• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games do you play competitively, besides Smash if applicable?

TyDye

Crash Bandicoot for Smash!
Beside Smash. Rocket league (which I guess is a sports game) and Blacklight Retribution (and FPS). I don't really consider my self that great at Rocket League however my teams always place well in tournament.

Last edited:

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
Besides Sm4sh, I play USF and will be playing SFV when it drops.

I play Cody and Ryu in USF
I will be playing Laura and Ryu in SFV

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
I used to play competitive Ultimate MvC3 but just kinda stopped. I also play Ultra Street Fighter 4 someti es but i dont take it that competitively. I also want to get better at Persona 4 Ultimax but the game is kinda dead.
I use to play marvel too. I still "play" it but I don't practice it anymore.

I play Persona as well and still put time into it. I play Rise

PlayfulMushroom

Smash Apprentice
I used to be great at competitive Pokemon, but I got bored of it simply because I didn't feel like I was getting enough challenges (sounds cocky, but I'm not lying). Drifted away from it.

I've reached Global Elite in CS:GO, and I'm currently on a month long break from the game because I tilted really bad and decided to take a break.

I'm currently playing ranked in League of Legends. I got to gold last season, but I feel like I don't make any progress. Like, I don't feel like I'm getting better (like I did in CS and Pokemon), I'm just stuck at the same level. Studying patch notes, streams and whatever is not an option, I'm just not that interested.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I used to be great at competitive Pokemon, but I got bored of it simply because I didn't feel like I was getting enough challenges (sounds cocky, but I'm not lying). Drifted away from it.
That's basically what happened to me, too.
In Pokemon Showdown, the players between 1000-1400 seem to mostly not know what they're doing, and the ones above that are okay... But even then, if you have any sort of advanced notion of competitive Pokemon, I wonder if it is even possible to have more losses than wins even then.

SenpaiSmash

Smash Rookie
I was top 100 in Smogon OU back in Gen IV, but the stale OU meta and my lukewarm reaction to Gen V pushed me out of it. I still dabble in VGC Doubles, but 2016 is looking suuuuuper lame with the legendary Pokemon allowed. These days, I consider myself more of a breeder; nothing is so soothing as Netflix, coffee, and breeding some 5/6IV Pokemon with rare egg moves.

I was also UGC Plat in Team Fortress 2 around 2012/2013, playing HL Medic. I just kinda got bored with it because every match was basically the same thing.

ArcDawn

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1993-8333-6433
[deleted] ffff

Last edited:

zaiman12345

Smash Apprentice
NNID
theawesome4567
I played in a tournament for Unturned PvP where it was like hunger games and won.
But that was a year ago now.

NorJen

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2062-9209-3753
I play pokemon competitively, but with competitive pokemon it requires a lot of patience (like most competitive games) and grinding as you have to breed all 6 of your pokemon so they're perfect for battle and for your build and then make sure they have all the moves you want.

I also play CS:GO competitively but after the recent rank update I haven't played as much ( I was literally 1 win away from ranking up and lost 1 game and then I got de ranked :/)

Haze.

not a nice guy
I used to play Pokemon VGC and singles competitively, I don't really play anymore but I think I'll still be attending VGC this year.

I also started getting into Street Fighter V.

Top Bottom