• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is a good capture card?

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking about buying a capture card for my computer so I can record console games for multiple reasons. Top Lists, Trivia and misc. I attempted to buy an Elgato HD60 capture card but it would not work with my computer and the company even said that my computer would not be compatible with it. So does anyone know of a capture card that can work with almost any computer or type?

My computer is an HP and the model is 20-r118. It's also an X64-based PC with Windows 10.

Pachinkosam

I have no friends, Im dead inside
I've been thinking about buying a capture card for my computer so I can record console games for multiple reasons. Top Lists, Trivia and misc. I attempted to buy an Elgato HD60 capture card but it would not work with my computer and the company even said that my computer would not be compatible with it. So does anyone know of a capture card that can work with almost any computer or type?

My computer is an HP and the model is 20-r118. It's also an X64-based PC with Windows 10.
Do you play PC games only

Top Bottom