• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if...

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
AN ASSIST TROPHY?
Excuse me for a second
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****!

Anyway, I think that downloadable assist trophies would be an overall more reasonable and faster download.
Ermm, a little worse than that.
Think of.. Secret Taunts..

Titusville

Smash Cadet
You can select her before a fight. I think you hold R on the gamecube controller as you pick her.
from gamefaqs:

Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote with Nunchuk: Hold the Z button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button

SomeRandomGuy

Smash Journeyman
AN ASSIST TROPHY?
Excuse me for a second
**** **** **** **** **** **** ****!

Anyway, I think that downloadable assist trophies would be an overall more reasonable and faster download.
Well then there is some good news, Krystal isn't a assist trophy.

shes in foxes or falcos secret taunt.

Anyways that would be cool. Downloadable assist trophies (and maybe stickers) would rock

vull45

Smash Apprentice
It still seems possible that additional characters could be on the disk and you enter in a code to unlock them, provided later by Nintendo. I can picture Nintendo making us buy them on wii shop, after all they really enjoy making money.

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
but then hackers would be able to unlock them....
plus theyd still need to develop all the characters before the release, which defeats the purpose of having them downloadable in the first place.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
but then hackers would be able to unlock them....
plus theyd still need to develop all the characters before the release, which defeats the purpose of having them downloadable in the first place.
because they never have downloadable stuff developed after the games out...wait

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
i was referring to what vull45 said....with having the characters on the disk already then giving codes out to unlock them....read before you talk

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
i was referring to what vull45 said....with having the characters on the disk already then giving codes out to unlock them....read before you talk
ok your right, sorry.

But if all the characters are on the disk
a. it'll be hacked
b. if you buy a code, one person buys it and posts it online
c. what character would be new for SSB4 if we did that (run away before the flamers approach)

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
lol thats okay
but youre absolutely right on all those
specially the first two methinks

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
I dont think downloadable characters will happen in this smash, but in the next smash (if one is made) it would probably be something we should pressure for as a new feature. plus, if downloadable content is made for smash, the 4th one could last(if it is made) until its consoles death, maybe even longer(highly likley).

Top Bottom