• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What does Bowser say when he dies.

D

Deleted member

If you play Brawl, and you when you kill Bowser, you might noticed he says something. It kind of sounds like he's saying there, but also sounds like he's saying dare. What is he saying when you kill him? What I'm talking about he's says that is when you kill him out of the camera either to the left or right. Anybody know?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
If you play Brawl, and you when you kill Bowser, you might noticed he says something. It kind of sounds like he's saying there, but also sounds like he's saying dare. What is he saying when you kill him? What I'm talking about he's says that is when you kill him out of the camera either to the left or right. Anybody know?
I do not think he says anything in Brawl. He uses animalistic roars and other sounds, but he does not talk, so if that was not specifically the design intention, you probably just interpreted a roar as a word.

Top Bottom