• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the World Record for Longest Wobble?

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Would say impressive, but doing it in trainingmode makes it easier since there is no mashing input from the cpu, lv7 samus on FD is faster in that regard. Still quite a bit over my 15,54 time!

CkBk

Smash Rookie
Would say impressive, but doing it in trainingmode makes it easier since there is no mashing input from the cpu, lv7 samus on FD is faster in that regard. Still quite a bit over my 15,54 time!
why would mash be relevant?

CkBk

Smash Rookie
escape buffering.
i think you're misunderstanding how escaping a grab works. there's a count that counts down every frame and you get released on the first frame out of hitstun after it hits 0, mashing just takes numbers off the count. After about ~1 to 4 seconds mashing does literally nothing.

Last edited:

CkBk

Smash Rookie
yeaaaa, but the initial setup isn't exactly a major part of a record-length wobble :p. not that CPU's mash that hard anyway.

Top Bottom