• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Meryl was a Echo of Soild Snake?

D

Deleted member

Any Metal Gear newcomer would be really awesome from my point of view.

Oddball

Smash Lord
If Meryl was an echo of Solid Snake I'd just be wondering what she did to deserve being playable at all.

LittleGamer

Smash Rookie
It would be nice honestly. Meryl is a good character.

Personnally, I always secretly dreamed of MGS 2 Raiden in Smash. Could be an echo or real alt to Snake, having the katana. He would be a swordy with some other equipment, maybe having stun grenades doing an effect similar to Mewtwo's down B, have claymore instead of C4... To balance him a bit, he could be less heavy.

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
It would be pretty cool.
I wonder how she would differ?
I don't know the intricacies of her equipment in MGS4, but I remember she prefers a Desert Eagle to a Socom in MGS1

Quillion

Smash Hero
If anyone's going to be the echo of Snake, it has to be Big Boss. He is the other protagonist of the whole series after all.

LittleGamer

Smash Rookie
Well, it would be almost the same skin. Or Venom Snake maybe, but appart from the eye patch, Big Boss and Solid are almost identical "twins".

EDIT : and in fact, some color alt are already Big Boss inspired.

Last edited:
Top Bottom