• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Mario Odyssey, Sonic Forces, and Doom, all for the Switch.

SuperDoom1

Smash Journeyman
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE
NNID
SuperDoom
3DS FC
4656-6065-5905
My hand-me-down Game Boy (it used to belong to my dad) is on, but I didn't put in a cartridge.

Well, what would YOU do if one fourth of the pixels were dead on it and the only five games you could choose from were Wario Land, Link's Awakening, Alien VS. Predator, Q*Bert, and Qix?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Final Fantasy VIII and Super Mario Odyssey

I’m playing other games as well but those two are my main focus at the moment.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Got back to FFXII now I have the time to play it. Also started EarthBound on my SNES mini. Already completed it on Wii U but I can't help but play it again.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
MvCi, Injustice 2, SFV
SKYRIM,
I want a good open world game i can go back to fallout 4 but the experience is pretty meh.its fun but meh.

bboss

Smash Journeyman
I want a good open world game i can go back to fallout 4 but the experience is pretty meh.its fun but meh.
dood

try botw, witcher 3, gta v, oot, horizon zero dawn, red dead redemption, arkham city, shadow of the collossus, fallout 2, gta san andreas, fallout, gta vice city, fallout 3, arkham aslyum, mafia: city of lost heaven, metal gear solid v phantom pain, arkham knight, sm64, assassin's creed ii, oblivion, or dark souls

phew

all of those open world games are really good and have a lot of content

D

Deleted member

I'm going to give Super Smash Bros. series a rest since I am so addicted to it and it needs to stop. Right now, I'm playing Mario Party 3's Story Mode so I can play party mode on Waluigi's Island, which seems to be the best board to play on. In fact, I'll also be playing original Mario Party and Mario Party 2 to unlock their stages. To me, Bowser's boards are the most fun to play on.

Sayonara :kirby:

Lil Puddin

just a lil extra
NNID
LilPuddin
3DS FC
0087-2867-1837
Switch FC
SW-5392-5621-5717
Overwatch on PC nearly every day. IDK why this game is so fun. I'll probably stop playing it so much when Smash5 is finally out, tbh.

ID is LilPuddin#11310 if anyone wants to join moi.

young grasshopper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4227-3446-5848
Not much at the moment, as I've got a crazy schedule rn and most of my leisure time is spent on memes or researching game design (I'm not a game designer, I just find the subject fascinating). Planning on getting into Hollow Knight, Hyper Light Drifter, and also looking for an old school RPG/JRPG with a really good character-driven story that doesn't rely on some of the standard tropes of those games (*cough* amnesia *cough*)

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Don't have much time for game these days, so I only play Splatoon 2. Sometimes I play some League of Legends, but it is rare.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Skyrim.

Just couldn't resist getting Skyrim for the Switch. Being able to play it anywhere is surreal.

Zzedeez

Smash Rookie
Playing some Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem and replaying Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Bought a vita recently and got powerstones collection, ps allstars, freedom wars, and also made a uk account on my 2nd memory card to get the spyro trilogy.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
My hand-me-down Game Boy (it used to belong to my dad) is on, but I didn't put in a cartridge.

Well, what would YOU do if one fourth of the pixels were dead on it and the only five games you could choose from were Wario Land, Link's Awakening, Alien VS. Predator, Q*Bert, and Qix?
Probably run Wario Land.

:093:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Currently playing through Xenoblade Chronicles 1. After a long break, I've finally gotten the last party member, I've gone through some major climactic moments, and I'm probably not even halfway done the game! ...At fifty hours in...

Admittedly, some parts of the game's interface can be spoilers - every mission in certain locations is timed, which means that something terrible is probably going to happen there at some point. Still, I'm enjoying it so far, and I'm loving the amount of exploration so far! (especially for a Wii game)

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Playing through FE Conquest and Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

McChicken

Smash Rookie
I finally broke free from WoW and I have now picked up StarCraft 2 and Paladins. Does anybody wanna play the latter with me? (Preferably from EU, Germany would be top tier) Paladins is not even that great and I'll probably get Overwatch, because more of my friends play it, but it has it's own charm. And I kinda got a thing for Hirez. I have no clue why though, because they're kinda not really good

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Never Stop Sneakin'. My brother sent me this trailer, and after seeing the introduction cutscene, I was sold.

The game is a parody of the original Metal Gear Solid, and while the control scheme is really simple (all you really need to do is move - action is handled by getting near the opponent or having the right equipment), it's the game's sense of humour that keeps me coming back. Finding out that you can unlock seemingly every character as a skin for the playable character (including all of the game's bosses - even the Vice President) is going to keep me coming back to this game for a while, at least.

Also, Egoraptor voices the game's mission control, which is another plus.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I’ve been playing Enter the Gungeon. It is a twin stick shooter at its best. Bullet hell fun.

Crooked Crow

drank from lakes of sorrow
:yoshi:

I enjoy watching hard computers play each other while I browse my phone. Especially at night.

Mario Party 2. Wish I could play 3.

AncientArk

Smash Apprentice
I've got a few hours left on Persona 5.
Been playing Rimworld a ton, thats pretty fun.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is fairly good.

Top Bottom