• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if mario had a moveset sinilar to how he is in Oddesey?

Nengar94

Smash Rookie
I mean wouldn't that be awesome? I think he could possibly use his hat to try and steal opponent attacks similar to kirby, or turn into the things he turns into from the game. What do you guys think he would have? I deginetely think his roll from odyssey should be a new dash attack

domcarminefilix

Smash Rookie
I think it would be hard to do it considering the whole gimmick of Odyssey is taking control of enemies and great platforming.

Nengar94

Smash Rookie
I think it would be hard to do it considering the whole gimmick of Odyssey is taking control of enemies and great platforming.
Yeah I bet it would be hard to design but maybe more Mario odyssey animations at least. Like when he gets up from a ledge he could do his happy little jump he does from the game too.

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
His final smash also had so much potential to change.

Xsesyrian

Smash Rookie
I would keep the regular moveset but except his Side B (Cape). I would replace his cape with Cappy along with the gimmicks and the mechanics

Top Bottom