that this is Smashboards, I expect that there will be a lot of you guys that will have one of the Smash games as your favorite or one of your favorite games of all time, but I just want to know why you love the game so much.

My personal favorite game of all time is Metal Gear Solid 3. It is a game I have played through about 4-5 times on my PS3 since I got it back during the summer of 2014. In just two months of having the game I had completed two normal playthroughs and one challenge run. Late last year I had beaten the game on hard mode and then immediately felt like playing it again on European Extreme (Extreme difficulty but you get a game over as soon as you are caught).

The reason I love this game so much is because of the amazing story full of Kojima humor at its finest in the whole series that is not just used to be funny, but to increase the impact of the game's serious moments. This game has great characters that are either very interesting, become very interesting/more interesting later on in the game/series, are entertaining to watch, or all of the above.

Nearly every single area in the game has multiple ways to get through it other than just taking out all of the enemies quietly or running through guns blazing. For example, there is a part early in the game where you are hunted by a unit of soldiers and you are forced to take out all of the guards before you can escape. You can of course just kill all of them or tranq them all with the tranq pistol, but there are many other ways to take them out that are far more efficient and effective.
This video shows a player taking the whole unit out in about 37 seconds using very little resources to do it:
Another example is being able to destroy food pantries in an area and be able to feed the hungry guards food to distract them, poisonous food to kill them, and rotten food to give them a stomach ache that will non-lethally incapacitate them.

The MGS series is known for having great boss battles and most of the bosses in MGS3 make it into many people's top 10 boss fights from the whole series. My top two boss fights in all of MGS is The Sorrow at #2 for just how clever of a concept for a boss fight he is (I can't explain it without spoilers), and The End at #1 for having an amazing sniper duel with him if you avoid using the Thermal goggles that completely turn that fight into a joke unfortunately and there are also many other ways to kill him that you probably would not even think of and discover accidentally. Most of the bosses have really creative strategies you can use to beat the,

The soundtrack is also one of my favorite soundtracks in any game ever, because the songs fit in so perfectly with the situation the player is in. Most of the time there is no music if you are playing well outside of boss fights and the only sounds you hear are just ambient jungle sounds or something. The alert theme when you are in outdoor areas will probably give you a picture in your head of the setting and scenario going on without you even knowing what game the song is from. The alert theme when you are indoors will probably make you think of an old spy movie. Don't even get me started on the iconic Snake Eater theme or the very powerful song that is played during the credits of the game which fits perfectly with the emotions of the main character and the player by the end of the game. The game makes a very great use of "quiet time" to build up intense moments and give the player time to smell the roses after an intense moment. This video from one of my favorite YouTubers explains how important "quiet time" is in a game and they use MGS3 as an example in the video:

The game has some of the best replayability I have ever seen in any game because of how much is hidden or the many ways to get past areas and defeat bosses. Every time I have played through this game, I have discovered some new creative strategy to beat a boss or getting through a certain area in the game. There are tons of hilarious hidden codec calls that you can trigger by doing things like calling Sigint while in a box or calling Paramedic after eating certain foods.

This really great video also made by Super Bunnyhop goes really in depth about this game and you should watch it if you have any interest in this game, but it contains major spoilers so do not watch it if you don't want to be spoiled.

Overall, if you ever play only one MGS game please choose this one because you will not regret it at all. If you have never played an MGS game and you want to play the games you should probably start with this one because this game takes place at the earliest point in the story.

TL;DR: MGS3 is my favorite game ever because of it's amazing story, replayablitiy, allows a ton of player creativity, great soundtrack, and having two of the best boss fights in any game ever.

Phew, that is probably the longest post I have ever made anywhere on the internet. Well now you guys know how much I love MGS3, so please tell what games you love and why you love them, and no it doesn't have to be as long as this post is.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh… this is hard for me…
My most favorite game of all time, probably Smash Bros Melee. I played the game at a young age (I know it was rated T, still…) Not only it's the game that introduce me many Nintendo characters (Also made my brothers a true Fire Emblem fan when they saw Marth and Roy in Smash, they were playing the FE game on Super Famicom).
Runner up are Smash 4 (Both Wii U and 3DS),Super Mario Galaxy, and Xenoblade Chronicles.

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
Asiide from smash, I'd probably have to either go with pokemon heartgold/soulsilver or sonic adventure 2 battle. Both of those games were so fun and I think they are no doubt the best from their series.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I wouldn't know how to answer that.
Like, I have a couple of games I can always come back to and enjoy, so I guess those are my favourites, but I can't pick my faovurite one out of those and I find myself adding more games to that category as my life goes on.
Right now, if you asked me what my favourites are... it would kinda look like this:

GTAIV is arguably my favourite entry from the series. I find the story very engrossing, I love Niko as a character, and I think causing mayhem with GTAIV's engine is quite fun.

This is probably not fair, since I've been playing a lot of Doom WADs lately, but still... Doom 1 and 2 are superb games that hold themselves decently today, but with mods like Brutal Doom, the game gets crazy good, and playing the game makes me feel like never had so much fun before with an FPS in my life. That should mean something, in my opinion.

Spec Ops: The Line is truly something else. I firmly believe it has the deepest story of any game ever made to this day, and it's gonna be very hard to prove me otherwise. This game was released way back in 2012, and I still think it deserves Game of the Decade. If you can endure a medicore start, you are in for the ride of your life. This really is a game I can say that has thaught me something.

Well, I'm only in the mood to talk about these three, right now, but they are still some of my favourites.

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
Perfect Dark
Smash 64
Advance wars
Mortal kombat trilogy&9
Skullgirls
FFVII
Dk64
Demon Souls
Bravely Second

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
1. Final Fantasy VII
2. Dark Cloud 2
3. Super Mario Bros. 3
4. Mega Man 2
5. Chrono Trigger
6. The World Ends With You
7. Pokemon Gold/Silver
8. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
9. Kingdom Hearts II
10. Touhou 6 ~ Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

And it hasn't really changed much. Although Undertale, Smash 4, Bayonetta 2, Mario Kart 8, and several others are worth mentioning as being very high up on the list that broke in more recently.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Golden Sun
Advance Wars
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.
Mega Man X
Earthbound

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Perfect Dark
Smash 64
Advance wars
Mortal kombat trilogy&9
Skullgirls
FFVII
Dk64
Demon Souls
Bravely Second
The only Smash Bros game I still haven't played is Smash 64. I did play it on the phone. But it was terrible
I am playing Bravely Default right now. I will buy the game or even the special edition in the future.
Skullgirls, nuff said, this game is one of the few awesome indie games that still has yet to come to Nintendo console.

We Love Katamari is my favorite game of all time. There's like, nothing about that game I don't like. Gameplay, art style, soundtrack, writing - it's all great. It also represents my favorite era in video games, where games weren't as big of a financial risk as they are today, so you got a lot of weird games with bigger budgets behind them.

Honorable mentions go to Fallout (the first one), Demon's Souls, EarthBound, and Super Metroid.

Last edited:

Matt11111

Semi-Casual Modest Scrub
NNID
Mat11111
I haven't played too many games, but as of right now, Smash 4 Wii U without a doubt. I don't play it during the week because school, but I can't wait to play on Friday afternoons!

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I haven't beaten any of them as of now, but the Mother franchise would be my favorite series of all time. I can't believe I haven't played them before, but I'm sure glad I've gotten into it. It's a good trilogy about the power of love and friendship. Cheesy, but true.

Uchihadark7

Smash Journeyman
Ocarina of Time, Soul Calibur II, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within and Pac Man World 2

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
My number one favorites in the world will always be Fire Emblem 6: Sword of Seals, God Eater, Golden Sun, Super Smash Bros. Melee, The Last of Us, and Wind Waker. Mother 3 and Persona 3 are looking like strong contenders to be added.

Twewy

Smash Lord
1. The World Ends with You
2. Dark Souls
3. Team Fortress 2
4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
5. Dead Rising
6. Cave Story
7. God Hand
8. Jagged Alliance 2
9. Super Mario 64
10. Diablo II

I had to pick just ten, but Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Call of Duty+Call of Duty: United Offensive, Dark Souls II, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis are up there.

Last edited:

GonzaGears

HEMA Noob
NNID
ebr1198
1. Xenogears / All of the main series Kirby games.

- Xenogears was not what I expected it to be when I first played it. I'd first heard of the game on a countdown of best PS1 games by MetalJesusRocks and I thought it was going to be like Chrono Trigger; an RPG with great combat mechanics and a great story, but with minor character development. It was okay at first, the visuals weren't all that great (except for the gears) and after my first battle, I went under the illusion that the combat system was going to be very elaborate and cool. After what happened to the main character and how he reacted, I felt... something odd. No other game I played had done something like this; already, the protagonist had more depth to him than most video game characters. That got me intrigued, so I continued into the game. I later discovered that the game's combat mechanics were very shallow, but for all the game entertained me, I never noticed until someone pointed it out. Strangely, I enjoy the combat mechanics of Xenogears over the highly praised combat mechanics of its spiritual successors Xenoblade Chronicles and Xenoblade Chronicles X. Anyway, the story turned out to be my favorite in any video game (I haven't beaten the game yet, but I was very close to doing so the first time I played it. The save file has been erased since then.) and the protagonists were some of the most developed characters I've ever seen. There's a lot more I'd like to say about Xenogears, but I'll leave it here.

- The Kirby Series is a series primarily loved for its easy difficulty, cutesy and child friendly setting, and superb soundtrack. Those first two points have little effect on my love for the series. My love for the series mainly stems from the very obscure lore-- if you can even call it "lore". My favorite bit of lore to discuss is the series' main antagonist. Most people who speculate about this would agree with me that the main antagonist is Dark Matter or Zero: the leader and most likely the creator of Dark Matter, but some might disagree and say that Nightmare is the true antagonist, since he is the opposite of what Kirby represents: dreams. Speculating on the lore of video games is one of my favorite things to do, but most games tell you everything about its own lore, so that's why I enjoy the Kirby series.

2. Earthbound a.k.a. Mother 2

- Earthbound
is a great game and I love it for pretty much the same reason that everyone else loves it for. I will say a few things in comparison to the other Mother games though. For one, I enjoy it way more than Mother 3 because of the way the games handle the characters. Characters in Earthbound seem much more friendly and they always try to crack corny jokes, whereas in Mother 3 many of the characters are serious and sometimes speak with hostility (the scenes with Duster being called an idiot by his friends and family always made me feel so bad for the guy.). I didn't play much of Mother 1, but it seemed like the characters acted the same as in Earthbound. Mother 3 is as many people know, a dark and sad game for the most part, whereas Earthbound has few moments where its sad and dark. All in all, Earthbound is quite a bit different than Mother 3 and I enjoy them both for different reasons, but I enjoy Earthbound more and like I previously said, I haven't played much of Mother 1, but I plan to complete it one day.

3. Dark Souls

- Dark Souls
is a difficult game as many know. The reason for the difficulty however, is not really due to the skill requirement, it's due to the lack of knowledge. If you play the game blind (as in you play it without any prior knowledge) as I unfortunately did not, you're in for one heck of a difficult game. I only find one boss difficult even with the know how, those bloody Four Kings (If you don't have a high dps weapon, you probably won't beat them). You do need some degree of skill, but not as high as some people believe. Anyway, the part that I love about the game the most, is the story. It's lore, like Kirby's, is obscure, but it has the second best story out of any video game I've played and one of the endings in Dark Souls 3 (probably the most canon ending) is the saddest ending to any video game ever in my opinion. The music that plays at the credits of Dark Souls 3 also happens to be my favorite song from that game, but it's not as good as the credits music in Dark Souls 1 in my opinion. It's a great series and the first game is my favorite from them.

TL;DR:

1. Xenogears - an RPG with a great story and character development / Kirby - a series that hides its dark lore in a cutesy shell

2. Earthbound - a great RPG with a friendly setting for the most part

3. Dark Souls - a difficult game with an obscure but great story

Zet4Dragon

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZetaDragon
3DS FC
5215-3616-9323
Defenitly Smash is on my list but I like the entire series, so it's difficult for me to choose only one of them.
1 - Pokémon Hear tGold/Soul Silver - it's one of the longest in the series and brought huge upgrades to the original
2 - Ratchet & Clank Trilogy - tons of secrets, great combination btw plattaforming and shooter and comedy
3 - Yoshi's Wolly World - OMG it's so cute (so cute in fact that they should put a warning like "This game contains elements of extreme cuteness."
4 - Smash 4 - as the first Smash game I played and the first Wii U game I bought it will always have a special place in my heart.
5 - Splatoon - It's the only online multiplayer shooter that I'm good at and the fact that it can both casual and competitive.

I have so many games I like, but my favorites are:
- Pokemon main series (I like every game, so I just listed the whole series)
- Jak & Daxter trilogy
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Ratchet & Clank 2, 3 and PS4 remake
- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

EDIT: After playing Planet Robobot, I have to add it to the list. Brilliant game.

Last edited:

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Most of my favorite games belong to the one and only Nintendo GameCube. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Super Mario Sunshine, the Super Monkey Ball series, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (Chao Garden!), The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Kirby Air Ride... the list goes on, and I still play these games to date.

Some others include the obvious Smash 4, Pokémon Platinum, Kirby Squeak Squad/Super Star Ultra, The Legendary Starfy, Yoshi's Island GBA/DS, Pokémon Emerald, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. I just got into Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest/Revelations, too.

Such a long list!

Synnett

Alligator Lord
My favorite games of all time are the first two from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Series, Blue/Red Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky. The rest was utter garbage.

Other than that I have Smash Bros Melee, Zelda Twilight Princess / Majora's Mask / Ocarina of Time / Wind Waker, Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'd have to choose between Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Paper Mario, and to ask that of me would be cruel.
In no particular order:
1. SMG2/SPM
2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
3. Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
4. Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles
5. Castlevania: Aria & Dawn of Sorrow

Doctor Wario

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4313-0727-2141
Two of my favorite series are pokemon and mario kart. Pokemon Black was my first pokemon game, and Mario Kart DS was my first game from that series. Those two will have to be a couple of my favorites.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
13. Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing: I made a horrible mistake playing Mario Kart Wii as my first full-blown racing game.
12. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: I made a terrible mistake playing Mario Kart Wii as my first full-blown racing game.
11. Portal: Interesting puzzles. It's pretty good.
10&9. Tie between MGS2 & MGS3: Story that's both fascinating yet cheesy, fun to blaze through on super easy. Has a sort of Arcade-y feel to them. Definitely want to revisit them at some point.
8. Sonic Adventure- Good music, best sonic gameplay aside from maybe colors or generations, fun gamma and knuckles segments, and even at it's worst (big's and amy's stories), it's still more tolerable than... other games in the franchise.
7. Pokemon- Battle Revolution: Pitting my pokemon against one another through making oc donut steel customizable Trainer Cards while imagining fan fics stories about the fights was more fun for me than the actual story mode, which was fun regardless (except for the neon and sunset coliseums).
6. Star Wars- Battlefront 1: One of the only first person shooters where my shots actually feel accurate in some way.
5. Wizard 101: It's a really fun MMORPG I've played for years... that's all I got.
4&3. Tie between Pokemon XY & Platinum
XY: I'll take "best UI and features in the franchise" for $500. Also props for having an awesome soundtrack, wonderfully transitioning Pokemon from sprites to 3D models, and a story that just screams "it's like WW2 but with Pokemon."
Platinum: Despite Pokemon Red being my first Pokemon game, I associate Platinum with my Pokemon nostalgia. Plus, it has a great soundtrack and some awesome pokes like Giratina and Gallade.
2. Super Smash Bros 4: Take everything good about Brawl, and remove the bits that people whined about. Only things it's missing is saving custom stages to SD cards, Snake/Wolf/Ice Climbers, and a campaign mode a la SSE.
1. Portal 2: Awesome Soundtrack + My positive bias towards Cyberpunk Artstyle + Nostalgia + Funny + Interesting Lore + Really Fun Puzzles = 10/10 GOTY all years.

Last edited:

DeKoibs☆

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1006-1131-4463
My favorite game of all time has to be Ape Escape. It was my childhood! I just loved the game because of all of the awesome gadgets you get to capture apes with and the sheer fun of running around the stages to track down and capture those apes. The levels where really cool too, all of them take place in different time periods: from dinosaurs, to Arctic tundras, castles, and probably the weirdest one, inside the body of a dinosaur. The names of the Apes had references to TV shows and pop culture. My most favorite being the South Park reference, where the Apes are named after them, except they changed "Cartman" to "Cratman". It's such a shame that I never beat this game. I would do anything to play it again. The disc of the game unfortunately got shattered to pieces by the youngest of my brothers.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have a pretty long list but my top 5 picks are:
1. Super Mario 64
2. Super Mario Galaxy
3. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
4. Super Smash Bros. (N64)
5. Fire Emblem Fates

MarineIris

Smash Cadet
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
For consoles: Super Mario Bros 3
Mega Man 2
Fire Emblem Awakening
Tetris
Metroid
For arcades: Pac Man
Galaga
Hang-on
Mario Bros

I have to admit, while I do like some modern games, I'm not as much a fan of modern games as I am of classic games, probably because I'm an 80s and 90s kid. I still miss the old skating rink in my old hometown, it had a really awesome arcade.

FaceOfDays

Smash Rookie
Aside from Brawl, two of my childhood games are Star Wars Battlefront II and SpongeBob: Battle for Bikini Bottom. Battlefront II has tons of levels and modes, and with mods on the Steam version (and GameRanger online), it's even better now. I've always been a big Star Wars fan, so it was a big part of my early years. Battle for Bikini Bottom may seem like a strange choice, but it's actually a really solid 3D platformer. It has charm and good design, and I'd say it still holds up well today, even if I don't play it much. Those two games have always stayed with me.

I also really like Batman Arkham Asylum/City. Those two games got me into Batman, and they are really fun to play. They've got good stories, character, pretty newcomer-friendly, and defined a lot of modern action elements. The open-world in Arkham City is great, and I still remember gliding and diving around from one side of the city to the other in one jump. The other two games are alright, but they didn't have the impact these two did.

The Pokemon games have always been an interest of mine. I love all of the main series titles, and it's really hard to pick a favorite. I think I like Black 2/White 2 the most, but Emerald is also a favorite.

As for more a recent game Overwatch has been really doing a good job in drawing me in. I played TF2 for a long time, but eventually the updates kind of dried out, so I got bored and wanted something new. Overwatch has tons of characters and things that can happen. It has great gameplay and to me, nothing really seems bad about it. It's no all-time favorite, but it's really good and I'd recommend it.

Lastly, the two Mario Galaxy games are some of the best in the series. Great levels, two wonderful soundtracks, and gameplay that's really smooth and responsive, I love them to bits.

Hydronium

Smash Rookie
NNID
MotherSeriesFan
In no particular order:

- Super Mario Galaxy
- Smash Wii U
- Mario Kart 8
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario 64 DS

Puff-Senpai

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sam699
My three favorites?

1. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
3. Chrono Trigger

I love these games so much.

Mythzotick

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SKY1ice
3DS FC
2724-0959-8115
In no particular order because choosing my favorite games in order is almost impossible for me because each game has different meanings on why I like them. This is more than likely going to get bigger in the future because there are a bunch of games on my wish list that I didn't grew up with that I want to experience so badly. For now though, here are the ones that give me the most enjoyment and/or nostalgia that I have played. ****! Too many games out there!

Banjo & Kazooie
Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
Donkey Kong 64
Dr. Mario 64
Halo 1: Combat Evolved
Halo 3
Luigi's Mansion
Mario Golf 64
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Mario Party 2, 3, and 4
Mega Man 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10
Mega Man X1, X2, X3, and X4
Snowboard Kids
Star Fox 64
Super Castlevania 4
Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The World Is Not Enough

Rango the Mercenary

The Mercenary
3DS FC
2320-6400-7280
Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Dark Souls III
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Super Mario Bros. 3
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Super Metroid
Final Fantasy VI
Soul Calibur
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Silent Hill 2
Resident Evil 4
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Mario Kart 8
Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Devil May Cry
Tales of Vesperia

I love Metroid, Fire Emblem, and Castlevania as well, but I'm trying not to list too many and oversaturate the list. But those are definitely my favorites.

So basically, for the longest time, my two favorites have been A Link to the Past and Super Mario RPG. They're my longtime favorites from the SNES. But Smash Wii U not only gave me everything I've ever wanted in a video game, but it's opened me up to a whole new world that completely changed my life forever.

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I'm gonna need a list...
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World (never played City Folk)
  • Battleblock Theater
  • Castle Crashers
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  • Earthbound
  • Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Garry's Mod
  • Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Mother 3 (Fan Translation)
  • Pokemon Soul Silver
  • Saint's Row 4
  • Shovel Knight
  • Super Mario 64
  • Super Mario Sunshine
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Smash Bros. (all of them including Project M)

ZafKiel

Smash Apprentice
There are a lot of games that I've enjoyed. Probably one of my favorites is Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. The soundtrack is gold and I just have a lot of memories with that game. The ghost boss will always scare me to death LOL

dezeray112

Smash Hero
In no order:

1. Final Fantasy VII
  2. Final Fantasy X & X-2
  3. Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3
  4. Marvel Vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
  5. Super Smash Bros. series
  6. Tekken 5
  7. SoulCalibur 2 & 3
  8. Street Fighter IV
  9. Dead or Alive series
  10. Fire Emblem Awakening and Revelations
  11. Super Mario 64
  12. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time & Twilight Princess
  13. Mario Kart 64
  14. Uncharted series
  15. Phoenix Wright series

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
Here's my list:

1) Mario Kart Wii
2) Armored Core: Master of Arena
3) Weaponlord
4) Super Street Fighter IV
5) Project M 3.6

And currently I'm obsessed with Samurai Shodown II. Been playing the Virtual Console version quite a bit lately.

Top Bottom