• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think of Jigglypuff VS Samus?

Nemesis / Nems

Smash Rookie
So i personally find this match up hellish.I can't stand it (At least online) and ive been wondering if anyone feels the same way at all about it?Tell me what you all think about this Match up cause im VERY curious.

Last edited:

Jasper the Tourist

Smash Apprentice
It's annoying, for sure. I play Puff and probably beat Samus and Dark Samus about half the time. They usually just run back and forth, spamming projectiles and charging shots, then occasionally catching you with a screw attack, up air, or that dang up smash that I always misjudge the reach of.

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
Well with the projectile nerf you can always discourage camping and force samus to go close combat... except they usually don't bend that much online.

Last edited:

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
Pretty even, in my opinion. Annoying, but even. Samus's recovery is very gimpable, as usual it's just getting that sucks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom