• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is up with this End lag?

Riophilip

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1135-2901-6367
Switch FC
SW-6101-4928-8023
Either my game is broken or my opponents are hacking, but the end lag on all these characters is ridiculous. A ZZS just daird right in front of me and I could even shield grab. A mario lands a f-smash. I dodge it and he PUNISHES me with another fsmash. I sometimes get punished for punishing. I land dtilt - Links second safe move (he only has two) a ZZS dodges behind me, dash dances, then runs away and back and land a fsmash. What is up with this? It is every single character except the ones I play! I play Link, Cloud, and Roy. Every single one can't land an attack on anything. And I know its not just a "slow reactions" issue. IzAw is the best Link in the WORLD and he can't punish this stuff - I've seen him play. I land. Just normally land, and a C.Falcon land with nair, then jabs me. He landed after me! Then just now a Yoshi killed me at 80% with an uncharged fsmash from midstage! WHAT IS GOING ON??!! Everybody I fight seems to be playing turbo smash! What do I do?!

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Sometimes I’m playing opponents and they just seem to be just out of reach of my hitboxes allowing them to punish me accordingly.

You just gotta work through it. If you’re playing on For Glory, then yeah, it’s gonna be a little ****y

Top Bottom