• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you hope to see at the direct tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastermiine

Smash Journeyman
For me, it would be Shadow! Shadow has been my number one since brawl and I just want him to be announced and over with at this point.

If they also add tails along with shadow with Eggman as a boss and/or AT will be the cherry on top of the icecream.

My 2nd choices would be Waluigi.

My least wanted that would make me sad is Black Night as a Ike Echo.

Pretty much I just want my Sonic info.

What do you hope to see?

D

Deleted member

Any of the Top Dogs really. I'm talking Banjo, Geno, Skull Kid, Isaac, etc. I have a bit of a personal preference in Banjo or Crash though. Tails would be cool too. I'd also like to see that mystery mode. Like, is it really a story or what? HYPE. Can't wait.

Aeon Lupin

Survival of the fittest
Any news would be fine by me. I'm hoping for the characters I want, but frankly, anyone would be good. I just want to see how Sakurai interprets them.

ThoughtfulWanderer

Smash Lord
THE GOLDEN BOY HIMSELF
Aside from him, Banjo, or just about any Smash news, I'd like to get some updates on Three Houses and/or Yoshi, a confirmed Switch version for Spyro Reignited, or a release date for Tales of Vesperia DE.

My pipe dream pick is seeing a new Animal Crossing game confirmed.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
A look at the K.Rool, Dark Samus, Ice Climbers, and Pichu amiibos with release dates as well so I can put my pre-orders in immediately!

Oh and I guess a new character would be cool too...I really don't care who as long as it ain't another 3rd party that isn't Geno or Banjo (since they are/were basically Nintendo characters).

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Smash related: Isabelle, Skull Kid, and/or Dixie Kong.

Non-smash related: Animal Crossing Switch, Fire Emblem Three Houses info.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I'm hoping to see some miscellaneous game modes, like Stage Builder.

Mariomaniac45213

The Nintendo Villain main!
Switch FC
SW 5604 9250 9133
I'm hoping to see some miscellaneous game modes, like Stage Builder.
I just seriously hope they massively improved it. Brawls was extremely mediocre and then they somehow made Smash Wii U's even worse! Stage Builder IMO would be the one mode (alongside Smash Tour) I hope doesn't come back unless Sakurai and the team REALLY put focus into making it worthwhile if not don't bother wasting the time and resources on it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Smash: Isabelle, Elma, Waddle Dee, maybe Black Shadow

Not Smash: Animal Crossing Switch, Xenoblade X Director’s Cut, Kid Icarus Uprising HD with New Play Controls, GameCube games on eshop, MAYBE a new F-Zero game OR GX HD with online, Prime 4, Pikmin 4, FE Three Houses and Bayonetta 3 info

Last edited:

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
My 2 most wanted, Banjo Kazooie or Rayman would be cool, but I'd be more than happy to see Geno, Skull Kid, or Isaac.

Among the echoes, there's Shadow, Ken, Dixie, Funky, Black Shadow, Big Boss... if I get like 2 of them I'll be cool.

Maybe Spirits mode?

Among not smash stuff, still want new F Zero, Prime 4 footage, Pikmin 4 footage.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Skull Kid revealed for Smash, maybe in a "Sun, Moon, and Stars"-themed trailer that also has Geno and Isaac. Banjo & Kazooie would also be amazing.

Pikmin 4

Long-shots:
Ice Climber: Uprising
Mother 3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Skull Kid revealed for Smash, maybe in a "Sun, Moon, and Stars"-themed trailer that also has Geno and Isaac. Banjo & Kazooie would also be amazing.

Pikmin 4

Long-shots:
Ice Climber: Uprising
Mother 3
A new IC game? Can I get a POGGERS dude?

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Smash wise: Isaac would be nice I guess. Dixie, Bandana Dee or even Elma are fine too. Maybe some news about Mii outfits, some more assist trophies?

Other things: New Super Mario Bros. U/Luigi U port confirmation, the next Star Ally reveal, 3D World Port, Mario Odyssey DLC and Captain Toad Treasure Tracker DLC for the Wii U's missing 3D World levels. I can dream.

Awakining

Smash Apprentice
Mother 3 :c.

Smash-wise, I'd be happy to see Incineroar or Buzzwole as a playable fighter, but I'm always down for more Mother content despite its irrelevancy. Otherwise, the kid in me is interested in seeing if they reveal any new Pokemon in the upcoming titles.

Last edited:

Gumzilla

Smash Journeyman
Before I get into fighters may I just say I hope they bring back the rest of the stages! Miiverse probably won't come back unless Nintendo announces a new and improved Miiverse coming to the Switch.

I also want to know more about Spirits!

I also want to know if Customs will come back! I honestly want to see them improve on how you aquire them.

Also I want Smash Run to return! Smash Tour can stay in Sm4sh.
I would also like to know what the new fighting team is and if there has been any changes to the Master (and Crazy) Hand/Master Core fight! I also wouldn't mind if they revealed the return of Stickers!

Anyway now let's get to the fighters.

For Newcomers I'm expecting Geno, the gen 8 Pokémon and my hopeful newcomers are Gardevoir, Bandana Dee, Shantae, Skull Kid, Paper Mario and a few others.

As for echoes I wouldn't mind Shadow, Isabelle and Gothitelle. I think Ms. Pacman would be cool and so would Raichu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom