• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What grinds your gears in For Glory mode? (THE ROLLENING)

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Yep, that's what I'm trying to say. Same with FE!Roy and Pit/Dark Pit. Whenever I choose Roy, my opponent switches to Marth. And whenever, I choose Pit or Dark Pit, my opponent picks the opposite of the angel I had chosen.It really gives me the impression that the reason they did that is because of salty/cocky reasons.
Exactly. Although I've never gotten a counterpick like that from using Mario (I maimed him before I picked up Villager or Cloud); I guess they see Doc as inferior :p

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Yep, that's what I'm trying to say. Same with FE!Roy and Pit/Dark Pit. Whenever I choose Roy, my opponent switches to Marth. And whenever, I choose Pit or Dark Pit, my opponent picks the opposite of the angel I had chosen.It really gives me the impression that the reason they did that is because of salty/cocky reasons.
Yeah, even if it's not for either reason, you just start noticing when people are just choosing MUs based on who you play and it just gets irritating. People think it's really original to have fights between characters with similarities go on as well, but when you're like me and you run into a lot it stops being any type of fun. It's why I try to swap atleast often enough to discourage that kind of thing so people will play characters they actually wanna play instead of random pseudo-counterpicks or related picks.

Exactly. Although I've never gotten a counterpick like that from using Mario (I maimed him before I picked up Villager or Cloud); I guess they see Doc as inferior :p
It's usually people think "F-air doesn't spike Doc is bad. lol". TBH it's why people who choose Mario just when I play Doc irritate me. Mario is a usually inarguably better character, but not only that, the match just isn't as fair as those people think it is. Same goes for Lucina vs Marth...

Also, people "counterpick" Mario for Doc or Luigi, but never seen people obsessively play Luigi because their opponent is Doc or vice versa... So... ???

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
It's usually people think "F-air doesn't spike Doc is bad. lol". TBH it's why people who choose Mario just when I play Doc irritate me. Mario is a usually inarguably better character, but not only that, the match just isn't as fair as those people think it is. Same goes for Lucina vs Marth...

Also, people "counterpick" Mario for Doc or Luigi, but never seen people obsessively play Luigi because their opponent is Doc or vice versa... So... ???
I think it's because Mario is the best of the three by general consensus. Even if it's for all the wrong reasons, such as fair spike (It's not even all that good imo; best it can do is mixup off of dthrow at around 90-120%). Luigi's been less popular since even before the dthrow nerf, probably because they the propaganda machine (even outside of Smash) says Mario > Luigi. Or at least that's what I think.

Elray

Smash Rookie
I'm fine with opponents that spam moves, since I just adapt after the first few times and counter to teach them a lesson. What I can't stand is opponents that crouch spam, that pisses me off to no end.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
I'm fine with opponents that spam moves, since I just adapt after the first few times and counter to teach them a lesson. What I can't stand is opponents that crouch spam, that pisses me off to no end.
Teabagging is basically an alternative form of taunting. I find very little difference in their purposes lol

Law2811

Smash Rookie
NNID
israel10320
3DS FC
4828-5004-5316
Cocky players, like they win you once and start talking sh*t like: easy, noob, etc. then I go pro mode and they just resist like two matches max. before they leave, lol

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Cocky players, like they win you once and start talking sh*t like: easy, noob, etc. then I go pro mode and they just resist like two matches max. before they leave, lol
Especially if they assume the first character you play is your main. I see examples of that a lot on YT.

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Teabagging is basically an alternative form of taunting. I find very little difference in their purposes lol
Except one looks good and generally has a cool, unique animation whereas the other thing is... Well, it's teabagging... Absolutely no dignity in it. At all. One's a celebration and the other is "I CAN PRESS A BUTTON REAL FAST ME TO PRETEND I'M RUBBING TESTICLES ON YOUR FACE. LOLOOKAIHSgdasdkjasd". Just no. lol

Law2811

Smash Rookie
NNID
israel10320
3DS FC
4828-5004-5316
Especially if they assume the first character you play is your main. I see examples of that a lot on YT.
I know right, I even don't have to use my true main most of the time

KirbCider

Smash Ace
Except one looks good and generally has a cool, unique animation whereas the other thing is... Well, it's teabagging... Absolutely no dignity in it. At all. One's a celebration and the other is "I CAN PRESS A BUTTON REAL FAST ME TO PRETEND I'M RUBBING TESTICLES ON YOUR FACE. LOLOOKAIHSgdasdkjasd". Just no. lol
No guiz, they're obviously just "Bowing" to you to show you respect, lolz! Not everyone Tea-bags!

Seriously though, a lot of people argue that they do "Bowing motions" in the form of Tea-bagging most times to show respect. Usually though Tea-bagging just looks like Tea-bagging no matter how you look at it. I believe the context of the match and how well your opponent behaves (respect wise) can set it apart, but a lot of the times it can be hard to tell. It's honestly the same issue as Taunting.

You don't normally know what their reasons are behind Taunts unless they make it blatantly obvious. Don't forget how quick people are to jumping to conclusions, and since it's Online interaction it can, again, be quite hard to guess your opponents true intentions at times.

That being said, this is a small nit pick/pet peeve of mine and it probably shouldn't matter; however I hate it when opponents attempt to Taunt when they clearly have no reason to. I'm not talking about the ones that Taunt after every KO or Taunting SDs. I'm more referring to the ones that are obviously losing and even attempt multi-Taunts, despite ya know... Losing. This mainly happens in 2V2 For Glory.

Our opponents will be several KOs behind, yet sometimes a few of them will try Taunting near the end or getting all their Taunts out acting like they won. Usually they'll even proceed to get salty when they look at the victory screen and find out that, no, they didn't win.

Even yesterday my friend and I went against this pair that tried to Taunt a lot despite losing every single match. If that wasn't bad enough one of them went Ryu one match and ended up SDing three times during the match and both of them proceeded to run at the last 30 seconds and Taunting/Tea-bagging like they won. Sorry guys but that -6 from Ryus SDs will clearly say otherwise, or did ya forget?

This is where it gets funny/confusing though: At the CSS they put up "LOL" "2EZ" "LOSERS" as their tags.

W....What? Did you guys forget what characters you were? Did you not pay attention to the Victory Screen? King Dedede and Shulk obviously won that round. Not Ryu or Ike. Did you guys seriously get confused or are you just trying to pull our legs? I don't understand.

I don't get people on For Glory. Those two were the most confusing pair we've ever came across.

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
So last night I had a match with a complete ***hole. I started off playing Roy to his Donkey Kong and I lose. Next match he switches to Roy to be disrespectful and I lose that round. So the next match I pick Pit and beat him, taunting all the while. So the next match he proceeds to pick Pit as well, just so he can be a *** about switching to the character I played as for a previous match.
So after that I pick Little Mac while he goes back to Donkey Kong and I destroy him by two stocking him, triple taunting and tea-bagging all the while.
So next match he beats with Bowser and proceeds to use the tags; "GO BACK" "2 SKOOL" to a 16 year who's summer vacation is in about a week.

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
Just played against the absolute epitome of a toxic for glory smash player. He was called "toadette" and he taunted after every kill, or even if I was just hit far enough away that he could get a taunt in. After every match he'd say LOL then about how bad I was etc etc. But when I won all that went away and he says nothing. Then he wins again and sure enough it all comes back. Why do people like this even exist. Don't they realise the mere fact that they take pleasure in knowing I couldn't get my pixels on a TV screen to push their pixels off a stage made of pixels automatically means I'm living a much better life than they are.

Caryslan

Smash Apprentice
I love playing people in 1 on 1 matches who suddenly give you communication errors when you start winning, especially ones who have beaten you several matches in a row.

One of the best examples happened when I played Duck Hunt against a Luigi. This player had dominated me for several matches in a row, so I play Duck Hunt just to see what I can do. For the first time in the set, I dominate him. His Luigi can't fight my Duck Hunt, and it gets to the point where I am at over 120% on my first stock, and he's over 60% on his second stock.

So, does Super Player take the loss and come back with a vengeance? No, he quits on me and I get a Communication Error message. Now, I know he quit on me because we had played several matches lag free with no connection issues. I'm sorry, but it gets very suspicious when I get an error like that when I start winning.

Just today, I played a Little Mac player who tore through my mains. I lost badly to him and he took pleasure in taunting me. In his mind, easy pickings, right? Noob can't hang with a Little Mac player?

Now, I don't like fighting Little Mac on for Glory, simply because everyone spams the same moves, Little Mac is hard to punish on flat stages, and the super armor nonsense lets him power through other moves. I have had Little Mac players kill my Ike with their F-Smash simply because the Super Armor lets them absorb the counter and they still hit you.

So, Little Mac is already an annoying character to play against.

After losing to him several times, I decide to fight fire with fire. I play Little Mac myself. Suddenly, the arrogant player who loved to taunt me is suddenly having trouble keeping up. I start to take the lead in percent and shut down alot of the BS he had been using against me in the past few matches.

Does the Little Mac player dig deep and prove that he's better then me? Does he welcome the challenge of me using Little Mac myself? No, I get the communication error message once I start to take the lead. The second I play Little Mac and turn the tables on him, the player who delighted in taunting me quits out like a massive loser.

What is funny about all this is that I'm rusty with Little Mac.

This is not a rairty in 1 on 1 matches, and it almost always happens when I start winning matches, especially ones where I have lost numerous games in a row, and I am on the verge of breaking my losing streak.

Has this happened to anyone else? I mostly play the 3DS version.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I love playing people in 1 on 1 matches who suddenly give you communication errors when you start winning, especially ones who have beaten you several matches in a row.

One of the best examples happened when I played Duck Hunt against a Luigi. This player had dominated me for several matches in a row, so I play Duck Hunt just to see what I can do. For the first time in the set, I dominate him. His Luigi can't fight my Duck Hunt, and it gets to the point where I am at over 120% on my first stock, and he's over 60% on his second stock.

So, does Super Player take the loss and come back with a vengeance? No, he quits on me and I get a Communication Error message. Now, I know he quit on me because we had played several matches lag free with no connection issues. I'm sorry, but it gets very suspicious when I get an error like that when I start winning.

Just today, I played a Little Mac player who tore through my mains. I lost badly to him and he took pleasure in taunting me. In his mind, easy pickings, right? Noob can't hang with a Little Mac player?

Now, I don't like fighting Little Mac on for Glory, simply because everyone spams the same moves, Little Mac is hard to punish on flat stages, and the super armor nonsense lets him power through other moves. I have had Little Mac players kill my Ike with their F-Smash simply because the Super Armor lets them absorb the counter and they still hit you.

So, Little Mac is already an annoying character to play against.

After losing to him several times, I decide to fight fire with fire. I play Little Mac myself. Suddenly, the arrogant player who loved to taunt me is suddenly having trouble keeping up. I start to take the lead in percent and shut down alot of the BS he had been using against me in the past few matches.

Does the Little Mac player dig deep and prove that he's better then me? Does he welcome the challenge of me using Little Mac myself? No, I get the communication error message once I start to take the lead. The second I play Little Mac and turn the tables on him, the player who delighted in taunting me quits out like a massive loser.

What is funny about all this is that I'm rusty with Little Mac.

This is not a rairty in 1 on 1 matches, and it almost always happens when I start winning matches, especially ones where I have lost numerous games in a row, and I am on the verge of breaking my losing streak.

Has this happened to anyone else? I mostly play the 3DS version.
Wouldn't they be replaced by a CPU?

I don't play the 3DS version, so I guess the Wii U is different when it comes to players disconnecting. Normally if someone disconnects on the Wii U version they'll be replaced by CPUs. I've very rarely gotten the Connection Error issue, so I'm not quite sure really.

As for people ragequitting like that? Yes I've gotten that quite a lot during my time on For Glory. They'll either up and SD, or just disconnect. A prime example of this is when I was toying around with Mr. Game & Watch in For Glory and got pit against the most egotistical Samus player ever. Long story short he taunted, tea-bagged, and even attempted to play "Keep away" with me to add insult to injury; however I ended up winning the match with 159% as Mr. Game & Watch with only one stock left. I know, right? Feels pretty good. Anyways...

He proceeded to insult me the whole time after that, telling me to run and calling me a f*g. Due to that, I went pre-nerf Bayonetta (who I was really into and still am despite the mega-nerf) and decimated him pretty hard. With only 32% on my second stock he up and SDs, and wasn't even at the CSS as soon as I came back. I guess you shouldn't act like a big tough jerk and think you're amazing, huh?

Personally though, it peeves me more to win several matches with someone and lose one single match with them where they taunt and tea-bag, then insult and leave like they sure showed me whos boss. Because winning 11 to 1 doesn't mean anything I guess.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
You know, I starting to know how most of you guy's hate people on For Glory so much. I fought a guy for an hour or two and he kept on being a **** with Cloud. He taunted, teabagged, and sended tags, saying that I was "Free", "Scrub" or "Ur ****". He even used the N-word tag even though his Mii is Black while mine is not.
Throughout the matches we had, I mad sure to taunt with every kill, and teabag as well. I didn't have the tags to make good comebacks, so I used "IWON", "SUCKIT" and "PUNK".
Eventually I switched to Bowser, and instantly started wrecking him. I first two-stocked his Cloud, then beat his Corrin and Link before he left.

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
People that leave before the match starts.
You dont even know if i have a laggy connection yet, why would you leave before it starts?

jcx

Smash Journeyman
You know, I starting to know how most of you guy's hate people on For Glory so much. I fought a guy for an hour or two and he kept on being a **** with Cloud. He taunted, teabagged, and sended tags, saying that I was "Free", "Scrub" or "Ur ****". He even used the N-word tag even though his Mii is Black while mine is not.
Throughout the matches we had, I mad sure to taunt with every kill, and teabag as well. I didn't have the tags to make good comebacks, so I used "IWON", "SUCKIT" and "PUNK".
Eventually I switched to Bowser, and instantly started wrecking him. I first two-stocked his Cloud, then beat his Corrin and Link before he left.
Fighting fire with fire isn't exactly the best thing to do. But I'm pretty sure the other guy learned his lesson anyway. ;)

Derpy_Steve

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dinogoatee
Sonic. I don't think I need to explain much. If you ask them what's their favorite word, it ought to be "spin-dash."

And of course, when players that are either sonic, luigi, yoshi or etc. decide to taunt you via nametags after just one win and then leave immediately. But when they comeback to the same lobby and get their *** wrecked by you, it is VERY satisfying, but those chances are pretty slim, as I only got such a revenge once after 15 taunters.

crustacean

Smash Rookie
When you play against, Link, Samus, anyone that "zones." (you know its not zoning when that's all they can do) Then on the next match up I pick Villager and do the same and beat the living **** out of them. Im not even mad yet, you can spam all you want, it wont make me mad. Then at the results screen they have the nerve to call me a spammer and see zero hypocrisy in their statement. My reaction to this every time is the WTF Jackie Chan image.

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
Links and Tinks who forget they have a sword.
G&Ws who spend the entire match trying to get DThrow -> 9.
Corrins.
Anyone who counters more than five times in a row.
Anyone who rolls to the other side of the stage whenever I get near them.
Corrins.
Kirby "mains" who disgrace the character by spamming Stone endlessly.
Corrins.
Corrins.
CORRINS.

I hate Corrins.

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Links and Tinks who forget they have a sword.
G&Ws who spend the entire match trying to get DThrow -> 9.
Corrins.
Anyone who counters more than five times in a row.
Anyone who rolls to the other side of the stage whenever I get near them.
Corrins.
Kirby "mains" who disgrace the character by spamming Stone endlessly.
Corrins.
Corrins.
CORRINS.

I hate Corrins.
What's so annoying about Corrin?

A Very Nice Dishwasher

Smash Apprentice
What's so annoying about Corrin?
Neutral B which stuns for a stupidly long time; FSmash that traps you; Counter that deals annoyingly high knockback; DThrow that kills way too early; Side B that has zero endlag, gives ridiculous mobility options, and is IMPOSSIBLE to punish; etc.. Not to mention that he got in instead of the real ballot winner.

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Neutral B which stuns for a stupidly long time; FSmash that traps you; Counter that deals annoyingly high knockback; DThrow that kills way too early; Side B that has zero endlag, gives ridiculous mobility options, and is IMPOSSIBLE to punish; etc.. Not to mention that he got in instead of the real ballot winner.
lmao, are you for real?

NeutralB only stuns "stupidly long" if you get hit by the full charge (why are you getting hit by the full charge...?)

Fsmash "traps" you, yes, but a non-tipper fsmash isnt terribly strong, and you can SDI out of it.

Counter got nerfed, get over it.

"Way too early?" It's a kill throw, what do you expect? Besides, any good corrin player uses upthrow to kill. Dthrow is for damage.

SideB has zero lag? Impossible to punish?! LOL.

Sounds like you're the one with the problem and not corrin. Besides, whats this nonsense about "the real ballot winner?" The winner did make it in; her name is bayonetta.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Who do you mean, "real ballot winner?" Although I have no proof to back this up, I believe that Corrin was the most voted character in Japan.

kendikong

Smash Journeyman
Who do you mean, "real ballot winner?" Although I have no proof to back this up, I believe that Corrin was the most voted character in Japan.
Pretty sure that's not true. The only reason for Corrins addition was to promote the new FE game

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Do people even approach anymore?
I know anyone with projectiles don't.

All the FG Clouds I see spam Blade Beam if you try to approach. They bring shame to my main!

Pretty sure that's not true. The only reason for Corrins addition was to promote the new FE game
True, they did that with Roy back in Melee.

Last edited:

Conn1496

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0344-9757-7217
Players who just... Do nothing.

Okay, I should be less vague, but basically players who put up even less of a challenge than the CPU just based on the sheer idiocy level (and laziness) of the stuff they do. Just had a few games where the other player was so bad, there were points in the match I literally (yes, literally, I can't stress that enough) had time to put my DS down and take a drink because they just wouldn't approach close enough to hit me. They just kept spamming projectiles that didn't reach. -and when I finally bothered to do anything, I sent a MechaKoopa at them that they kept rolling towards. I literally sent an uncontested MechaKoopa at them, and that hit them... Because they're too goddamned bad to dodge it, and kept just lazily rolling away from it...

Look, if you're gonna play that half-baked, just don't play the game. Go play Mario and walk straight into Goombas instead, they have the same walk pattern as MechaKoopas, I'm sure it's just as fun. *eyeroll*

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
Players who just... Do nothing.

Okay, I should be less vague, but basically players who put up even less of a challenge than the CPU just based on the sheer idiocy level (and laziness) of the stuff they do. Just had a few games where the other player was so bad, there were points in the match I literally (yes, literally, I can't stress that enough) had time to put my DS down and take a drink because they just wouldn't approach close enough to hit me. They just kept spamming projectiles that didn't reach. -and when I finally bothered to do anything, I sent a MechaKoopa at them that they kept rolling towards. I literally sent an uncontested MechaKoopa at them, and that hit them... Because they're too goddamned bad to dodge it, and kept just lazily rolling away from it...

Look, if you're gonna play that half-baked, just don't play the game. Go play Mario and walk straight into Goombas instead, they have the same walk pattern as MechaKoopas, I'm sure it's just as fun. *eyeroll*
Amen. I like being overly aggressive until I take their first stock, then I'll play overly defensive so I can hold the lead and force them to have to catch up. Still they don't approach. Like what even. I get wanting to camp and be defensive but you can do that energetically and immediately jump on opportunities when they come, however these guys just expect you to jump in front of them and wait to get hit. Maybe it's a noob thing.

KirbCider

Smash Ace
I had a frustrating night in For Glory last night.

I came across a lot of players who played campy or ultra defensive; however that wasn't quite the problem. The real problem is they wouldn't take the hint it wasn't working. While I did meet one opponent last night who did really well playing defensively I honestly can't say the same for the rest. One of the most notable players were someone who would absolutely never approach me and would wait at the edges the entire time. Only when I approached they would attempt to attack or punish, but I caught onto this behavior quickly.

The moment I switched my tactics I started two stocking them with only 8% to 23% damage total. And you know what?

They kept doing the same exact thing. Waiting at the edge... Camping... Just sitting there until I was ready to attack... He was trying to out camp my ROB... With Luigi, Bowser Jr, Wario... And eventually tried to counter pick using characters that could reflect like Palutena and Mario; however he continued to do the same thing, and the results were the same. Two stock with 8%-23% total.

He wouldn't learn. He wouldn't go on the offensive. I could of won with one hand cause he'd rather have a stare off apparently.

I don't know why I played as many matches as I did with this guy. I was really hoping he'd learn and do something else. He eventually even vented his frustrations out through his tags. I couldn't understand why he'd think it'd work if he kept doing it, cause it wasn't.

Other than that, another frustrating one was where a Ganondorf constantly spammed his aerials near me expecting me to walk/roll into them. Instead I just sat there and did King Dededes crouch till he finally approached, realizing I wasn't dumb enough for that.

Anyways, vent over. Have a cookie for reading.

Last edited:

jcx

Smash Journeyman
I had a frustrating night in For Glory last night.

I came across a lot of players who played campy or ultra defensive; however that wasn't quite the problem. The real problem is they wouldn't take the hint it wasn't working. While I did meet one opponent last night who did really well playing defensively I honestly can't say the same for the rest. One of the most notable players were someone who would absolutely never approach me and would wait at the edges the entire time. Only when I approached they would attempt to attack or punish, but I caught onto this behavior quickly.

The moment I switched my tactics I started two stocking them with only 8% to 23% damage total. And you know what?

They kept doing the same exact thing. Waiting at the edge... Camping... Just sitting there until I was ready to attack... He was trying to out camp my ROB... With Luigi, Bowser Jr, Wario... And eventually tried to counter pick using characters that could reflect like Palutena and Mario; however he continued to do the same thing, and the results were the same. Two stock with 8%-23% total.

He wouldn't learn. He wouldn't go on the offensive. I could of won with one hand cause he'd rather have a stare off apparently.

I don't know why I played as many matches as I did with this guy. I was really hoping he'd learn and do something else. He eventually even vented his frustrations out through his tags. I couldn't understand why he'd think it'd work if he kept doing it, cause it wasn't.

Other than that, another frustrating one was where a Ganondorf constantly spammed his aerials near me expecting me to walk/roll into them. Instead I just sat there and did King Dededes crouch till he finally approached, realizing I wasn't dumb enough for that.

Anyways, vent over. Have a cookie for reading.
What characters were the campers playing?

Galm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AnEvilLemon
Good sportsmanship is almost non-existent on For Glory. Most issues I run into, in both gameplay and behavior, are because the opponent is more focused on ruining the game for everyone else than actually enjoying it.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Good sportsmanship is almost non-existent on For Glory. Most issues I run into, in both gameplay and behavior, are because the opponent is more focused on ruining the game for everyone else than actually enjoying it.
From what I can tell, a good chunk players on FG are kids who still don't know that the world doesn't revolve around them or that "you win some, you lose some."

Ghidorah14

Smash Ace
Shoutouts to the spineless little ****s who talk big but dip after a jank win.

And shoutouts to some random mewtwo player who was honestly ****ing garbage. Typical for glory mewtwo; roll roll roll, shadow ball, roll roll roll, shadow ball. I lost game 1 because the lag ate my airdodge and I got spiked. Then, I ditto'd his mewtwo but lost game 2 because upsmash jank and roll-backthrow at the ledge is just SO GOOD U GAIZ.

The ***** is like "LOL REKT" and other typical FG insults used by guys with tiny ***** who live unfufilled lives and contribute nothing to society while leeching off whoever is unfortunate enough to be burdened by such a pathetic excuse for a human being and can you tell I'm salty yet?

I replied simply "IT'S ON!" to imply that this time, he was gonna get it. But the punk lost what little self confidence he had built up and ran like the coward he was in game and the coward he likely is in real life. I can only hope this small, meaningless victory in his sad existence lets him get to sleep tonight without having to cry himself to sleep like he usually does when he remembers what a piece of **** he is.

Last edited:

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
Typical for glory mewtwo; roll roll roll, shadow ball, roll roll roll, shadow ball.
Remind's me of match I played with an extremely cowardly Luigi. At first the guy did nothing but roll backwards and grab into Up-Smash. He took my stock at a low percent, and proceeded to taunt and teabag. I was playing Ryu, and I'm a bit ashamed to admit that he almost beat me.
So eventually I started to more Hadoukens to make sure I made him roll into set ups, and eventually won after 4 mins of Cat and Mouse. As soon as we reach the CS, he says I suck and leaves. How typical.
I never used to come around these people as much as before... maybe its because of summer?

QuinnLaskowski5

Smash Rookie
Mario spam down throw up tilt x50 to f-air (I think that's the combo I don't really know but you know what I mean) diddys that spam neutral b while your on the ledge ugh , and just any fg projectile charcter cause I can't play against spacers lol

ArcanaXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ArcanaXIII
So I fought this super laggy Link that would just roll and spam projectiles, literally FG Link incarnate, down to the taunting after he killed me in lag. After somehow winning the match, the dude changes his tag to "LAG". Like how you gonna taunt me after getting a kill in mad lag and then complain about the lag after losing?

Zoom!

Smash Cadet
So I fought this super laggy Link that would just roll and spam projectiles, literally FG Link incarnate, down to the taunting after he killed me in lag. After somehow winning the match, the dude changes his tag to "LAG". Like how you gonna taunt me after getting a kill in mad lag and then complain about the lag after losing?
When people say "lag" I change my tag to "iWasThere" and then "U don't say"

Like you think I wasn't watching the same slideshow as you? Loads of FG players use the lag John when they lose, never seen the tag used when they win.

jcx

Smash Journeyman
Mario spam down throw up tilt x50 to f-air (I think that's the combo I don't really know but you know what I mean) diddys that spam neutral b while your on the ledge ugh , and just any fg projectile charcter cause I can't play against spacers lol
Any character with any sort of projectile is annoying because online players spam them all the time. Cloud players are notorious for spamming Blade Beam and alternating between that and charging their Limit Break.

Top Bottom