• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your falco future?

Just wondering what anyone will be doing with the annoying, pew pew, bread-loving pheasant in future. I think I might not be playing brawl anymore. P:M and Melee are more rewarding experiences these days over brawl. With smash 4 around the corner and college life ending soon I doubt I'll be using the blue bird much anymore.

Anyone else?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Falco is so ****ing boring and repetitive in Melee, I don't know how people that aren't Westballz or Mango don't get bored as **** playing him.

In Brawl, who the **** knows.

Project M stands for Project Mewtwo, not Project Falco. Using him.

Maybe in Brawl 2 Falco will be awesome.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I'm here too, I regularly check the boards even tho I rarely post.
I don't play Brawl much anymore, but when I do I usually enjoy playing Falco, walking left and right, spamming Fsmash and dash attack and grab.
I play PM too but don't use Falco in it.

In Smash 4 idk, I'll prolly end up using him because I like the character no matter what his playstyle is.

HeadofHudet

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5259-5066-0804
I didn't think that there was any cool material on swf at all untill recently, so I think I'll stick to the falco boards for a while. Even though I play it a lot, I'm only playing PM for fun and side event $$$$, and I'm probably not gonna start playing smash 4 competetively before like... 2015, so I'm still gonna teach birds how to fly unless some crazy **** happens in my life

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
My goal is to become one with Falco and take down all of the phonies. Could be a lifelong quest, but **** it.

LiquidSalsa

Smash Rookie
NNID
TheRealLuigi64
3DS FC
4441-8394-6735
My future with Falco is to become the absolute best using him, Since I need a new Melee copy I'm training in brawl right now (Not a good substitute)

As long as Sakurai dosen't cut him he will be my main in smash 4

Top Bottom