• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the best way to fight characters that can kill pikmin easily?

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Even slower characters like ganondorf or Bowser, I throw my pikmin at them and they just do a lagless or fast move and it either kills it/them or shakes it/them off, leaving me to abuse my grab since throwing the pikmin isn't helping much.
On a side note, when is the best time to use side b over anything else?

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
If they're hitting your Pikmin its giving them extra lag, use that time to punish them. Also have them kill your Pikmin to get purples faster and allow for more pressure.

Myran

NNID
Myranice
3DS FC
2406-5215-9008
That depends on what move they use and what character, it can range from an aerial to a smash, grab, or side-b. I'd recommend watching some other Olimars to get an idea.

Whamoth

Smash Rookie
If the opponent's character is effective at killing pikmin use that to your advantage by always throwing pikmin you dont want in your line up like white pikmin and yellows and get the 1 or 2 percent before they are killed and get your lineup that way.

Top Bottom