• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if your pet was in ssbu

D

Deleted member

What moveset? Any gimmicks? (Add a picture if you want)

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
♦

0:50 - 1:00

and now i show you the movelist.

or make one

°°hangs from the top of screen°°

a | multiple | ground | punch / punch / rapid punches

a | tilt | side | ground | slight movement forward as pushed or directed to | hits with the whole sack and dog with a small vowelless "pumfd"

a | tilt | down | ground | sack lowers and dog bites with a vicious kind of big snap with even teeth sound effect as "scHKREhkuh" "a-scHKREkhuh"

a | tilt | up | ground | 25:00 - 25:03 | https://youtu.be/apcLpHJMTf0 | but snap and not so lunged back

a | side | smash | ground | dog and sack are kind of positioned and begin shaking and lowering a bit | whole sack suddenly thwacks large part of stadium or a bit above it and in vicinity of dog | dog sometimes clings for dear life

a | up | smash | ground | dog gets out of and begins gently tugging at sack | dog suddenly yanks it downward and a rather larger as if 3 of same dogs dressed as a human with human appendages falls flat quickly down onto the plain cartoony kerplat fashion

all you need to know for now.

ill keep updatoig as time. seconds. or minutes. or just whatver i feel like. is okay . to my liking.

okay and then bye.

♦

Attachments

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Well my cat hides under my bed every time a new person comes to my house and he once spent two days under there when we were babysitting our friend’s dog to the point where we had to bring his food to him… so I don’t think he would be that strong in a fighting game he’ll be a joke character

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
Well my cat hides under my bed every time a new person comes to my house and he once spent two days under there when we were babysitting our friend’s dog to the point where we had to bring his food to him… so I don’t think he would be that strong in a fighting game he’ll be a joke character

¤

i am inspired!

¤

moveset | dog with a bed

¤

ground | a | jab | very rapid throwing glass bottles

ground | a | side | tilt | "bling!" goes the crashing of the bottle as "dog with a bed" throws it | occassionally breaks and cartoonily puts smally and sporadically harmful glass debris onto ground | works as swiftly as links boomerang in "smash 64"

ground | a | down | tilt | 8:01 - 8:06 | https://youtu.be/pbFma8Bd-AI

ground | a | up | tilt | unleashes bottle cork and arched "push" fluid occurs

ground | a | side | smash | dog calmly walks to front of bed | dog "blings" with bottle with a small as if tap but its a as if a "bow to me" hit with bottle | small hitbox but massive damage dealer and ko factor | foe slightly becomes electrocuted jiggly stunned | foe goes soaring

air | a | neutral | "dog in pouch" is shakily wildly side-to-side swinged back and forward to smack opponenets

air | a | side | back | "dog in pouch" in swift action of course hangs onto pouch the side of it and does a small full arm swing | limited range but pretty heavy knockback

air | a | side | forth | pouch accidently flips out dog with a accident legs swoop downward | is not a air meteor blow

air | a | down | holder of pouch unleashes pretty long extra pouch curtain and it falls upon foe and they fall with it and keep falling

air | a | up | somehow the pouch curtain becomes a grabbable of foe attack and just i guess twirls them to deahth

••side to side look | a bit wide eyed ••

well okay um. so.

air | a | b | weinher dog | dog is lifted into horizontally elongated curtain and unleashed as a long weihner

air | a | side | b | if hold dog will slowly prepare and then launch sideways just so curtain can catch dog | can sometimes turn pup into superdog misfire like luigis side b and have dog go flaming sideways

air | a | down | b | pouch lowers dog and dog gently tries to touch ground with feet and dog is rocketed up in arched fashion and cann transform with upb into super dog and glide

up | b | air | dog is folded upwards | can be held for rest of match | can confused opponents innanisntant

¤

will be updating.

gb.

¤

Attachments

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
My dog would run frantically around the other fighters at the beginning of the battle before suddenly deciding its nap time for the rest of the battle.

Top Bottom