• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you currently playing?

AZ_Spellbound

Smash Journeyman
I just picked up Pokken and some amiibos
If anyone else is playing Pokken, lets play together XD
I'm also playing alot of SFV

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Been on an RPG binge lately, between MegaMan Battle Network games and FF VIII, with a bit of TriForce Heroes and MH4U on the side.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Well I have been playing back and forth between Final Fantasy VII, Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation and Zelda: Twilight Princess HD within the past couple of days.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I recently got Stardew Valley and Street Fighter V and they've been keeping me occupied for a while (especially SFV).

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Pokken is great, especially when you find a Suicune who spams lazers aND HAS A FREAKING LAG SWITCH UGHHHHHHH

So yeah, I'm a little salty but the game is usually fun.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I finally managed to play through Batman: Arkham Asylum on Steam with my new leptop computer I bought online last weekend. Works like a million bucks.

Last edited:

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengenance. Currently going through the Item World and grinding HL to update everyone with the newest equipment.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Final Fantasy Record Keeper (the mobile one) hurts me with how addictive it is...

It also helps that I love the franchise to death, and it's one of the few games that do free to play right.

LegendOfZeldaNut

Proud Bearer of the Triforce of Courage
I am playing Ocarina of Time 3D currently. I was almost done with it, beat the Water Temple, when, my game just kinda died. I think my lizard thought it was edible and ruined the back of it (where the chip is kinda exposed) One new copy later and I'm back to playing. Now off to try to kill Phantom Ganon for the 23rd time. I hate that boss. Ping pong with dangerous fire balls + no eye hand coordination due to vision problems= Me having a Bad Time (I had to, Undertale is awesome :D)

Last edited:

Nona

Power of the Nonado♥
Working on my boyfriend's ACNL game, trying to get him a perfect town and all the PWPs. It's really nice being able to do this again without losing my current town.

If only villagers would stop moving in where they shouldn't. Gwen moved her house on the perfect Cafe spot and I want her gone :( and Gabi is just too darn close to the mayor's house. It's creepy.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
sooper meet boi, mainly cause the music is amazing <3
I can hear Lil' Slugger's theme in my head now. Danny's music as a whole is really good. (Which is one reason I love Crypt of the Necrodancer so much)

YoshiYoshi

Smash Apprentice
I've been playing Metal Gear Onlin3 for a week, but it's given me mixed emotions.

The player-base is divided between five platforms, so there aren't very many people available to play with on the dozen or game modes/game mode variants. I'm playing on PS4 and it''s even garbage matchmaking.

I had a weird experience that I feel in love with my main character, not in a creepy way, but how I feel about Talonflame and Yoshi. She's such a great Infiltrator, defending bases and alerting teammates of incoming enemies. I want to make her great, and after Pokemon and Smash, I know how to git gud at games fast. Within a week, I'm performing on par with player two letter grades above me in rank.

People get annoyed at me though because I try to play a team game and don't run around getting kills. I can get kills, but only when my team is cooperative, because apparently Infiltrators are nerfed and Enforcers are tier 1 death machines.

I enjoy playing as that character and want to keep doing it, but I'm afraid the game is too flawed and the player base too thin and inconsistent. If only they didn't close Kojima Studios and kill Metal Gear. That game could have been the missing piece in my trifecta of online games...RPG, Fighter, and finally Shooter, each with a character that I can use that I care enough about to try hard for.

D

Deleted member

I can hear Lil' Slugger's theme in my head now. Danny's music as a whole is really good. (Which is one reason I love Crypt of the Necrodancer so much)
yeah i love him, definitely have to play that as well!

NekoTony

Tips are allowed
NNID
Cheesezwheel
3DS FC
5430-1364-8542
Well on my 3DS i'm playing LOZ Tri-Force Heroes and SSB4 (obviously) and on my computer i play Transformice, PokeMMO, SSF2, and Chotopia.us.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I've been playing King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Edition on Steam recently. It's probably the best traditional fighting game not made by Capcom that I've ever played.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
I've been playing a lot of Burnout 3 instead of Final Fantasy 7 like I should be.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
Dark souls 3. It's everything I expected from a souls game, and more. Easily my favorite in the entire franchise, and a perfect sendoff.

LeifEriksson

Smash Journeyman
Pokemon Platinum. It was the first pokemon game I played, so I decided to do a nuzlocke to crush my childhood memories. It's working so far. I have 5 pokemon alive that are semi worth training and I haven't even beaten the 3rd gym leader. My started died almost as soon as the first cave. So yeah, it's an average nuzlocke.

CalamitySB

Smash Cadet
I'm going through Dark Souls 3, which so far has been pretty good, though I can't help but be annoyed at some of the changes and the overall balance. If it wasn't for that game I'd probably be grind through Xenoblade Chronicles and working on getting better at Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I've been playing Dark Souls 3 a whole bunch. I'm still on my first playthrough with a Strength and Dex build. I remember when I borrowed DS2 from a friend at my school for a week and got really bored by the time I made it to the pursuer boss fight (this was my first time playing any Souls game). About a month and a half ago, I borrowed Bloodborne from a different friend. I played Bloodborne and beat it like a week before DS3 came out and loved it, so I decided to pick up DS3 and I did not regret it. I made it to Irityll of the Boreal Valley today. I'm probably going to make another character and play DS3 with a different build right after I'm done with my first playthrough.

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
I've been trying to catch and purify all Pokemon in XD: gale of darkness, also recently picked up Undertale so there's that

TK8305

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TK8305
I'm currently playing a Zelda Classic Quest. Scootaloo's 5th Quest. Planning to LP it today. :3

Suzukipot

Actual Mother trash
NNID
em12498
3DS FC
0404-9964-5652
I'm starting my second rounds on Kid Icarus: Uprising today, since I completed the game once over and am only 60% done with it. I really like it! The characters are enjoyable, the humor appeals to me and I like the story. My only complaints are the controls. Being a lefty, it absolutely wrecks my hands when I have to hold the stylus, move Pit and shoot with the R button but I guess that's why there are weapons with a lot of homing on them.

FallenHero

Smash Ace
I'm starting my second rounds on Kid Icarus: Uprising today, since I completed the game once over and am only 60% done with it. I really like it! The characters are enjoyable, the humor appeals to me and I like the story. My only complaints are the controls. Being a lefty, it absolutely wrecks my hands when I have to hold the stylus, move Pit and shoot with the R button but I guess that's why there are weapons with a lot of homing on them.
It's even worse if you are left handed like I am. When I played that game I set the circle pad to aim and the face buttons to move. It sounds weird, but I got pretty comfortable with those controls after a few chapters. I never even tried to play that game using the stylus.

Ratchet & Clank (reboot/re-imagining) for PS4. Loved it so far, although I do dislike two changes they made:
Removals of some planets and changing the main antagonist.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I recently went back to playing Zelda: Twilight Princess HD after like three weeks of not playing it.

Aside from that, I've been playing some Batman: Arkham Asylum on Steam. Hoping to finish that one before I start on Arkham Knight on my PS4.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Been playing Star Fox Zero recently. It's a pretty fun game but I would enjoy it more without the motion controls.

Ryan50

Smash Cadet
Aside from Star Fox Zero which I got today, the Etrian Odyssey V news that Japan's been getting lately has gotten me back into the mood of playing Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: The Fafnir Knight. Currently trying to remember how to get past the Sixth Stratum but of course, I'm terrible at warp puzzles, which it's filled with. I'll get good at them eventually :rolleyes:

Top Bottom