• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What fighters are you going to use in Smashdown immediately?

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
(If this thread already exists, please close it)

The new Smashdown gamemode is basically an iron man challenge. Once you use a fighter, it can't be used again until you run out of fighters. Which fighters do you plan on using right away in the first few games?

For me it's: :ultkingdedede::ultkirby::ultlucina::ultmarth::ultcloud::ultcorrin: and maybe :ultpiranha:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I totally forgot about Smashdown. How many characters do we get to use again?

I'll go by 7 for now since that's what you did: :ultrobin::ultvillager::ultness::ultolimar::ultwario::ultpokemontrainer::ultsamus:

R O F L

Smash Ace
If nobody else picks them: :ultmetaknight::ultkirby::ultolimar::ultbowserjr::ultlittlemac::ultmarth::ultganondorf::ultrob::ultmewtwo::ultsheik::ultdk::ultike::ultdiddy::ultness::ultroy::ultlucina: and :ultchrom:.

This will probably change when Ultimate releases. The only newcomer i'm certain to like is Chrom because he is basically Marth No.4. Everyone else I have to try first before I know I can like them. Also the changes with the veterans can make me like them less/more.

Top Bottom