• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What hobbies do you have?

D

Deleted member

Pretty self-explanatory.

Of course since this is a Smash Bros forum please don't use "I like Smash Bros" or anything of that nature, because that's only scratching the surface of hobbies.

For me I love card games. Specifically Trading Card Games. I know just about every card game on the block and while I don't play all of them I know how to play a decent chunk of them. Pokemon, Yugioh, MTG, Buddyfight(RIP) Cardfight Vanguard, Battle Spirits, Weiss Schwarz, Dragoborne(RIP) etc etc.

I also do like drawing on occasion and I like writing but those almost always go south real fast so I usually don't do those that often.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Mostly drawing and art using Photoshop software which helps me feel a bit more creative.

I've been learning how to draw Disney characters from certain artists from the Disney Animation and the Disney Parks Youtube channels as well as attempting to draw some Hanna-Barbera characters mostly from Wacky Races from drawing tutorial websites.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
I like to draw and play music. I’m pretty bad at the former, but I still like to do it. I used to read a lot, but I‘ve been losing interest as of late.

CellPhoenician

Smash Rookie
Things I like to do (besides video games, of course):
- Swimming. (I'm an amateur swimmer.)
- Surfing.
- Hang out with my friends.
- Read books.
- Listen to music.
- Go shopping.
- Write stories.
- Eat food.

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Obviously, I'm a giant Nintendork, but my other hobbies include playing guitar, singing, songwriting in general, writing stories my my Ultra Infinity series (a fictional world I created), studying political theory, smoking good cigars (not the s***ty gas station ones, I mean like Montecristo and the like), texting girls, playing dressup (don't judge me), collecting things I consider nice, and other stuff, but that's just off the top of my head.

But speaking of collecting nice things, I recently (like a week ago) started collecting my favorite records on vinyl.
Here's the start of my collection:
IMG_20200726_184110_221.jpg

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
I'm a vexillographer and an armchair historian.

I also plan on collecting cassette tapes, but I haven't started that collection yet. When I'm not making flags, playing other video games, or planning my cassette collection, though, I write fanfiction. Not M rated stuff, though. No. Ew.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don’t have much time (or money) to indulge in hobbies but stuff I generally enjoy is:

Doing and making artwork

Gardening (flowers, vegetables, herbs, ground-based fruits and growing and harvest rice)

Fishkeeping (freshwater tropical (angelfish, gouramis, etc) with some experience in brackish water - archerfish, gobies, pufferfish, etc)

Making sushi

Trying new food (grew up eating mostly hamburgers and pizza cause that’s what my dad likes - I’ll try anything just for the experience. Inago (grasshoppers in soy sauce), balut (fertilized Duck eggs), hákarl (Fermented shark meat, and gaegogi (dog meat) have been particularly interesting experiences)

Traveling (not so much as of late but I never left my home state of Ohio until I graduated high school cause my family hates traveling. In fact, I’m the only one in my family who has ever been on a plane. Aside from Canada, Mexico, and Japan, some countries I have been to includes Brazil, Korea, China, Thailand, Vietnam, UK, France, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, etc).

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Besides playing video games and watching anything video game related, I also like:

• Watching anime
  • Reading manga
  • Collecting action figures
  • Watching wrestling (Specifically old school wrestling from the 90s and 2000s.)
  • Playing chess
  • Bike riding

Kold Pizza

Smash Apprentice
Let’s see, I like:

• Playing video games
  • Drawing and sketching
  • Going on the computer and researching
  • Watching television (watching things like cartoons, shows, movies, and sports)
  • Listening to music
  • Cooking
  • Eating
  • Working out
  • Shopping
  • Studying literature and writing

D

Deleted member

What hobbies I have...? Well... :lucina:
Hitotsu...video games. I am not really a hardcore gamer. Smash, Tekken, and Soulcalibur are my only loves. Mario Kart and Mario Party, too.
Futatsu...cooking. I have been cooking since the late 1960s when I was a kid. Food science really was my thing back in those days.
Mittsu...trading cards. Yu-Gi-Oh! is really the only cards I collect. I am partial to Spellcaster-Types, but I have decided to put together a deck where Dark Magician Girl and the Magician Girls are the stars of the show, so to speak.
Yottsu...learning Japanese culture. IRL I am actually African-American but ever since graduating high school, I have embraced Japanese culture.
So****e, itsutsu...music. I happen to be quite a fan of R&B from the 1970s, a time period I grew up in. I also particularly enjoy gospel and even Christian hip-hop.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Video games, writing, watching movies, shows & documentaries, reading, animals, social media, cryptozoology, mythology, world cultures, history, prehistory, hiking, kayaking, outdoor activities, etc.

I'm a man of my culture apparently.

Last edited:

Yashichi

Smash Journeyman
Video games, writing, watching movies, shows & documentaries, reading, animals, social media, cryptozoology, mythology, world cultures, history, prehistory, hiking, kayaking, outdoor activities, etc.

I'm a man of my culture apparently.
Have you considered picking up posthistory?

Top Bottom