• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if your OC was in Smash?~Creative Exercise

BonafideFella

Smash Journeyman
EXERCISING CREATIVE EXORCISM~YOUR IDEAS FOR YOUR ORIGINAL CHARACTERS IN SMASH!
So a while back, I formulated an idea of a Smash~esque fighting game; the twist being the game would star the characters I created. I wanted to share this with people, but I soon figured out that no one cares about how my characters could operate in Smash.
~~~
Still, it was a fun creative exercise to place the characters I created in this setting, and I eventually realized that while others wouldn't have cared by my ideas specifically, they could have as much fun coming up with concepts about how their OCs could work in Smash! Therefore, this thread was born!
The rules are fairly simple; post a moveset for your OC and see what people think!
~~~

I suppose I'll start first; with the foul pharmacist; Mucleus!
Mucleus.jpg

NEUTRAL~NEEDLE THRUST: Mucleus jabs his gigantic needle forward, with a tipper on the end. If the tipper connects, the opponent will suffer poison damage for a short period of time. To compensate, the poison inside the Needle is finite and can be used up quickly without a strategy.
SIDE~DIGESTION: Mucleus lunges forward with his maw open, with any nearby opponents being swallowed. Mucleus can walk around with opponents in his mouth as they slowly take slight poison damage (as if they were being digested) before he spits them out. To compensate, when Mucleus spits them out, they don't travel very far.
UP~SYRINGE STRIKE: A hand erupts from Mucleus' needle before reaching out for the nearest ledge. The hand will slap away any incoming opponents, at the expense of being a very lackluster tether recovery.
DOWN~FESTER: Mucleus dissolves into a puddle of sludge, shrinking his hitbox and damaging anyone he comes in contact with. Pressing the B Button while in this state will make Mucleus send out a green bubble projectile that travels vertically. To compensate, any attacks that do connect with Mucleus deals 1.5x damage.
FINAL~PHANTOCEUTICALS: Mucleus leaps into the centre of the stage before unleashing a barrage of medicine onto the battlegrounds. These pills explode on contact with an opponent. Mucleus finishes off by morphing into an abomination with several tentacles, knocking away any opponents in range before transforming back.

~~~
Well, that's my submission! Feel free to post as concepts for your characters below!

Ace C.R.O.S.S.

Smash Ace
Oh, let me Begin (Sorry, I don't have an image of my OC right now)
Ray, the AURA channeler!
The gimmick about him is that he can control his AURA (Vital Energy or Life Force, kinda like Lucario :ultlucario:), in form of energy or more physical strenght.
But, if he utilizes it too much he can get tired and that would let him weak, so he have a special gauge.
Ok, so these are the attacks:
Normal Attack:GCA:: A normal punch, can connect 3 hits (No AURA)
Side Attack:GCR::GCA:: Kick (NO AURA)
Down Attack:GCD::GCA:: Kick (NO AURA)
Up Attack:GCU::GCA:: A normal Upward-Punch (No AURA)
F- Smash:GCCR:: He will collect some AURA in the form of a sphere, and blow it up to the enemy. If he's tired he just throw a normal punch.
D-Smash:GCCD:: He'll charge some AURA in his hand and hit the floor, causing damage. If he's tired he'll just damage himself, and nothing will happen.
Up-Smash:GCCU:: He will charge AURA in his hand and throw a punch upwards. If he's tired then it will be a normal hit.
Neutral-B:GCB:: AURA Blast
He throw a punch full of AURA, desprending of his hand and becoming some kind of proyectile.
The attack can be charged. When he is tired nothing will happen.
Side-B:GCR::GCB:: AURA Punch
Ray just hit the opponent with a punch charged of AURA in a short range, causing a decent amount of damage. It takes like 1-2 seconds. When he's tired he will throw a normal punch.
Up-B:GCU::GCB:: AURA Jump
Ray will charge AURA on his feet and do a big jump, but he'll be totally defenseless and he cannot control it at all. If he's tired then he will do a little jump.
Down-B:GCD::GCB:: AURA Will
He accumulates more AURA, so he can't get tired, but it will expose him. If he's tired then he will take a rest, but it will take more time.
Final Smash: C.R.O.S.S.
Ray will have assistance of two of his friends (not sure if I can say who they are since it's somekind of Crossover between 2 shows) and they'll perform a special attack, where they caught the enemy in a magic barrier and then they attack him with their abilities combined (for reference aura, magic and swordsmanship)
Taunt 1:GCDpad:: He'll just adjust his tie.
Taunt 2:GCDpad:: He'll charge some AURA in his hand, Showing off.
Taunt 3:GCDpad:: He'll cheer up himself, with some nerviosism.
Victory 1: He will appear with his friends, congratulating him.
Victory 2: He will have a green AURA around his body, smiling at the camera.
Victory 3: He enters in a portal-door, saying that his late, and then he dissapears, just leaving the door alone.

Yeah, this took me a while to do.
What are Your opinions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom