• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is Project M?

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
I'm new here, and I've never heard of Project M. I've seen models on the Models Resourse, but can anyone explain to me? The wild Wimbearn is confused!

Zoa

Smash Ace
It's the spiritual successor to Melee made by actual competitive players. It works off a similar engine to Melee's, but also includes Brawl tech like RAR, and some PM exclusive tech like aerial glide tossing. It also removes some things, like hitstun cancel, that have plagued Smash for more than a decade now starting with Brawl.

wimbearn

Smash Apprentice
It's the spiritual successor to Melee made by actual competitive players. It works off a similar engine to Melee's, but also includes Brawl tech like RAR, and some PM exclusive tech like aerial glide tossing. It also removes some things, like hitstun cancel, that have plagued Smash for more than a decade now starting with Brawl.
Thanks! :)

Top Bottom