• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Dragon Quest Character Do You Want For Smash

Pizza Robo

Smash Journeyman
What Second Dragon Quest Character do want Playable in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
My choices are Yangus,Veronica,Torneko Taloon,Rab,Sylvando,and Slime :D

Jade_Rock

Smash Apprentice
Yangus, no question. But I think it may be a slime if we were to get one.

Jade_Rock

Smash Apprentice
Not to be a damper, but I'm not really sure if this is where this kinda thread should go. I feel like it's more of a social one rather than one that belongs in the character discussion of the hero lol. Also, the slime is kinda cute, but idk much about dq, so I'm biased
Yeah I found this odd also. Maybe it should be moved to character speculation or something.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I would go for a villain.

Dragonlord, Zoma, or Psaro.

Dragonlord:
Good size. Wouldn’t need a Menu. His abilities would basically be Frizz/Frizzle/Kafrizzle. He could transform into his giant purple dragon form. He would also represent DQ1.

Zoma:
He would use a bunch of different ice based spells, as well as Disruptive Wave which would debuff his opponents instantly.
Only problem is that he’s huge (but could be tweaked to be K.Rool’s size).

Psaro:
Could be pretty amazing. A badass character with a ridiculous transformation.
Problems are he would be another swordsman, and would also wield powerful magic. Also he has a similar design to Sephiroth and Alucard.

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
whoever is the most well-recognized villian really. What good is a hero without a villian?
That said I think hero represents their series alone just fine and don't really want another one but if there had to be one i'd go for dragonlord, zoma, or dhoulmagus myself

Last edited:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I am already more than satisfied with Hero, especially Erdrick (Arusu) and Eight.

But if we get a second Dragon Quest character, I’d be okay with Slime. I wouldn’t mind if it became the second generic enemy to be playable in Smash. :ultpiranha:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
I think comparing slime to piranha plant is downplaying slime tbh. Sure the slime may be a common enemy but they are also the defacto mascot of the entire series and is arguably one of the most iconic creatures in gaming as a whole whilst piranha plant is just a random mario enemy

Top Bottom