• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games have you 100% completed?

GuffMcGufferson

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-3869-7120-5996
Honestly, I've never fully completed a game, but The Simpsons: Hit & Run, one of my most favorite games from my childhood, is most likely the closest I've been, and it might be the first one I'd 100% complete.

finalark

SNORLAX
A few.

The original Spyro and Crash trilogies, Sly 2, Uncharted 1, Soul Calibur I and II and Sonic Adventure.

Generally, though, I'm not much of a completionist. I'm usually satisfied enough when the credits roll.

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
Mother 2. I'm not really much of a completionist either but when I bought it on Virtual Console I told myself that this was the last time I was playing it (as I've played it 4 times prior on emulators) so I wanted to go out with a bang.

Moshilam

Smash Cadet
Completed a lot of Pokemon games. A lot of Mario games.

Back in the day... I also played a lot of Simpsons hit and run, but never completed it, I just ran over everyone lol.

As far as I can recall, I've gotten the platinum trophy in MGS3, got 100% in Ground Zeroes three times, and I've probably seen everything there is to see in Fallout: New Vegas. Also got the platinum in Borderlands, but I didn't bother with getting all the DLC trophies.

I usually don't 100% games, either because I don't care enough to do so, or I don't want to burn myself out on a game I really like. I've only beaten most of my favorite games once or twice, for instance.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
The Simpsons: Hit & Run, right now, is the closest I've been. I think I have about 98% completed.

The original Forza is another one I'm really close to finishing, I have 95% of it completed on career mode... But then again, getting 100% in the original Forza just means "Finish every single race in the game in 1st place", and if anything that's more of a challenge of patience than of difficulty.

Burnout 3: Takedown. Well, atleast my old PS2 save. It had about 89% completed, but then I deleted the save...

...Much like I also deleted my save of Gran Turismo 3 which had about 91% completion. Why I did that?... I have no idea, actually. I assure you I'm never gonna get that much progress on a Gran Turismo game ever again.

Lastly, well, Smash 4 on the 3DS. If it kept completion percentage, I'd be pretty close to 100%. I have most of the Custom moves, equipment, and cosmetics. I have all stages and characters as expected, obviously. I've done all of the challenges but 2, I'm also 2 trophies away from having them all (all you can get with no DLC atleast), and, well, most unimportantly, nearly everything that keeps some kind of record has records for all the characters.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I didn't know that many people here played The Simpsons: Hit & Run, weird.

I don't usually 100% games either, mostly because I usually lack the skills and/or patience to do that. If I take the time to do it, that usually means I really liked the game, happened to be super bored around the time I started playing it, or both.

I'm pretty sure that Bravely Default, Smash 4, and Super Mario 3D World are the only recent games I've gotten 100% completion in, if you don't count ultra short games or stuff like Mario Kart DS/7/8. Bravely Default has some of my favorite RPG gameplay I've ever seen (I'm really looking forward to Bravely Second), Smash 4's challenges were sort of addictive, and 3D World is just plain fun.

I guess the other notable ones are Pikmin, Pikmin 2, and Majora's Mask, since I've played through those three games a few times each. The odds of me 100%ing Pikmin 3 are not too good considering how hard it is to get platinums in everything (for me anyway), but I enjoyed it too.

Last edited:

Xamad

You want the JoJ
NNID
Xamad51
The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X, Mega Man Star Force, and the second and third Pokemon Ranger games. So, more or less easier ones to 100%.

I've gotten close to 100% on a bunch of other games like Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Galaxy 2, and Mega Man Star Force 2, but I'm still stuck on the last bits for a lot of them.

BlazikenGod

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheBlazikenGod
3DS FC
4270-2333-8179
Only the main mode of Kirby's Adventure Wii (Return to Dreamland) so far. I need to 100% extra mode some time.

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario 64, LoZ OOT & MM, Golden Eye, Perfect Dark, DOA5 LR, Advance Wars, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2

DraastiK

Smash Rookie
NNID
DraastiK
Not many unfortunately, and most of the games are newer games :/

Super Metroid
Batman: Arkham series (Yes, I 100%'d all of them)
Infamous
Max and the Curse of Brotherbood

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Greetings Everyone as for me Gosh I beat:

1. Megaman X 1 to 4
2. Super Mario 64
3. Spyro the Dragon 3
4. Yu-GI-OH Forbidden memory pretty hard final battle
5. Super Mario All Star

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Super Mario 3D World. That game is a huge time sink.

Soon I want to get back to Wind Waker, and fill out the whole map.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
The only games I can think of that I have 100 percent completed are some Mario games, some Sonic games, and Mega Man X. I have been close to completing some Metroid-vania games (just missing some tiny spots on the map :() and I've been meaning to 100 percent all the Smash Brothers games ever since I started playing them (which I'll never achieve because of annoying CPUs and unforgiving RNG gods AGHASKFENJODOJF). Other than that, I don't really 100 percent games; I'm usually satisfied with just finishing them once.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I have completed nearly every Mario game (I could not bring myself to complete Lost Levels after beating the game seven times and looking up that you need 32 completions)
Several Megaman games, including the classic 6 and most X games.
Every smash game except Wii U and two trophies in Melee.
Finally, 100%/Nightmare completion of Doom and Doom 2. I am never playing those games again XD.
There are probably a bunch that I have but just forgot, these are the ones that come to mind as what I have put the most effort into.

ThatsBullocks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BullockDS
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, both 64 and 3D
  • Ocarina of Time: Master Quest 3D
  • Majora's Mask, both 64 and 3D (for the latter I never did any fishing bull**** but it doesn't contribute to anything; you don't even need it for your Bomber's Notebook. Thus, I don't count it.)
  • All the 3D Mario titles
  • All the 2D Mario platformers, except for Lost Levels
  • Super Smash Bros 64
  • Super Smash Bros. Melee (a friend even helped me cheese the game into giving me the trophies normally inaccessible in the USA version)
  • Every classic and X Mega Man game, except for Mega Man 9 or 10, or X8 (haven't played 'em)
  • Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (map completion at legit 200.6%, Level 99, all equipment found, Richter unlocked, etc)
  • Paper Mario 64
  • Chrono Trigger DS

Last edited:

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
jesus Christ
I forgot to say I 100% Super Mario World.
Probably because I 100% that game so casually I abrely even count it.

Fox who?

Smash Cadet
NNID
xanhil
3DS FC
4957-6199-7845
Not at all a completionist. However, I did get 99% on metroid ZM, and just could not find a few missile expansions for the life of me. I looked everywhere!

It haunts me to this day.

Last edited:

Gen.Excel

Smash Rookie
Poker Night 2 on steam is the only game on PC that I have a 100% achievement rate on, I have all solo achievements for Portal 2 (which amounts to about 80% of them) as you need a co-op partner to get the rest.

If Mario Kart DS had achievements I would have 100%. I have three gold stars on every grand pri including 150cc mirror and I went on playing that game for quite some time, even to this day. I'd bet I've played each track in time trials about 1,000 times or so and on some of them I'm faster than any times I can find online (not WR level, though, but I do believe I'm the best player in Western Australia/Australia). I'll probably never find out.
Oh, and on MK7 I unlocked everything too and played it till my L and R buttons broke. Good times.

JacobZion

Smash Rookie
I believe I have 100% completed:
- Super Mario 64 (ds version too)
- Ocarina of time (3D too)
- Smash 64
- Mario kart 64
- F Zero (SNES)
- New Super Mario Bros U
- New Super Mario Bros DS
- Mario Kart 8

Not a very impressive list but it's what I can think of off the top of my head. I've completed way more games but not 100%.

DPKdebator

Smash Apprentice
I've gotten to the "end" of many games, but there's not much I can think of that I completed 100%. The one game that pops into my mind is the first video game I ever played, Super Mario 64, which I believe I first played a few months before kindergarten and got all 120 stars in first grade (although this was long after the N64 was discontinued). I have a video on an old hard drive of younger me describing how I beat "Browser in the Dark Dark World" (I pronounced Bowser Browser until I was 7 or 8) and getting the key from Bowser. The next closest I can think of is Super Mario Galaxy 2, which I cleared all the way until The Perfect Run many years ago. Pokemon White and Platinum have also been beaten by me, but only in terms of the main story mode (no way could I ever catch 500+ Pokemon). I also completed every New Super Mario Bros. game's (excluding NSMB2 and Newer, but that one doesn't really count since it is a fangame) story mode, but I've never gotten every star coin.

Last edited:

C3CC

Smash Lord
I 100%d Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban on the PC. Those are the only ones I remember now, but there could be more.

KevN くコ:彡

Smash Journeyman
The last game I fully 100% was Donkey Kong 64. I still like the game, but that was just excessive. It took me a total of over 20 hours to finish it. Unless some friends want to attempt it, maybe I'll do it again. But we better have some drinks next time.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
*Spongebob: plankton's robotic revenge (wanted the easy platinum trophy).
*Most of the Guitar Hero games (all songs and characters, etc.).
*Saints Row 3, 4, & Gat out of Hell ( one of my favorite games series)
*Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (made all wishes, characters all at max level with customs, got all items, and beat all side missions & story stuff).

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror & Kirby Superstar Ultra are two games off the top of my head I 100% completed stuff! xD

Red & Green

Just call me Red.
NNID
123Gallon
3DS FC
1332-8993-7355
Switch FC
1960-8956-3517
Honestly, the only games I really remember 100%-ing are all Kirby games.
RtDL, TD, CC, RC, Dreamland, Adventure, and a few others.
Of course there's other games I 100%-ed out there, but those are the most memorable to me.

Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy, Kirby: Return to Dream Land and three Ratchet & Clank games (Going Commando, Up Your Arsenal, and PS4 reboot) are the only ones I remember at the moment.

I've nearly 100% completed several games, with only few things missing: Kirby Triple Deluxe (True Arena), Kirby Super Star Ultra (some characters in Helper to Hero), Batman: Arkham Knight (haven't three-starred all challenges), Jak II (couple of orbs are missing) and Yoshi's Woolly World (World Star-S and two last bosses in Boss Tent).

Caravan of Noobs

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheCrazyPieMan
3DS FC
2621-3128-5801
Switch FC
SW-0260-3374-4829
The Simpsons Game DS...

Twice...

Fish-Stix

Smash Rookie
NNID
stefalina
3DS FC
4527-8368-0254
Just a few days ago, I decided to replay Banjo Tooie and I collected all 90 Jiggies.
I don't know, if I ever want to go into Grunty Industries again...

Also Mario 64 quite often actually.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
Super Mario 64
Majora's Mask 3D
Smash 64
Golden Sun
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Y
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Mega Man Zero 1&2
Jak 3
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Kirby's Adventure
Bomberman 64

Synnett

Alligator Lord
The Legend of Zelda
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team
Need for Speed Most Wanted 2005
Grid
Dirt 2
Super Monkey Ball 2

And I guess that's it.

Edit: Oh, and Melee :083:

Last edited:

ilysm

sleepy
LEGO Marvel Superheroes.

Got it for Christmas a couple years ago because I'm a huge Marvel nerd and loved Legos when I was younger. I didn't have anything to do for a while so I 100%'d it in like the week after I got it. It's a cute game.

Last edited:

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
I am SO close to 100%ing Metal Gear Rising: Revengance.

But Revengance difficulty is so painful on bosses...

Daniel97

Smash Rookie
NNID
DRG-442651
Games I've completed 100%:

Crash 3: Warped
Crash Team Racing
Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer (Ripto's Rage for you Americans)
Sly 1-3
Crash of the Titans
Crash: Mind Over Mutant
Crash Twinsanity
Agent Hugo
Agent Hugo: Roborumble
Agent Hugo: Lemoon Twist
Hugo: Bukkazoom
Hugo: Black Diamond Fever
Hugo: The Evil Mirror
Hugo: Cannoncruise
New Super Mario Bros
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Subspace Emissary
Bugs Bunny: Lost In Time

.....yeah, I've played A LOT of games (call me "a filthy casual", I don't give a f**k)

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I have a **** load of games I've completed 100%, which is mostly every Mario and Zelda game I've played.

But just recently, I've completed Batman: Arkham Knight 100% and got to see the full ending to it. Man, that game was a huge time sucker for me, like solving every riddle, but I still enjoyed it from beginning to end.

Last edited:

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
I've beaten 100%:

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (SNES)
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES)
Super Metroid (SNES)
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (GBA)
Kirby's Return To Dreamland (Wii)
Kirby Superstar Ultra (DS)

Last edited:
Top Bottom