• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What existing character do you want in your most wanted’s reveal trailer?

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Just as the title says. Many reveal trailers have featured characters prior to that reveal trailer’s main character countless times (i.e. :ultkingdedede: in :ultkrool:‘s trailer, :ultlink: in :ulthero:’s trailer, etc.), so which of these characters do you want in the reveal trailer of your most wanted fighter?

Personally, I want to see Sora squaring* off against :ultganondorf: in his reveal trailer.

*Pun somewhat intended.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
For Goemon's trailer, I would want Mario, Banjo & Kazooie, Simon, and Snake in it with perhaps Shiek or Greninja as well since Goemon is a ninja. Mario and Banjo & Kazooie because they were on the N64 beside Goemon and Simon and Snake because they're both Konami IPs like Goemon is.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I'd want to see Mario take on Dr. Eggman

If Onix got in Smash, we could see Solid Snake against a literal solid snake!

Space Invader's trailer could involve everyone, have heroes and villains alike team up against a hoarde of the first threat to ever face gamers

Muddy Mole's trailer could involve Olimar.

Oddball

Smash Lord
My most wanted is Captain N, so it only makes sense to have Megaman, Simon, and Pit appear.

MarioDDR755

Smash Apprentice
Here's some ideas!

Arle - Having her trailer involve Sonic would be fun since it's Sonic Team who handles Puyo Puyo.
Reimu - Since she's a shrine maiden, it might be appropriate to involve Palutena in her trailer, since she's a goddess.
Ryu Hayabusa - He'd have a rivalry with Greninja, of course
Dante - He hunts demons, right? So having him fight the demon king Ganon seems very fitting

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
For either Crash or Rayman, I can totally see Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man duking it out since they're all iconic mascots (at least a former two on Console Wars with Crash).

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Would be nice to see :ultmario:, :ultsonic:, & :ultbanjokazooie: in a Crash Bandicoot trailer.

BowserKing

Smash Lord
I have 2

If Lugia gets in, Ridley would be Lugia’s opponent, with Pikachu being in as well.

If Fawful gets in, Bowser should be in the trailer

stairface

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-2009-5061-8631
If a Hollow Knight rep (The Knight/Hornet) gets in I want to see them squareing off against either Samus or Simon and Richter, like as an homage to it being a MetroidVania

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Both of my most wanted characters will be in the same trailer.

Starting with Crash, definitely Mario and Sonic. They will recognize him back from the 90s console wars days, and they will immediately start fighting, while traveling through multiple stages. They soon get interrupted by a massive puff of smoke that explodes from a concert stage in Moray Towers. The smoke turns out to be a cloud of throat spray, and electric flashes can be seen behind it. Once the cloud reveals them, both forms of Toxtricity use Boomburst and send Crash flying.

Last edited:

Jomosensual

Smash Champion
Just gonna list off a bunch from my overall most wanted list

Nathan Drake - .... I guess nobody maybe? Feel like his would work better as a Joker like reveal. Lara Croft would work in the same way really.

Phoenix Wright - My dream scenerio was that we'd get a game awards trial with Joker over him stealing an invite but since that's obviously dead for the time being I'd say Wario could be the client here(feels like someone Phoenix would have to rep) and Daisy be the witness I guess? Close in appearance to Dahlia I suppose

Crank Kong - Two ideas for this one. First is that he shows up in at the end of the Ken/Incineroar trailer and just whoops Roary's ass. The other is one with Donkey, Diddy, and K Rool which is obvious but good

Aloy - Wrote one out for her before. It involves her saving Link from an army of ROBs.

Jill Valentine - Hmm. Not sure I have any playable characters in mind right now but I'd love to see her killing a ton of Primids at least.

Scorpion - Could also show up at the end of the Ken/Incineroar trailer. Would be cool to see him get revealed by fighting Ryu though

Mimikyu - Pikachu obviously. The whole trailer could be it trying to find ways to outshine Pikachu and then a stray Smash invite falls to it.

Crash - Like others have said, you gotta put Mario and Sonic in his

Last edited:

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi obviously needs all the plumbers present, and Daisy. Then Waluigi can have a heart-to-heart with one Mr. L. Once he beats up Luweenie he can serenade Daisy with his sick dance moves. Aside from that he really needs to show Bayonetta up, im dead serious.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Greninja and Sheik in a recreation of the original Ninja Gaiden NES opening for Ryu Hayabusa.

Mario and Sonic for Crash in response to the 90s rivalry. Maybe even in response to mascots could also have Pac-man and Mega Man/Ryu in there as well.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
In a Waluigi trailer, I'd love to see previous "impossible requests" - Sonic, Mega Man, Ryu, Cloud, Daisy, Ridley, K. Rool and Banjo for example, maybe even fit in Sans. I'm not sure what they'd do in the trailer, but it would be nice to show fan rules don't matter - maybe even have it end with the announcer saying "anything is possible!" - before a monkey tail and small non-copyright-infringing anchor-adorned hat appear to the side like DK and Mario in Pac-Man's trailer and the announcer continues "except you two!"

cpm

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cpm001
3DS FC
0705-4380-2066
Switch FC
sw-0519-8110-5525
in a shadow queen trailer i would want to see mario bowser peach king k rool and bowser.

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
Mario cast obviously for Geno. Bowser, Mario, and Peach.

But at the end of the trailer...have Geno mention something about how he's been busy granting so many wishes which is why he's been gone so long.

Proceed to have ganondorf rush over and over-enthusiastically shake Geno's hands. Trailer ends where we're all in confusion until we see the patch notes and see Ganondorf received multiple buffs, Geno granted Ganondorf's wish.

please buff ganondorf nintendo we beg you, he needs them desperately...

Last edited:

StrangeKitten

Smash Lord
You have to have Mario, Bowser, and Peach in Geno's trailer. Grayscale-alt Kirby could work well as a stand-in for Mallow. Wario is obviously similar to Booster, and Yoshi and Piranha Plant would be welcome as well. I think it would be a really neat touch if Rosalina was made out to be the "higher power" Geno serves. He is, after all, a star like Luma is. A giant, metal ROB would probably be the closest one would get to Smithy, so maybe a few seconds of the trailer would show Geno and friends kicking its butt.

For Eggman, maybe Bowser as a callback to Wreck-It-Ralph. Heck, maybe all the villains could be gathered around discussing villain stuff, then Eggman joins them. Default Sonic for Sonic, Black-alt Sonic for Shadow (and/or use the assist trophy), assist trophy for Knuckles, yellow-alt Fox for Tails, red-alt ROB for badniks/Gamma/Omega, purple-alt Incineroar for Big, and green-alt Greninja for Froggy

Top Bottom