• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 What if Leffen and PPMD had attended

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
If PPMD and Leffen had attended do you think the turnout would have been the same or do you think they would have had an impact on who won.

A2KJAY27

Smash Rookie
Honestly i think not Hbox had that one coming to him. Leffen would have ran into a samus,i dont know about ppmd

Jenknee

Smash Rookie
Honestly I'd love to say PPMD could win but I gotta agree, he hasn't really performed as well as he did in his prime in the last 12 months, and hasn't really performed a lot at all

Leffen is a big maybe though after GOML since it shows he definitely has the potential to win, especially since he sent hbox to losers that tourney

Leffen probably could have stood a chance, or at the very least would have impacted on the top 8 pretty heavily. As for PPMD I can't say the same

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
once PPMD is in a state where he is willing to show up, i expect him to get no less than 3rd place at anything he attends.

since he wasn't in such a state at this time, it's impossible for me to really say anything. Leffen is a toss up though.

XLAX_OVERDOSAGE

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I'd love to say PPMD could win but I gotta agree, he hasn't really performed as well as he did in his prime in the last 12 months, and hasn't really performed a lot at all

Leffen is a big maybe though after GOML since it shows he definitely has the potential to win, especially since he sent hbox to losers that tourney

Leffen probably could have stood a chance, or at the very least would have impacted on the top 8 pretty heavily. As for PPMD I can't say the same
Leffen just couldn't handle the visa matchup

Top Bottom