What is your falco future?

Just wondering what anyone will be doing with the annoying, pew pew, bread-loving pheasant in future. I think I might not be playing brawl anymore. P:M and Melee are more rewarding experiences these days over brawl. With smash 4 around the corner and college life ending soon I doubt I'll be using the blue bird much anymore.

Anyone else?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Falco is so ****ing boring and repetitive in Melee, I don't know how people that aren't Westballz or Mango don't get bored as **** playing him.

In Brawl, who the **** knows.

Project M stands for Project Mewtwo, not Project Falco. Using him.

Maybe in Brawl 2 Falco will be awesome.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I'm here too, I regularly check the boards even tho I rarely post.
I don't play Brawl much anymore, but when I do I usually enjoy playing Falco, walking left and right, spamming Fsmash and dash attack and grab.
I play PM too but don't use Falco in it.

In Smash 4 idk, I'll prolly end up using him because I like the character no matter what his playstyle is.

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
I didn't think that there was any cool material on swf at all untill recently, so I think I'll stick to the falco boards for a while. Even though I play it a lot, I'm only playing PM for fun and side event $$$$, and I'm probably not gonna start playing smash 4 competetively before like... 2015, so I'm still gonna teach birds how to fly unless some crazy **** happens in my life

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My goal is to become one with Falco and take down all of the phonies. Could be a lifelong quest, but **** it.

LiquidSalsa

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4441-8394-6735
NNID
TheRealLuigi64
My future with Falco is to become the absolute best using him, Since I need a new Melee copy I'm training in brawl right now (Not a good substitute)

As long as Sakurai dosen't cut him he will be my main in smash 4