• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your dream game mechanic?

Willven

Smash Rookie
What is a game mechanic you have always wanted, or just really want to see in a game?
Personally, I would love a bulky, heavy pistol or shotgun in an old wooden fashion that has one shot in a clip, it is very powerful, but the knockback is strong you get knocked onto your back and have to get back up before reloading. This would require battle management; you’d have to make sure you have time to get back up without dying.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing more battle damage in videogames, like in Super Smash Bros. or Fire Emblem. Can't always expect to have clothing in pristine condition and an unbruised, unbattered face!

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
Does it have to be something that hasn't been done?
I'm not sure if this reply is even appropriate for this thread but... I just want a Superman game where we actually feel like Superman...

Top Bottom