• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A "What if Zelda was a girl?" : Zelda Q&A COME HERE FIRST WITH YOUR ZELDA QUESTIONS.

Fephoenix

Smash Cadet
Hey does anyone know if the dair spike to uair is a guaranteed combo? I mean, you probably already know the answer to this question so... I'm basically just asking if it works when you read the opponents DI.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Hey does anyone know if the dair spike to uair is a guaranteed combo? I mean, you probably already know the answer to this question so... I'm basically just asking if it works when you read the opponents DI.
At about mid-high percent and up a grounded Dair is an ez Uair kill

It even combos into FW2 at really high % (although fishing for a Dair at that % is pointless unless you want style)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
The only key to watch out for is teching really. If your opponent is an ace at teching (whether ground or air since both can be teched) then it can hurt DAir's usability for the free UAir, but otherwise the combo itself has a pretty decent execution window at kill percents.

Top Bottom