• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the name of your duck?

Croi

Smash Lord
Game & Watch mains cannot call themselves Game & Watch mains until they name their turtle. The same rule must also apply to us. You cannot call yourself a Duck Hunt main until you name your duck.

My duck's name is Cooper.

ShinyGirafarig

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
3DS FC
5412-9895-2268
Ducktective who really quacked the case.

"Don't patronize me"

Last edited:

TheWorstMuppet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheWorstMuppet
3DS FC
1332-8277-4239
Mine's called Fuzzy, as I imagine the 'Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy' track from Yoshi's Island is pretty appropriate when playin' Duck Hunt Duo!

Furret24

Smash Master
Game & Watch mains cannot call themselves Game & Watch mains until they name their turtle. The same rule must also apply to us. You cannot call yourself a Duck Hunt main until you name your duck.

My duck's name is Cooper.
I named my turtle "Blipp", because that's the sound he makes when he attacks.

I named my duck "Duck" the dog's name is "Hunt". Get it? Duck Hunt?

WispBae

Tsundere Princess
NNID
The-Wispy
3DS FC
5343-7751-0954
I don't have a name for my duck yet D= Halp!

Maybe it should be a persona reference.

lilinuyasha

Smash Apprentice
NNID
lilinuyasha
But really, I'd probably name him something mysterious, like Mystery, Charger...or Debbie.

We'll go with Thadius.

Also, where the dog naming thread? We have to name the dog, too, right?

Furret24

Smash Master
The dog's name is Duck Hunt. That's like asking what Mr. Game & Watch's first name is. No. Only the duck is named.
Really, we don't know what his first is. We know his last name is "Game and Watch", but we don't know what his first name is.

Top Bottom