• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the point of the new Training Mode displaying launch trajectory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
The new Training Mode looks very promising, and the trajectory showing the angle/distance at which you launch a character seems pretty awesome...Everyone's reactions instantly go to amazement when they saw this feature. But exactly what will it help us lab? What is the real benefit of knowing the exact trajectory a move has when you hit at 0 or 100%? Isn't that already obvious? I just don't see the point or the substantial value in knowing this information. I feel like I'm missing something here. What is so good about showing these trajectories? I don't get it.

The square units, on the other hand, seem like something much more practical. Yet nobody got hype for that; everyone goes insane when those "graph" angles were shown. Why?

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
you will now know the direction they will go at certain percents. this makes it easier to do combos and follow ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom