• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is this sub-forum used for?

John2k4

The End of an Era
Hello and welcome to the newest addition to the Light House room on SWF: LH tournaments!

Here, you'll find member held/hosted tournaments where if you do well enough and place within the top 3 spots, you'll earn new postbits!

The postbits you can earn (Credit goes to ZIO for creating these):

- Place 1st in a LH tournament.
- Place 2nd in a LH tournament.
- Place 3rd in a LH tournament.

How do these tournaments work? Simple, first, you should first ask in the respective game threads (i.e. MvC3, Blazblue, TF2 etc.) in the Light House if anyone is interested in participating in a tournament. Then, if enough members express interest in it, you can then write up the thread/OP (Example here) of the tournament and PM me it. (I suggest making them look nice and pretty with images!)

I'll then take a look over your request and approve/decline it. If your tournament is approved, you can then post the thread in this sub-forum then other members can sign up once you have all the necessary information/details/times etc. ready.

Note: If you post a tournament in this sub-forum without my permission/approval, it will be locked and you'll be infracted for doing so. Cheating or unnecessary, malicious behavior in these tournaments (up to the discretion of me) is punishable by using infraction points, and you may also be banned from future tournaments held in the Light House.

Please allow me ample time to look over your tournament(s) and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thank you for your continued support and feedback, it's much appreciated!

So what are you waiting for? Host a LH tournament today!

Original post by F8AL; edits by John2k4

Top Bottom