• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite game from the NES classics on the switch?

Trambo

Smash Cadet
Hey guys just curious, out of the games we have so far from Nintendo switch online what is your favorite throwback game fromt he app that came with the purchase of online?

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Been playing tons of Dr. Mario

I like how they made a special load of Zelda with the Get-the-white-sword-first challenge completed since I always do this anyway and it saves time playing money making game for an hour.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Dr. Mario
due to the fact that you always get a random puzzle to try to solve.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
As of now, SMB3. I've been playing Metroid and Might Bomb Jack. I am especially looking forward to playing through Lolo again now that I am older.

Trambo

Smash Cadet
I tried Might bomb jack yesterday and I am unsure on it haha. Enjoyed it but was very confused on what was going on for a good solid 10 minutes

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I tried Might bomb jack yesterday and I am unsure on it haha. Enjoyed it but was very confused on what was going on for a good solid 10 minutes
I played it a week ago, and... wtf is going on?

Trambo

Smash Cadet
Greetings I go with Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario Bros battle for now until they release more the one I cant wait is Super Nintendo Games.
I agree im super stoked at what games they could potentially add next!

I played it a week ago, and... wtf is going on?
lol yeah but it was a good time trying to figure out what the heck was going on

Top Bottom