• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Ganon really needs...

Kolbin

Smash Cadet
So I play Ganon for the same reason many people pick up Falcon, the style points. Ganon style is a very unique one though, because everything he does comes across as downright rude. I was playing earlier, and getting a lot of gimp stomps (my favorite thing in the game), and I realized what I was missing. The aerial taunt. Falcon gets "Yes" knees and Wolf gets "Howl" Side-B. I think Ganon deserves a sweet evil laugh stomp, that way he can be all the more rude. Just a way of tell your opponent "Yeah, I just shoved two large boots in your esophagus. What are you going to do about it?" P:M Crew please get on this!

Hanuman

Smash Rookie
I love his fair, but I generally think random voice effects (maybe 1/25 uses) would benefit most characters with clutch attacks.

Kolbin

Smash Cadet
How about they replace his side taunt by some arm crossing and if you hold it long enough you hear this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsVy9HdL4
I actually like the side taunt, but that's definitely one of the better ganon laughs.

I was going through this in my head last night after I posted it, and it would be pretty awesome if the P:M team did the aerial taunt laugh, but it would be amazing if they put in an aerial taunt. So you stomp on their face while holding taunt and ganon just does his float/laugh taunt altogether. Yes, it would stall his downward momentum, but it wouldn't be a crazy buff or anything, just more style points.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i think i told a pmbr playtester this needed to be a thing once at a tourney. hopefully he went through the proper channels : p

Top Bottom