• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What if Lucario had Zeraora as an Echo?

Keeshu

Smash Ace
If Zeraora had the same moveset as Lucario, but did not have the aura mechanic and just had normalized moves just with an electric theme, would you play Zeraora or stick with Lucario?

For a while I had fun browsing random "leaks" and I found this idea thrown out there. I thought that this made a lot of sense since Lucario's aura can be very divisive. Zeraora has a very similar design to Lucario and both pokemon are based around punching things with a aura/electricity to assist. So I was a bit surprised to not see it when Smash Ultimate was hyping up echo fighters so much, I was expecting more echo fighters and the Zeraora movie would've been out around the same time as Ultimate's release as well.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I would still use Lucario. I like Aura's propensity to fuel comebacks.

Nysyr

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn’t likely be an echo character but Zeraora really fits the bill for Smash and I’d like to see him come to the cast

Top Bottom