• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What gets you excited besides Smash Bros.?

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
I know this is a place to talk Smash Bros., which explains all the Smash talk, but it horrifies me to think that all that any of you care about/get excited about is Smash Bros.

So what else gets you excited besides Smash Bros.?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Greetings Hmm the announcement of any New Games, Anime and Shows. Get me fire up I always want know what have to offer?, How gonna be like? And what's the challenge?. If about games I trilled more about fighting games like Street Fighter , Marvel vs Capcom and etc.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
Greetings Hmm the announcement of any New Games, Anime and Shows. Get me fire up I always want know what have to offer?, How gonna be like? And what's the challenge?. If about games I trilled more about fighting games like Street Fighter , Marvel vs Capcom and etc.
Just media consumption? Nothing else?

D

Deleted member

Nintendo in general, I get excited for Smash (obviously), New Mario games, new pokemon games, new legend of Zelda games, Just Nintendo in general.

I'm also excited slightly for SEGA a little, but I'm just hoping they announce Jet Set Radio 3 some day... with a possible announcement of Beat in Super Smssh Bros.

Lastly and probably the weirdest here I think maybe, but I get hyped for Dead by Daylight, when they announce a new killer and Survivor, I get excited.
btw I'm a survivor Dwight main and my favorite killer is the Doctor.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginsai

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-8248-1982-9689
Anime and exercising! Along with other various video games as well. Depending on the game and the wait time between matches or respond I tend to have myself, doing sit ups, push ups, or any form of exercising from Cardio to Strength to Yoga in between waiting periods of my play.

InfiniteRE

Smash Cadet
I got the smash special edition switch, now I have Breath of the Wild and Mario odyssey coming in the mail very shortly! cant wait!

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
It would probably be a pretty obvious answer if I said basketball, so I'll let you guys in on a little secret. I'm a big fan of birdwatching. I put a bunch of birdbaths in my mansion grounds, so every morning I can break out the binoculars and enjoy the birds just living free while I eat my breakfast.

Yeah I'm tall, and can jump damn high, but watching the miracle of flight is a humbling experience. Nature is great.

D

Deleted member

Painting/Drawing, Exercising, My cats, New games, Anime,

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Cartoons, cool and cute drawings, other video games I enjoy, listening to music (mostly stuff from video games) taking long walks and good sales at stores

Jaro235

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-3773-6120-6819
Hanging out with my family and friends, playing with my cat, going to the movies, drawing, watching old cartoons from time to time, playing Pokémon when I am in the mood, going to retro gaming stores, reviewing movies, and strolling around my neighborhood or school.

Top Bottom