• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the best character to ledgeguard with?

D

Deleted member

I mean, Mewtwo is good but... I dunno. What do y'all use?

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

theres like. what is known about "for sure ledguarding". and then "moves useful for ledguarding".

that look neat. in other words. doing the trick.

in brawl. i've heard that king dededes back air is a big ledgeguarder.

but. haha.

theres moves i'd love to see for ledguarding. even if it doesnt amount to big competitive gaming.

peachs down air.

yoshis down air. with the high rate swift kicks.

snakes down smash. the plantable bomb.

i always used to try to getting into those kinds of moves. haha. but i could never use them to dominate powerful foes. haha.

all i can say.

¤

MorrisPalombo

Smash Rookie
¤

theres like. what is known about "for sure ledguarding". and then "moves useful for ledguarding".

that look neat. in other words. doing the trick.

in brawl. i've heard that king dededes back air is a big ledgeguarder.

but. haha.

theres moves i'd love to see for ledguarding. even if it doesnt amount to big competitive gaming.

peachs down air.

yoshis down air. with the high rate swift kicks.

snakes down smash. the plantable bomb.

i always used to try to getting into those kinds of moves. haha. but i could never use them to dominate powerful foes. haha.

all i can say.

¤
I agreed with you. And for me, Pikachu is the best character. Do you like to play online real money games but don't know how you can find those sites where you can play those real money games? If yes, then I would like to share the https://auspokiesguide.com/ website with you where you can easily find those sites with reviews. I am also using that website link to find real money gaming sites.
I agreed with you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom