• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what drills do you run?

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
So been awhile since I've come to ask my zss senpai's for favors but there are just something's you can not accomplish on your own.

My consistency has been rising but there are obvious signs that something crucial is still missing so in hopes that I can see things from another perspective and find what it is I came to ask,

What kind of drills do you do to improve your gameplay?
while most are saying brawl will die with the next release I don't believe I should use that as an excuse to stop trying to improve myself.

for TL :DR
Are there any training exercises/drills anyone can recommend to me? because I might not have heard of yet.

thanks in advance although this sub forum is starting to look like a ghost town

Last edited:

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Two life changing drills:

1. Go get the stale move code for training mode, and practice against CPUs at various levels on "run". If you whiff a move, do 10 pushups. If you whiff a grab, go run a half mile. Repeat until you collapse.

2. Watch a horror movie until you get an adrenaline rush from something scaring you. Practice tech skill things.

Bonus:

Combine drills one and two

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
to be the best zss gotta be willing to try anything and knowing the amount of grabs/ moves i miss I will be a god damn machine after a week. Ty very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom