• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you want out of Super Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Be it a specific character, updates to returning features brand new mode, or a simple mode, what do you want from a Smash Bros for Switch.

Personally, I want it reuse assets from Smash Wii U, but I don't want a port. I want loads of new additions to make it its own standalone title.

Most major franchise in Smash has new games, I want stages from them. Mario odyssey, Zelda Botw, Pokemon gen 7, Kirby Switch and Robobot, Metroid Prime and Samus returns. Yoshi Switch, Star Fox 0. HeyPikmin (or hopefully pikmin 4 by then), Fire Emblem echoes heroes warriors and Switch, Animal Crossing happy home design, Xenoblade X & 2 only donkey kong the original 8 hasn't had a new game since Smash wii u released, and it could easily use tropical freeze for a recent game since it released so close to it.

I would like very character to have unique custom moves, and I would actually like equipment to be removed or at least the option to turn them off when playing custom random.

a cheat code system to help those who don't like unlocking things to instantly unlock things.

Classic mode to be a classic mode.

revised Melee adventure mode, every franchise has an adventure level followed by fight, but you only complete 6 randomised versions by the end. special character or franchise specific boss fight at the end. speaking

boss fights, bring them back

my top 5 most wanted characters are Skull Kid, Bandana dee, Ridley, Banjo Kazooie and King Boo. bandana dee is who I have the highest hopes for.

Target Smash! Bring it back

Smash Run with more enemies and more options like City Trial had.

custom stages please.

Tourney need to come back, and let them be as big as Melee ones. and make them offline >-> I want to be able to fit every playable character in them

just for fun, a fourth taunt and victory animation. more charm is better.

I want the announcer to yell them game name after the opening cinematic.

I think I've covered everything I want to see in anew game. What do you want in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom