What Echo Fighter(s) were you hoping for?

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sorry to be a party pooper but there probably won't be any DLC Echos. The whole point of them was to squeeze in a few fan requested characters (:ultdaisy::ultdarksamus::ultchrom:) due by basing them off characters similar to them to save limited gaming data.

Now its DLC at this point there's no need for it and every character following will be their own character.

Cyberfire

Smash Apprentice
Alph not being upgraded is still a really weird decision. As for what I was expecting? Pretty much just Ken, Shadow and Octolings.

Would love to see Dry Bowser and Gooigi in the future in some capacity.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'd take any number of echoes, but Black Shadow for Captain Falcon is still at the top of my wishlist for representatives for abandoned franchises.

Sorry to be a party pooper but there probably won't be any DLC Echos. The whole point of them was to squeeze in a few fan requested characters (:ultdaisy::ultdarksamus::ultchrom:) due by basing them off characters similar to them to save limited gaming data.

Now its DLC at this point there's no need for it and every character following will be their own character.
I wasn’t asking what Echoes people would like to see in the future. I was asking what Echoes people would have like to see before the DLC.

Well, I wanted Isabelle, but she wound up not being an echo, which is totally fine.

Some others I can think of were Tails (or Shadow since my niece wanted him), Daisy (also for my niece), and Dixie Kong. I realize Tails and Dixie Kong have similar differences to their counterparts, but after seeing Chrom's up special, I figured that wouldn't rule them out completely.

3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
NNID
BenHolt
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Every third-party character from Smash 4 had PERFECT Echo Fighter potential.

:ultsonic:: Shadow. Replace Up-B with Mewtwo's Up-B and Down-B with Bayonetta's Down-B. Chaos Control.
:ultmegaman:: Proto Man. Ken-esque Echo where he's lighter (to match his lower durability in Mega Man 9 and 10), faster, and has a Shield like Link and Hero.
:ultpacman:: Ms. Pac-Man. Slightly different Bonus Fruit. Cherry, Strawberry, Orange, and Apple (Apple is now fifth fruit instead of fourth) are the exact same as Pac-Man's, but Pretzel, Pear, and Banana are brand new moves.
:ultryu:: :ultken: Oh... We actually got this one. Next.
:ultcloud:: Zack Fair. Nearly identical, if not completely identical, to Cloud.
:ultbayonetta:: Jeanne. Also a near identical, if not identical, Echo Fighter.