• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Everyone Here Doesn't Need to Know

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
QUOTE(WiiPower @ Jul 20 2009, 07:08 PM) *
Preloader is not a must.

Triangle.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeah, boot1 Wii's that don't have a signing bug (different from the trucha one) can't install bootmii as a boot2. And you need preloader to autoboot into HBC so its quite useful. Actually you don't but its the easiest way.
^ This.

Triangle.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Uhm, what exactly is the BootMi file? I only see the HackMii download, and in there i only see Wiiload and things like that x.x Anyway, i used Bannerbomb with the HackMii file that i was supposed to rename to Boot.elf, do i have BootMii already? Or the Boot2? Sorry i don't know a lot about this, but i want to make my Wii go directly to the HBC so i can run B+ immidiately without using my Wiimote. Any help?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
we're not allowed to answer that I believe... (theres a reason he's super banned)

anyway, did I mention how much I love illinialex... (no homo)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
um...during the hackmii installation, you can install homebrew, bootmii, AND DVDx.....at least with the homebrew hack I used....

(lol infractions)

Almas

Smash Lord
Oh don't worry Illi, I'm not a mod any more. I gave up my powers to study at university. But I'm glad you're still thinking about me <3.

Cornballer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you were a great mod. :). I honestly wish I still had access to the greatest infraction I ever got.

Top Bottom