• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite beverage/drink?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
SPRITE! I'm craving one right now O_o
Oh and lemonade definetly lemonade :]

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
My favourite drinks are sweet lassi, bubble tea, soya milk and coconut water.

Otherwise I'm quite happy with just water. I don't really get thirsty though so I drink very little compared to most people.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Why doesn't anybody else love Monster Energy as much as me? I also love lemon water (not lemonade). It's good for the liver.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
A cold yerba mate with plenty of ginger and spearmint, sipped through a bombilla. I can refill the water three times and it's still amazing.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im about to go to the store and im thirsty so im gonna buy the last drink mentioned in this thread that isn't soda.

edit: slushies dont count, i already have orange juice at my crib, i think im allergic to apple juice (been gettin me sick lately lol)
so black tea.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've had that before. i like the strawberry flavor.

also fresh squeezed orange juice is my favorite

BlargCow

Smash Journeyman
how can you all just sit there and drink beverages!?!? you're destroying the earth and defiling God's name

M.K

Level 55
Unsweet Iced Tea, Diet Dr. Pepper, Coke Zero, and Mountain Dew Ultra Violet (which they don't make anymore! sadface)

Top Bottom